We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My WTB (want to buy) list ...

Supreme Essence of Morale - need 4 more
    Supreme Essence of Physical Mastery - need 4 more

Major Essence of Physical Mastery (to craft Supremes) - need these until I get 4 more Supreme versions

Anfalas Empowerment Scrolls - need a "ton" to upgrade several different FAs that I use for various scenarios.
    Anfalas Delving Scroll - need 2 at this time

DA Bank rep Tokens - to barter and possibly get the Major Essence of Physical Mastery
    DA Great Hall rep Tokens - to barter and possibly get the Major Essence of Physical Mastery

--

Hit me up in-game with a PM or send me a mailing in-game to < Airual >

Thank-you!

~Happy Gaming~
    Learn much I must
    Kill many I will
    Grow stronger
    Live Longer

Quote Originally Posted by danielbrown1969 View Post

Major Essence of Physical Mastery (to craft Supremes) - need these until I get 4 more Supreme versions

Anfalas Empowerment Scrolls - need a "ton" to upgrade several different FAs that I use for various scenarios.

DA Bank rep Tokens - to barter and possibly get the Major Essence of Physical Mastery
    DA Great Hall rep Tokens - to barter and possibly get the Major Essence of Physical Mastery

--

Thank-you!

~Happy Gaming~
    I managed to get 1-2 Supreme Morales so only need 2-3 of these now and then pretty much everything else on this list I am still wanting to buy asap - TY
    Learn much I must
    Kill many I will
    Grow stronger
    Live Longer

--

Thank-you!

~Happy Gaming~
    Thank-you to those of you who have sent me an IM in-game. I am still in need of more ... please - TY!
    Learn much I must
    Kill many I will
    Grow stronger
    Live Longer

Anfalas Empowerment Scrolls - only need a few more at this time to finish off some FAs I just built.

Supreme Essence of Morale - only need 2 more
    Supreme Essence of Physical Mastery - just need 1 more

Major Essence of Physical Mastery (to craft Supremes) - need these until I get 1 more Supreme version

DA rep/Bank Tokens - to barter and possibly get a Major Essence of Physical Mastery for crafting into a Supreme
    DA rep/Great Hall Tokens - to barter and possibly get the Major Essence of Physical Mastery for crafting into a Supreme

--

Hit me up in-game with an IM or send me a mailing in-game to < Airual >

Thank-you!

~Happy Gaming~
    Last edited by danielbrown1969; Apr 24 2015 at 02:39 AM.
    Learn much I must
    Kill many I will
    Grow stronger
    Live Longer

Anfalas Empowerment Scrolls - only need a few more at this time to finish off some FAs I just built.

Supreme Essence of Morale - only need 2 more
    Supreme Essence of Physical Mastery - just need 1 more

Major Essence of Physical Mastery (to craft Supremes) - need these until I get 1 more Supreme version

DA rep/Bank Tokens - to barter and possibly get a Major Essence of Physical Mastery for crafting into a Supreme
    DA rep/Great Hall Tokens - to barter and possibly get the Major Essence of Physical Mastery for crafting into a Supreme

--

Hit me up in-game with an IM or send me a mailing in-game to < Airual >

Thank-you!

~Happy Gaming~
    I got my 8th and final Supreme Essence of Physical Mastery today, so my main set of gear is complete now except that I still would like to:

WTB - 2 x Supreme Essence of Morale

I will still be trying to buy the Supreme and Major Essences of Mastery for "situational pieces" as well as the DA rep BANK and GREAT HALL tokens.

I will still be trying to buy Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment as I would like to get more of my LIs completed before U16 arrives.

Send me an in-game IM or mailing < Airual >
    Learn much I must
    Kill many I will
    Grow stronger
    Live Longer