We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Yes, This Is Redundant

I played solo in the Moors for a while this morning. Every 1v1 I encountered (even with creeps who could easily kill me) the creep ran straight to a keep, or my favorite, suicide jumped off a cliff after dragging me through a bunch of flies. I guess that is kind of cool though. I mean you died and I lived so yay me. Also, cheers to the Spider who burrowed at full morale inside creep-owned TA while I am going solo against you and a group of BAs and Wargs - very classy. You sure got me. Pretty glad I'm 90% finished with creepside. I know you never liked me anyway and all, but just wanted to thank you all for making creepside and the Moors in general total trash. Yeah Turbine is responsible, but so are the players.

In hopes of things changing soon because I love the game! =)

MrStealYourMousetress

*waits to read snarky replies*

Re: Yes, This Is Redundant

When I can honestly say that IW are the best creeps out right now, it makes me sad. Though I did see BG out earlier this week so there still may be hope.

And Drak, if you think that kind of game play is creep exclusive you're deluding yourself. I've watch, on several occasions, freeps running from creeps with even numbers. I've watch freeps hug TR NPCs while outnumbering the creep campers. I've seen several freeps run into friendly NPCs when they were losing 1v1s.

There are terribad players on both sides. The thing is there just more creeps out in general so there more terribad creeps to deal with.
    Last edited by doug01; Jun 08 2012 at 05:05 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

"I know you never liked me anyway and all, but just wanted to thank you all for making creepside and the Moors in general total trash. Yeah Turbine is responsible, but so are the players."

Aww, I like you Mousedrakpoophathkulako.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001bb00c/signature.png]Heartwyrm[/charsig]

Drakk,

It's unfortunate you weren't around when FF had some really great creeps (still do, just fewer). Creeps communicated, worked together and it was actually a fun experience on creep side. I'm sure you would of liked it then.

I have to say I blame Turbine for much of this. Creeps are in a bad place right now. It's incredibly imbalanced. It's one reason why I don't mind pushing into a creep controlled keep when outnumbered with a small group. However, solo, you shouldn't have to - I agree. New creeps just seemed to be programmed with the mind-set of "There's a freep! He's gonna one-shot me!". So caution suddenly becomes habit and thus here we are.

There are a TON of greenies out there now. Maybe with experience and rank they'll become braver. Maybe (though unlikely) Turbine will get their head out of their *** and spend some time working on balance issues in PvMP. Until then, this is unfortunately what it seems we will have to deal with
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Drakk,

It's unfortunate you weren't around when FF had some really great creeps (still do, just fewer). Creeps communicated, worked together and it was actually a fun experience on creep side. I'm sure you would of liked it then.

I have to say I blame Turbine for much of this. Creeps are in a bad place right now. It's incredibly imbalanced. It's one reason why I don't mind pushing into a creep controlled keep when outnumbered with a small group. However, solo, you shouldn't have to - I agree. New creeps just seemed to be programmed with the mind-set of "There's a freep! He's gonna one-shot me!". So caution suddenly becomes habit and thus here we are.

There are a TON of greenies out there now. Maybe with experience and rank they'll become braver. Maybe (though unlikely) Turbine will get their head out of their *** and spend some time working on balance issues in PvMP. Until then, this is unfortunately what it seems we will have to deal with
    On the greeny part, I noticed that LOTRO is now on the steam store as a free2play MMO. This might result in a lot of new players appearing in the coming weeks.

I don't think they will fix the imbalance ever..

One of turbines big sells are creep skills and traits, and if you're under powered which all creeps r8 and below are its an easy way to buff yourself..

Oh look PvMP has a 35% discount this week..
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/2/2/1/4/112214sSqYY.png[/img][/url]

I liked you drakk

I try to stay off the forums of late as it is just sad to read. Having said that, Drak I have to agree with Dre.. it is a real shame that you never saw FF before the lvl cap raise above 50 and creeps were Ferocious and freeps were cunning. When fights were fought in all kinds of places and most were not in NPC zones. Back when EC Never even had walls Lol seems like so long ago. So have patience perhaps turbine will some day get with the program ~Although I truelly doubt it ~ And try to balance things out a bit and make playing a bit more fun again. Until then we just have to deal. See you out there!!

Love ya all lots,
    Imhealingu ~Formally Minye ~ =)