We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hate mail.

Talking Hate mail.

Anyone have any funny hate mail they've received through Pvmp?? post it below

Re: Hate mail.

I have several funny ones but unfortunately cannot make them forum-friendly at all

Mine go past hate mail lmao but yea it happen's and like zepp said none are forum friendly ;p

As do I, but most were from when I played Johnney, only a few came for Toa, and that was only after Update 7's changes. Nub wargs hate Recklessness + Assailment.

There isn't enough hours in the day to put all the hate i've gotten.

Aww I haven't gotten any ...I guess I either need to start cjing regularly or roll a warg.

Eh, roll a warg and you'll have MORE then enough

-Evogash, warg

Yeah I've gotten ones that are either very inappropriate or have very patchy English (probably out of rage )

My personal favorites aren't too savory for forums

Haha, I remember when I was still relatively new to the Moors I got some pretty hardcore hate mail that I naively didn't expect, some of which was so harsh that I actually teared up back in the day at how bad it was lol. Then I took a page from Zidia and let the hate feed me trolololol

I've never gotten hate mail, I think it's hard to hate on my cute hobbit mini. iv'e gotten plenty of "hey iv seen you in the moors on my creep" tells though.

Wait hate mail, for real? Because of the moors?

Lol its just a game guys.

I've never gotten hate mail either but I do get tells like "hey I see you a lot in the moors" or " hey you rolled my creep a lot."

I've never gotten hate mail either, benefits of being nice and not doing things to piss people off I guess. C:
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

"Do you think its fun running around spamming self heals" wasnt a mail but a tell from a few creeps that hopped on their freeps. pretty funny. HELL YEA i WILL AGAINST like 4+ on me

Didn't get a whole lot of hate mail but I did receive a few mails/msgs from creeps asking for mercy or telling me they decided to roll a champ after I killed them a few dozen times.

I wish I woulda saved mine, it wasnt forum friendly at all but it was hilarious... Ainur+12k HS=Super rage and hate mail... I loved receiving it though

somewhere between this world and the next...

Level 21 Burg: Hi. You kill me all the time in the moors and I wanted to know if you will inspect me and tell me if my burg is looking okay.

Frogzie: lolz, np - looks fine but hard to tell until you get to a higher level.

Level 21 Burg: And maybe can you not kill me so much?

Frogzie: (sighs and adds burg to friends list) sorry man, it is the wargs that are to blame :P
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

{snickers} c:
    hate mail? mebbe.
    I know started healing in the moors on my mini and went creepside for a few, definitely felt some bad vibes.
    it's a game after all like rafa said, can let it get to you or like doomsie / zidia, can let it feed you.

<3

never saved any of my hate mail, but got alot of tells i can paraphrase, as word for word id get banned

- a freep at grothum-
    (player):why the fudge do you keep killing me im just trying to do a stupid quest.
    (me):u keep coming back i assumed u wanted to fight me.
    (player):why the heck cant u go kill people who want to pvp and let me be.
    (me) pvp zone mate get over it.
    -it actually ended in an actual discussion, and the guy understood were i was coming from and i understood were he was coming from, i left the area.

-lvl 65-ish in the middle of a grams camp raid-
    (player): the heck u keep killing my buddy for, he is not even 75 yet, thats all you do go after the people who are the easiest why cant u pick on someone your own size.
    (me): im an uruk, no freep is my size.
    (player):just stop killing my friend or i will make your moors life suck.
    (me): u made bro? since u came over ill be nice and ur friend will die a whole heck of a lot more now, k thx bye.
    -lvl 65-ish never came back

-burg rage- this one is a little fuzzier in the memory, went a lil like this.
    (player):why do you and <creep name here> keep only targeting me, there others there and yet all u do is try to kill me.
    (me):we've only gone after u like twice or if no one is left, get over it.
    (player):i can make ur moors life suck, uve died so much because of me, i can make it a whole lot worse.
    (me):ive died like 6 times in the last 30 minutes, and you were only apart of 2 i think? all u did was pop out after i pulled ec to slow me and get a few hits off.
    -no idea what was said after that, im fine with the guy now, after like 2 weaks of us going after other more often than before

most rage is uninformed and will fade, i learned to just pvp as so many others have said.

Guess some people just go into rage-mode as soon as they PvP.
    Getting killed 500 times While PvE is no problem.
    But as soon as a "real" Person kills them they get absolutely mad..

Chewing toys might help^^

Nope, never gotten hate mail. Only one tell really that I can remember, was mostly a misunderstanding (and was with a creep, fine with each other now... as far as ik :P ).

Ofc, I'm squishy and give ppl inf so they probably don't care too much :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hallachil View Post
    Guess some people just go into rage-mode as soon as they PvP.
    Getting killed 500 times While PvE is no problem.
    But as soon as a "real" Person kills them they get absolutely mad..

Chewing toys might help^^
    You'd be surprised how some people rage when they die questing in PvE. I used to know a guy who would just moan and moan about how hard questing was. Very amusing...

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    You'd be surprised how some people rage when they die questing in PvE. I used to know a guy who would just moan and moan about how hard questing was. Very amusing...
    Wow...good thing i don't have that problem.Only odd thing is...since entering PvP i seem to avoid big dogs in real life...but i really don't know why^^

Wargs log over at least what all of them tell me actually have had thunder i believe do it when he was pup.

Warg/burg: how do you cc so freaking much and hit at the same time so hard... can you help me be like you?

me: no, learn yourself...

warg: your my idle, can you maybe teach me gambler?

me: .... can you please just learn the class and play freep side if you care so much gambler is a taste required..

warg: I hate you your are useless, ILl GANK you and kill you...

warg: dont kill me anymore please

aurshi before no jokes sorry buddy it's true

syc: sup

aursh: you are annoying

syc: cool

aurshi: don't kill me anymore, and i won't hurt you

2 days later

aurshi: sorry my aim missed

syc: And i'm sorry i placed my dagger some place where it hurts the most.

<3 there's were real messages can't remember all of what truly went on but this is the jist.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast