We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    udfoooooooooodoooo
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

asdasdasfasfasfasf
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Getting ready for HD!

to deeeh top!

I'll join if your still recruiting. I'm coming back into the game after taking a year off. I Have a lvl 33 and a few others i can't remember. Name is Egmer in game.

Mail sent, cheers mate.

Kinship event celebrating the new year completed.

Cool

Loving this Kin! Joined it a few days ago!

Welcome new members of 2014!

Welcome to all of our new members!! The Dark Legion is one of the best and funnest guilds I have ever had the chance of being a part of! We have many interesting and great people among our ranks and are always welcoming new mates to join in on the fun. So come online and see us, and maybe even participate in our upcoming tournaments!

Dark Legion Officer Yura Brewmeister

Tournaments? No one told me about tournaments. Will I need a fishing pole?

A few are in the works atm, recently had an officer meeting.

I'm now back playing freep, bored of pvp all the time > Will look forward with raiding and hosting some events soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    The Dark Legion kinship is recruiting! Over 700 active members. Dedicated Crafters, raiders, questers and chatterboxes. Regular kin events and organised end game raids. Website, facebook , youtube and raidcall. Looking for respectful, loyal and active members. If these traits define you I wish to speak with you.

Kinship Website: tdl.guildlaunch.com
    Cookies for all !

Where do I get cookies? I love cookies, been a player for awhile but took a vacation. I have a 61 gard and 54 warden. Are you still recruiting?

We are indeed, to find us ask in world for a tdl officer or Press O> Filter> The Dark Legion> hit enter and msg one of them

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwrench View Post
    Where do I get cookies? I love cookies, been a player for awhile but took a vacation. I have a 61 gard and 54 warden. Are you still recruiting?

My Cook has nearly mastered Tier 9 .. there are cookies laying all over the place!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateNell View Post
    My Cook has nearly mastered Tier 9 .. there are cookies laying all over the place!
    I'd like choc chip

Holidays time for us southern hemisphere folk

TDL is now nearing 800 members, and has a new Teamspeak server hosted by VastGamer network.

Newly elected leadership, we are now again recruiting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3