We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Memory of the West

Does anyone have this set from Ost Dunhoth ?

Im confused about one of the bonuses it offers: AOE Flank heals, how does it work ......we already have the improved flanking trait ...so does this bonus either....require the trait ..or not require it?

And also what is the radius of the healing aoe ?

Re: Memory of the West

This is set bonus, it doesn't require the trait improved flanking. The flank-heal is going for the whole group, not just you. I don't know the radius, maybe 25m from you. The most beautifull bonus from all sets for lm.

If you have traited improved flanking, the target of air-lore gets 2 heals...

And yes, I have this set^^
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Thanks so much for the reply !
    In regards to the 2 heals ...because of Improved Flanking....does that mean....the fellowship gets 1 heal, and the target of air lore 2 ?

yes

P.S.: this is set for lvl 65, top is 75 and from 5th september 85. If you can get the set easy, than take it. If not, don't waste time with it. May be this bonus will come on set for lvl 85 (for example, +5s on blinding flash was on set for lvl 60 and we got it on lvl 75 again). May be there wil be some change in our class, who knows.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Thanks alot for the help
    Ost Dunhoth doesn't run often if at all on my server so I am hoping that the bonuses appear on other future sets

Quote Originally Posted by GingerAj View Post
    Ost Dunhoth doesn't run often if at all on my server so I am hoping that the bonuses appear on other future sets
    If you run around in Ettenmoors a lot, you could consider 3 pieces of the Raiment of Restoration EM-set. This gives the heal-over-time added to Beacon of Hope as well. The only downside is that it doesn't have the flank heal bonus, but you will get a more powerful heal from Beacon of Hope instead, as you won't loose the will that you loose when equipping the underleveled OD-set.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#33ffcc]Ravanel (lore-master) | Ravalinde (rune-keeper) | Ravenwyn (captain)
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]~ Gilrain ~[/COLOR][COLOR=#33ffcc][/COLOR]
    [URL="http://ravalation.blogspot.com"]ravalation.blogspot.com[/URL]
    [/CENTER]