We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

75 Hunter looking for a kinship

Hi Community,

I'm looking for a new kinship. My main is Hunter 75, rather skilled (has passed most of the raids t1/some t2, but was not in the opening teams, have gone with skilled raid leaders only. Therefore I know what to do as my class, can push reasonable DPS while managing aggro etc. Rather skinny setup, but mostly set to high agility. 2/6 of raid set - Faron). Also have some minor alts.
    My uptime is on EU evening, like 16:00-21:00 GMT plus some of the weekends if not busy with real life
    I need a possibility to attend raids at least sometimes, left the previous (and only) kinship because the main raid was to arrogant to other good but not hardcore gamers.

Hope I can find a new good team to play with.
    Last edited by Gluck3d; Jun 05 2012 at 05:23 AM.

Re: 75 Hunter looking for a kinship

I have an offer for you. We need a raid leader. Send in game mail or tell me 6-11 pm EST, or contact my 2nd Aon in game. See coe.lotrosites.net.

Sorry,
    the main problem is uptime. 6-11pm EST is 3-7am MSK (where i live ). I'm not that hardcore to play all night and then go to work...
    Moreover, I'm not a raid leader. While I've passed most of the current raids, but I was mostly just DPSing and sometimes CC'ing guided by our good raid leaders from my last kinship.
    Therefore I can share what I've learned from them, but the best leaders are tanks

Considering your timezone i would suggest to check out the Riders of Freedom, Wardens of Annuminas or The Night Watch kinships (unless 1 of these was your previous kin lol) all of these kinships have a bunch of players from Europe and Asia and they raid. Or come join Outlaws we run currently 3man and 6man instances and raid with the above mentioned kins . Anyway if you want to join Outlaws or want to get into contact with the other kins contact me ingame so i can arrange something for you .

PS. contact me on my toon name in signature mostly playing with him at the moment
    Last edited by eleanora123; Jun 13 2012 at 06:53 AM.