We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Thumbs up The Dark Legion

The Dark Legion kinship is rebuilding, a US/EU kin with some from oceania, 400 active characters under 90 days inactivity. Teamspeak, website and facebook setup for you to use. Mixed social kin looking for active loyal and respectful players to join our ranks. Our goal is to guide you to level cap and overall enjoy the game within our community. Shoot me a PM onsite or ingame for more info if interested, thanks.

Kinship Website: tdl.guildlaunch.com

Last edited by Hayden102; May 12 2015 at 12:42 AM.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Re: The Dark LegioN!

Last edited by Hayden102; May 12 2015 at 12:46 AM.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Re: The Dark LegioN!

Last edited by Hayden102; May 12 2015 at 12:55 AM.

Last edited by Hayden102; May 12 2015 at 01:01 AM.

Last edited by Hayden102; May 12 2015 at 01:05 AM.

Last edited by Hayden102; May 12 2015 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    The Dark Legion kinship is recruiting! Over 700 active members. Dedicated Crafters, raiders, questers and chatterboxes. Regular kin events and organised end game raids. Website, facebook , youtube and raidcall. Looking for respectful, loyal and active members. If these traits define you I wish to speak with you.

Kinship Website: tdl.guildlaunch.com
    Cookies for all !

Where do I get cookies? I love cookies, been a player for awhile but took a vacation. I have a 61 gard and 54 warden. Are you still recruiting?

We are indeed, to find us ask in world for a tdl officer or Press O> Filter> The Dark Legion> hit enter and msg one of them

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwrench View Post
    Where do I get cookies? I love cookies, been a player for awhile but took a vacation. I have a 61 gard and 54 warden. Are you still recruiting?

My Cook has nearly mastered Tier 9 .. there are cookies laying all over the place!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateNell View Post
    My Cook has nearly mastered Tier 9 .. there are cookies laying all over the place!
    I'd like choc chip

Holidays time for us southern hemisphere folk