We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    FF pvp was only bad when i was away for the past 2 months. Farmpaws is now bringing sexy back to the moors and everything will be ok. Just crossing my fingers that RoR removes freep only spots (pillars an rocks) so i can kill zper more often
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My biggest complaint at this point- even when the creeps control all but TR, it seems the freeps are more interested in camping lugz rez than anything else. That went on for a couple of hours yesterday (though it was nice for my greenie BA, it sucked for my warg) This is something that I'm hoping that RoR will change since the keeps will matter more. I'd love to see some rolling battles in and around some of them, and get people moving around the map instead of the same old spots over and over again and not moving from them.
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)

Quote Originally Posted by sirwillow View Post
    My biggest complaint at this point- even when the creeps control all but TR, it seems the freeps are more interested in camping lugz rez than anything else. That went on for a couple of hours yesterday (though it was nice for my greenie BA, it sucked for my warg) This is something that I'm hoping that RoR will change since the keeps will matter more. I'd love to see some rolling battles in and around some of them, and get people moving around the map instead of the same old spots over and over again and not moving from them.
    RoR is pushing group play to its limit. Say goodbye to soloing...although no one else ever seemed to do it anyway...
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Smile =(

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    FF pvp was only bad when i was away for the past 2 months. Farmpaws is now bringing sexy back to the moors and everything will be ok. Just crossing my fingers that RoR removes freep only spots (pillars an rocks) so i can kill zper more often

You leave Zper Alone
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3