We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Problems to use a broken urn "you lack the proper training"

Hello:

I have a problem when I try to use a broken urn. I see a message which say that I lack the proper training; I'm a novice scholar, so What should I do??

Thanks.

Re: Problems to use a broken urn "you lack the proper training"

You need Journeyman scholar for a broken urn. Gather more apprentice texts or farm for dyes. When you acquire sufficient points, you will be an "Apprentice Scholar". At that point you may gather journeyman urns, but to continue on you need to master each tier

Re: Problems to use a broken urn "you lack the proper training"

All gathering in LOTRO is tied to the level of your skill at processing that material.

For example, to gather Rich Iron, one needs to not only have the Prospector skill BUT must also have completed Journeyman (T2) level in that craft since Rich Iron is an Expert (T3) level material. You only need to finish the first anvil (basic) of skill in order to use recipes at the next level of skill.

In your case, you are trying to gather from a Journeyman level Historian container without having the needed skill level to use it.