We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Missing 2 handed weapons recipes

Am i missing something?

No recipes for lvl 66-74 two handed weapons?

My captain is in dire need of a new hellbard or any other two handed weapon and i find no legendarys or other appropriate weapon.

Is this intended?
    Last edited by Eodrus; Jun 13 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Re: Missing 2 handed weapons recipes

Correct, why would you ever want a 2H crafted weapon when you have an LI?

There are crafted LI recipes for 65 at 75 available from your guild vendor. Anything between that is a drop. Check your AH too.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

AW: Re: Missing 2 handed weapons recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    why would you ever want a 2H crafted weapon when you have an LI?
    You are right. Only my LI is lvl 65 and i have never found any two handed weapons nor seen any in an auction.
    Its still a long way to go to 75 when i can use my craftet LI. So i´m asking because ALL other recipes are one handed...

And i edited my opening post to make it more clear: "from 66 to 74"

Re: AW: Re: Missing 2 handed weapons recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Eodrus View Post
    You are right. Only my LI is lvl 65 and i have never found any two handed weapons nor seen any in an auction.
    You are unlucky. I never had any problems finding loot drop two handed legendary weapons for my Captain, Champion or Guardian. I did not sell any of them because I slotted all of them in order to produce relics. You are going to have two issues:

1) Most customers have level capped their characters. They are not going to be collecting level 66-74 Legendary Items.

2) Many customers keep their Legendary Items in this level range. They do not sell them. They are slotting the Legendary Items for legacy scrolls or relics.

3) Some customers have a trade agreements with buddies. I've done the - I do not have a Rune Keeper. You do not have as Guardian. I will swap a Rune Keeper item for a Guardian item. We would do regular trades of items.

This situation is no different that the 51-59 or 61-64 range. We will see the same thing again for 76-84 when the RoR expansion hits.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.