We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

75 Champion and 75 Warden looking for an active kinship

Me(Illuminati) and my friend(Aerethan) looking for active kinship. We're 75 both of us and I have a 75 Champion, my friend(Aerethan) has a 75 Warden, at westfold crafting abilities(Tailor and Metalsmith).

Re: 75 Champion and 75 Warden looking for an active kinship

Council of Elders would welcome both of you. We are doing some Limelight things and you would be most welcome. See our thread below. Peace
    Paladiran 100 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 100 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 100 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 100 Guardian, Valann 100 Captain, Elvwing 100 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 100 Burglar, Chaamp 100 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Heeals 83 Minstrel (Crickhollow)

What sort of kinship are you looking for? a casual kinship, social kinship, raiding? Outlaws (of the dark tower) is a active kinship that does organized or just random instances. Unfortunately we are not able to do many level 75 instances yet, there are only 3 75s (including me) but we are patiently waiting for lots of our kinmates to catch up on us (lots of level 50-65). We do many instances/raids with them so we can start creating a instance/raid team. If you both are really into raiding end-game than this kin is not for you (not yet atleast lol). Let me know if you want to join or want more information:
    http://outlawsotdt.guildlaunch.com/?...119a8b10b06bcb

Good luck on finding a suitable kinship
    Last edited by eleanora123; Jun 08 2012 at 02:31 PM.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

We're looking for an active kinship about raiding and PvMP. PvMP is not important than raiding but it would be better If the kin we will join doing raids, it's quite enough for us.

Illuminati, i responded to your in game mail last night. We have four seasoned 75's ready for raiding, and a couple of others approaching 75. Both of you would round out a six man raid team. I will be on after 6pm EST tonight, but you can try telling Aon, 75 Warden, during the day. Peace.
    Paladiran 100 Hunter, r10; Leeafe 100 Lore-master, r1, Agrro 100 Minstrel, r5, Gaarrd 100 Guardian, Valann 100 Captain, Elvwing 100 Rune-keeper, Sneakky 100 Burglar, Chaamp 100 Champion. Shifta 100 Beorning, Heeals 83 Minstrel (Crickhollow)

Sect Anor

Quote Originally Posted by sce147 View Post
    Me(Illuminati) and my friend(Aerethan) looking for active kinship. We're 75 both of us and I have a 75 Champion, my friend(Aerethan) has a 75 Warden, at westfold crafting abilities(Tailor and Metalsmith).
    If you guys haven't made a choice yet, I'll post here what I have in this posting http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-for-new-blood but feel free to just reach out in game if you are interested

>>>>>>>>>

Sect Anor is a relatively new kin in the grand scale of this game (since Nov 2011). We're now up to over 100 characters but of course that includes 1-3 alts for many of us so it's probably 40-50 people at most. We're primarily an eastern North American kinship but have members from all around the world so people are on at all times of day.

Our core group have now reached lvl 75 and are starting to delve into the end game raids and maybe wandering into Moors as a group soon to try something new.

First of course we welcome any new players to the kinship, regardless of their level or class. We simply expect people to be polite, active with the group when logged in, helpful when it comes to crafting or with tough quests, etc...

My post here is more about finding other end game players who would like to work with us and do it in a fun, social environment. That doesn't mean we don't want to be successful or that we are not competitive, but we draw the line at people forgetting this is a game and that we all are here in the end to blow off some steam and have some fun.

I'd also love to hear from solos looking for a group to play with or other kinships who might be in a similar position as us, i.e. with a handful of hi level players who might want to work with us to build groups and see if we mesh well.

Anyways if you are interested, feel free to post here or better yet find me in game. You can also try any of our officers such as Herugrum, Zahariah and Hecotur.

Cheers
    Malverin
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000b7563/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]