We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

XP Boosts Stacking?

Something I've been trying to figure out, before I spend Store points/Destiny on them...

If you get an XP Tome using Destiny Points (the ones that increase xp from Monster Kills), and get a Tome from the Store (that increases xp from Monster Kills and Quests), do they stack? So a +10% tome and a +20% tome would be +30%?

Re: XP Boosts Stacking?

Quote Originally Posted by DocEldritch View Post
    Something I've been trying to figure out, before I spend Store points/Destiny on them...

If you get an XP Tome using Destiny Points (the ones that increase xp from Monster Kills), and get a Tome from the Store (that increases xp from Monster Kills and Quests), do they stack? So a +10% tome and a +20% tome would be +30%?
    Correct. Make sure that are using different boosts. Not a second one of the same kind. Between Events boosts, Moors boosts, Destiny Point boosts, Store boosts - you can get a very large bonus. You can stack enough different kinds of mob kill boosts to get at least double points on every kill.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Also add to this Outriders Token from Rohan expansion preorder for extra 25% exp boost it will allow all characters up to level 75 to use it. If you won't be pre-ordering RoR then RoI exp boost pocket item will work just as fine. You can easily get up to 100% exp boost with all these items and consumables.
    "KF Gamers"
    Casual Mature Guild
    Friendly Multigame Community

Is this Rohirrim xp bonus valid for new chars?
    I mean, if i buy the expansion today, and create a new char tomorrow, will it come with that 25% bonus?

Yes, you will get this bonus (which comes as an equippable pocket item) on every character current and newly-created afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbiati View Post
    Is this Rohirrim xp bonus valid for new chars?
    I mean, if i buy the expansion today, and create a new char tomorrow, will it come with that 25% bonus?
    It's not a bonus, is a pocket item you must have equiped. And it can be equiped until lvl 74.

And yes every char you have and the future ones will get the pocket item. And if you delete it at some point it can be reclaimed using the /reclaim command (once per week/per char).

Only Heroic and Legendary editions include The Outrider’s Token and it wil cost 495 TP at the store after the RoR launch.
    The Signature