We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Any active Kinships recruiting?

Hi, I've recently started playing lotro again! Unfortunately I missed the account transfer from EU Codemasters to Turbine

Last time I played I joined a few Kinships, none of which were very active or.. well.. good.

So I've started a new noob main, currently lv 15 Elf champ.. Wondering if there's any Kinships that'd be willing to take me in. I'll be active a lot, although it'll probably be a while before I'll be any use raiding .

Re: Any active Kinships recruiting?

The Last Alliance is always seeking out active members. We are a fairly small, tight knit kin with mostly end game active members. We always enjoy helping players out and are all about fun. If you think you might want to give us a try, send an in game Mail or message to Monlew or Meliar and id be happy to get you more info
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000114f0c/01006/signature.png]Meliar[/charsig]

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Curandhras View Post
    Hi, I've recently started playing lotro again! Unfortunately I missed the account transfer from EU Codemasters to Turbine

Last time I played I joined a few Kinships, none of which were very active or.. well.. good.

So I've started a new noob main, currently lv 15 Elf champ.. Wondering if there's any Kinships that'd be willing to take me in. I'll be active a lot, although it'll probably be a while before I'll be any use raiding .
    Of Course Fellowship Of Mordor Is Recruiting We dont have members on Much... But We do Have them on Youd like our kin Officers and Me Im On Alot we need a Member like you It will be a Fun Game You should Join Though The Last Alliance Sounds Good..... Well they Have lots of Members I need some more Youd like it Are you thinking of Joining?