We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Council of Elders / Imladris

Council of Elders is a rank 10 Elven Kinship on the Imladris Server. As of this date (11/7/12) we have 163 toons, with about 35 active members. We are predominantly a North American Kinship, but we have many European members. On any given night you will find a full roster online. We currently have about fifteen 75 toons and about fifteen 85 toons. We are running 3-6-12 man raids, but at the moment our higher levels are rebuilding Hytbold for the 85 armor sets. We are vibrant, active and growing. If being kind, courteous, and considerate to others does not come naturally to you, please look for another kin. We do not tolerate any drama whatsoever.

General Creed
    CoE was founded to establish a kinship of older players, who share a common desire to level their characters, and explore all aspects of Lotro in a casual friendly fellowship.

Kinship Features
    Beautiful kin house at 5 Waterbank Road, Tum Escal, Falathlorn Homesteads.
    Mature player base covering all races and classes.
    Guild Eastenmet proficiency in all crafting professions.
    Running 3-6-12 group raids and skirmishes.
    Currently Rebuilding Hytbold.
    Each of our members have lower level alts that can quest with the newcomer.

Focus of our Kin
    We all have real life responsibilities and concerns that have priority in our lives. Lotro is where we go to relax ~ have fun ~ and delve into the Middle-earth gaming experience. We range in age from twenty one to sixty. You must be over 21. Each of us have alts covering all levels, classes and races~ but our defining characteristic is that we are friendly and helpful to all. We have come to know each other as friends, and a kin atmosphere has developed that is truly remarkable. Crafting is a big part of our kinship. We have Guild Eastenmet proficiencies in all crafting professions. We are running group instances and skirmishes at all levels. CoE encompasses both male and female players, fathers/daughter/sons/ and a few husband/wife members.

If this appeals to you ~ read our Kin Guidelines in the forum Library. If you are still interested ~ send an in game tell, or mail, to one of the following officers: Paladiran, Leafcutter, Aon, Urus, Phaereth, Noibo, Ringdar, Saninda, Celebrine, Jajava.

~~~ "A Elbereth Gilthoniel,
    silivren penna miriel
    o menel aglar elenath!
    Na-chaered palan-diriel
    o galadhremmin ennorath,
    Fanuilos, le linnathon
    nef aear, si nef aearon!"
    Last edited by Paladiran; Nov 07 2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Statistical Update 11/7/12
    Paladiran 105 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 105 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 105 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 105 Guardian, Valann 105 Captain, Elvwing 105 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 105 Burglar, Chaamp 105 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Heeals 83 Minstrel, Siegun 59 Warden

Joining kinship

I have a new low level Dwarven Rune Keeper named Geldorin, and I would very much like to join your Kinship.

Sorry Geldorin, I just now saw your reply. We will be glad to welcome you into our kin, if you are still looking. Please send me an in game tell, or one of my alts ~ Leafcutter ~ Gardurethret ~ Valann. Check out our kin forum at coe.lotrosites.net for other officer contacts.
    Paladiran 105 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 105 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 105 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 105 Guardian, Valann 105 Captain, Elvwing 105 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 105 Burglar, Chaamp 105 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Heeals 83 Minstrel, Siegun 59 Warden

Thumbs up Council of Elders

To those out there looking for a Kinship, look no further! The Council of Elders is it. 3 of us joined them a few weeks ago. After dealing with this other belittling kinships we now know we have found a family orientated kin with friendly peeps willing to help or be helped. Its all about having fun and sharing, what more can ya ask for and plenty of 75'ers that are on daily. I think we got lucky!!

X-Logic