We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Time to pass the torch with out a doubt

For all of you that don;t know Calidog is no longer stalking the bad lands of crickhallow. I now pass the torch to the one warg that when ever asked who the best warg is on the server would always pop up right with Calidog, Toxictalon!!! From seeing you as a lil warg with no stealth lvl or stalking speed tell rank 3 maby even 4 and in this time thats like 2 weeks lol, (Never going to live it down.) To going solo and catching all the fat twinky eating freeps, to ganking people inside of raids. I have tought you a lot I know but you have tought me as well bud so thank you. You have earned every complement and title people have given you. (well there are some we know you have been called but anyways.) I now pass the title with out a doubt of the best warg on the server to Toxictalon!!!!!!! Happy stalking and may the ganking be fast and sweet,

To Arachnophobia You will now be known as Calidog, Father of Arachnophobia to those you meet in your travels.I will still greatly display this title in my adventures as it is a great honer to have ganked with you even when it was 5v2 and they had stab (No freeps didnt end well for you guys.)
    well farewell all
    Calidog

Re: Time to pass the torch with out a doubt

Sad day to the server.
    Have fun, I might pop in on one of my greenies there, but I don't miss the server, lol.

Just remembering when I was rank 3 or 4 and you were freshly r5. You used to jump me on stab, ended up running cuz of all the lag and then lagging out in front of stab with a whole raid targeting you, fun times

Whoa! Crick is losing a legend with your warg's transfer, dude. We had good times reaping infamy back in the day before freeps became super OP. I hope you have a good time tearing sh%t up on BW.

P.S. Guess this is glaring proof that it's pretty much dead on Crick.

cali i want to play with you in brandywine i have a spider there

Crick is not dead yet. There is still time for 2 more rank passes then we can call it all good.

lmao is it that easy to rank in brandy ??
    u left r9 1 day after u alrdy r10
    (btw gratz bud)

have a good one

Quote Originally Posted by dsadada View Post
    lmao is it that easy to rank in brandy ??
    u left r9 1 day after u alrdy r10
    (btw gratz bud)

have a good one
    yes it is medo

grats cali

Atleast come visit on your burg

...Have fun over there, go and teach all the nooblet wargies

Cool Re: Time to pass the torch with out a doubt

Can I haz your morale pots before you leave?

Have fun brotha'

Crickhollow pvp has definately changed over the last 3 months. The majority of tenured players have moved along, but there are new people out and about making a name for themselves.

I myself don't find any enjoyment in crickhollow pvp anymore and am one of many eagerly awaiting the GW2 release.

However, after giving Brandywine a try my love for lotro has been reinvigorated. Many of us that have started playing on Brandy feel the same way.

I'd suggest to anyone that is feeling the crick pvp has gone stale or sour to try a different server before you stop playing. A lot of the DoA/The Spit members (with a few other crickhollow vets sprinkled in between) have found a new home on Brandywine and are enjoying some good fights, win and losses.

Anyway back to going to be bait for calidog.......no wonder I have so many deaths on my BA

Quote Originally Posted by Hoges View Post
    I myself don't find any enjoyment in crickhollow pvp anymore and am one of many eagerly awaiting the GW2 release.
    I looked at some World v World videos today, sweet mother of God, I am gonna get a new laptop just for that!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    I looked at some World v World videos today, sweet mother of God, I am gonna get a new laptop just for that!
    WvW is AMAZING Erl. /wink

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphine View Post
    WvW is AMAZING Erl. /wink
    I found the WvW unreal, and was amazed at what a good 4-8 man squad can do when working together. Best fun was stealing one of the worlds orbs with only 6 people.

But I know I will still be coming out to the moors from time to time, when I just feel like killing things. Mindless/pointless violence has its place in a game .

Cali is gone?

Excuse me while I um...

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Cali is gone?

Excuse me while I um...
    Nice Itty yep I'm gone no more camping the same LM and for my last lesson for all you noob creeps. the black bird a LM has if it explodes wait for rez!!!!
    calidog incapacitated nooblormaster
    ooc: calidog: watch for the rez itty.
    ooc: Ittybitty: rez what rez
    noob loremaster has revived
    ooc: calidog: haha that one
    Calidog
    /howl

Quote Originally Posted by caliboy14 View Post
    Nice Itty yep I'm gone no more camping the same LM and for my last lesson for all you noob creeps. the black bird a LM has if it explodes wait for rez!!!!
    ooc: calidog: watch for the rez itty.
    ooc: Ittybitty: rez what rez
    noob loremaster has revived
    ooc: calidog: haha that one
    Calidog
    /howl
    The big blck one, also known as an eagle :P (there are ravens and spirit ravens too :P)