We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I am Looking for A Kinship

Hello, I have a lvl 39 Dwarf Champion, named Ragfus. And I am looking for a new kinship. I started playing late 2010, early 2011. I played on and off for these past couple of months. But now I am determined to get to a higher level.

I am on 5-7 times a week. Usually play during the afternoon to the evening. I enjoy LOTRO and would like to keep playing it with people who are active and want to play. I do have a Microphone so I will do voice chat.

I enjoy doing all sorts of things from questing, casual play, role playing, skirmishes, and instance's etc.

As long as the people are friendly and helpful I will join any Kinship.

If you choose me, send an invite in game, for it is easiest for me to reply.

-Ragfus Silveraxe

Re: I am Looking for A Kinship

good hunting friend
    Last edited by Padrin; Jun 15 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Ragfus,
    Hi! My name is Celerk. I joined the House of Blackrock 3 years ago. I joined so I wouldn't have to adventure through middle earth alone. I found companions and friends too. I know you have many choices when it comes to a kin, please, come check us out on the web.
    I am in the middle of a move in real-life but I will pass on your name to the other officers, as any of them can answer your questions and send an invite.

Here's a brief summary from our leader:

Reasons to join The House of Blackrock:

- One of the oldest and largest kins on Windfola
    - Rank 10 kinship, well respected by long-time players
    - Casual, mature atmosphere - no pressure
    - Members from all over the world and several timezones
    - Extremely friendly high-level players who love to nurture new players
    - Always someone online who can answer questions, give advice
    - Member of the Windfola Alliance Consortium of kinships for forming groups across 27 kins
    - Online forums: www.hobonline.org/hobforums - that can be used for forming/joining scheduled groups
    - No drama - just nice, friendly people
    - Family friendly - Real Life comes first
    - Plenty of maxed out crafters willing to help new crafters along and make critted items if requested
    - Support for deeding, difficult instances, class quests, etc.
    - We are not a PVP or raiding kin per se, but we have knowledgable members who do both
    - We have chapters in WOW, EQ2, SWTOR, GW, RIFT and more, so you can bring your kin with you when you play other games

If this sounds like the kin you've been looking for, please contact us for an invite. You can create an account on www.hobonline.org/hobforums and post to the HoB Recruitment/Request Permissions LOTRO thread and ask to join us.

Dawnwen
    HoB Chief

As Celerk said...HoB is a good Kinship...I have worked with them before myself (we are both members of the Windfola Alliance).

If HoB does not meet with your needs, feel free to check on the Kindred. You can see what we are about by visiting our website at http://the-kindred.shivtr.com

If you are interested please fill out an application. We will be glad to answer any questions you have as well.

Wow thanks guys!.

But sadly I just joined Aragorn's Allies, which is a great Kinship, and also part of the Windfola alliance.
    But seriously guys I am quite grateful that you took time to read my post and send me ideas.

Hope to see you guys in-game!

-Ragfus

Kaster's group of misfits is also a wonderful Kinship! You have made a wise choice...