We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiyja View Post
    More options to decorate freely (take a look at Vanguard housing where you can put what you want just about anywhere), customize the look of your house more (Vanguard again a good example where you build your home from scratch) and the availability to craft inside your homestead would be awesome.

I welcome any and all changes that could and would be made to current housing system.

I think crafting in your home is a very bad idea for community. DAoC is a good example of that. Their towns were empty of crafters because most if not all were sitting in their home or guild house. One of the things I do love about LOTRO is their community, especially whenever I'm in a crafting house. Players working together to help each other out.

Signed! I wanna get more creative with the housing. The grid spot idea was nice, hopefully it can be implemented in the future. Hell, revamping the homesteads would be a much better idea than trying to sell a hobby horse.
    Fractal

Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    Signed! I wanna get more creative with the housing. The grid spot idea was nice, hopefully it can be implemented in the future. Hell, revamping the homesteads would be a much better idea than trying to sell a hobby horse.
    Yup so much true but well

Turbine

does

not

care

I like this thread, but not many are actually describing WHAT changes should be made to the housing system and HOW. I personally want houses to be upgradeable, allowing players to add new rooms howsoever they please. To this end, it'd be best to merge standard/deluxe homes as one, giving them equal space and allowing players to 'purchase' upgrades. However, homes that are currently deluxe homes will have some upgrades which would be available for standard home owners, but there will be lots more upgrades available, such as adding an extra floor (upwards or downwards) to your home, as well as expanding your rooms all at a cost of gold or even Turbine Points! I think this will be a great way for Turbine to monetise the housing system because everyone loves to have a comfy home all the time. :-)

I mean, come on: the housing system on this game was introduced FIVE YEARS AGO! You can't just ignore a feature after five years... it's silly. The Housing System is very polarising because there are those who can't even own a home because there aren't many suitable homes available! It's disgraceful and a waste, if you ask me!
    [CENTER][I]Mephistopholes - Level 100 Champion (Focus: Tank)
    ~Never Alone~[/I][/CENTER]

/ signed

Please !!!!

/sign
    good luck with this the devs dont care about what the community wants, This has been a hot topic for four years and the devs dont read this forum. I wonder if they can read english. The only ones we hear from are the stormtroopers.

Lightbulb

Heard a whisper on the grapevine that there may...hold on to your hats, I said MAY be...something in the wind for Housing this year. I'm crossing fingers for it and will believe it when someone official confirms it. Until then, keep on making interesting suggestions!

Thumbs up

/signed
    Some blue name could say something for us.
    There's a lot of revamps like house system and weapon cosmetic slot that could do Turbine won much more money, far more than trying to sell Hobby horses or XP disablers.

**sorry for my bad english :P
    "[...] I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: [...]"

Smile

/signed.

Please, please say something to the community; after all this is your community...

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonaith View Post
    /signed
    Some blue name could say something for us.
    There's a lot of revamps like house system and weapon cosmetic slot that could do Turbine won much more money, far more than trying to sell Hobby horses or XP disablers.

**sorry for my bad english :P
    They wont post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzielizzie View Post
    Heard a whisper on the grapevine that there may...hold on to your hats, I said MAY be...something in the wind for Housing this year. I'm crossing fingers for it and will believe it when someone official confirms it. Until then, keep on making interesting suggestions!
    Answer is half way down the page in twitter chat transcripts.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-Eastern/page3

A11:Working out the details of that stuff now.All I can say is that we have a lot of devs interested in doing some serious home improvement.

A11: MZ-Hoo-ee…need to set the stage by getting neighborhoods consolidated with less vacant housing first. #LOTRO #DEVCHAT

Q11: Econn-When will we see some work done for housing? #LOTRO #DEVCHAT

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6