We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

State Of The Moors / A Rally Cry

This is a rally cry/curtain call for all the true creeps on FireFoot. In this current atmosphere of horrific class imbalance within the confines of LOTRO's terrible "pvmp" system, we will no longer tolerate the fluffy fly-by-night flippers and the "I wanna come in OOC and be your buddy coward FREEps." These people should be shunned with all malice and should feel our ire and wrath at every turn. They are not your friends, they are not your allies... They will smite you with their button-mashing iWin buttons and store-bought godmode-isms whenever they are given the chance and then flip over to sing 'Kum Ba Ya' with you like nothing just happened. Enough is enough. I call upon all full time Creeps to rally together to squash this oppression and smash a t-u-r-d sandwich into the faces of these Comm-Farming heretics. We must stand united in this cause and together we shall conquer these pretenders to the throne. The Moors is our home and we must beat back these infidels at all costs. The Creep People's Army needs you... who will stand with me?

~6o6

Re: State Of The Moors / A Rally Cry

[size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

More fitting.

6of6: If you don't want fellow creeps to earn commendations, please don't complain about store-bought skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Daschande View Post
    6of6: If you don't want fellow creeps to earn commendations, please don't complain about store-bought skills.
    Personally, I don't care if creeps buy skills or not. It's no secret creeps are underpowered currently, and can use any help they can get. That said, Firefoot's greatest creeps ranked up against near insurmountable odds. As well as some freeps. Your logic is flawed and is simply an excuse for being bad.

However, i'm certain that's not the point Six is making. Point is creeps need to rally up, group up, work together and think outside the box. And no i'm not biased. There are equally as many horrible freeps these days, if not more. Freeps are just in a better spot currently due to Turbine's flawed balancing mechanics.

On a side note; i've seen a lot of greenies lately. Yes, you are juicy renown now but it does get better. Keep at it.
    Last edited by DreagonMK; Jun 05 2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Cause typing on a phone sucks

You're my friend, Six. <3

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

But... but then will you come out of the NPCs?
    TATER BANDITS
    Kelawyn / 85 Woman Captain (R8) ~ Lyndrie / 85 Hobbit Minstrel (R8)
    Solariela / 85 Elf Rune-keeper (R7) ~ Coraian / 85 Elf Hunter (R3)

Is this roleplaying or qq?

Perhaps both..

Smile Re: State Of The Moors / A Rally Cry

what happened to the good o'll days when a freep is almost about to kill a creep and the creep doesn't run immidiately to save his own life or vise versa but i have hope creeps and freeps alike will wise up and group up and start to follow directions to successfully zerg a group...:]~

Six...Good job and using probably THE BEST movie clip EVER!

I would like to see some better fights out there. I get really bored having to chase Creeps down in their keeps because no one wants a fight, they would rather have 9001 NPC's kill me. I have noticed that Freeps are the aggressors in the Moors. Ever notice the difference at TA when it is Creep owned vs Freep owned? Or how many Creeps sit in Grams when Freeps have the keeps?

People just need to know how to group up when needed, and scale back when needed. I have hopes that if BG comes back maybe the Moors can return to fights around the map instead of "OOC Bodybag: 'Bermuda triangle of lotro. TR, TR REZ, and EC. Can loose freeps in there for hours." which has become the norm again. Plus I don't know about you guys but I get horrible lag around EC trees

All Creeps had to start out as Freeps...Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by devilduck13 View Post
    they would rather have 9001 NPC's kill me.
    Good cover up, Foxie. Lets not tell them how much those trash npcs actually help us captains when we are grouped with a champ

shhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by devilduck13 View Post
    Six...Good job and using probably THE BEST movie clip EVER!

I would like to see some better fights out there. I get really bored having to chase Creeps down in their keeps because no one wants a fight, they would rather have 9001 NPC's kill me. I have noticed that Freeps are the aggressors in the Moors. Ever notice the difference at TA when it is Creep owned vs Freep owned? Or how many Creeps sit in Grams when Freeps have the keeps?

People just need to know how to group up when needed, and scale back when needed. I have hopes that if BG comes back maybe the Moors can return to fights around the map instead of "OOC Bodybag: 'Bermuda triangle of lotro. TR, TR REZ, and EC. Can loose freeps in there for hours." which has become the norm again. Plus I don't know about you guys but I get horrible lag around EC trees

All Creeps had to start out as Freeps...Just sayin
    I'm sure creeps would be more willing to fight in the open if they had r7 audacity and getting hit for 5k+ by freeps wasn't the norm. Or perhaps if they had half the "oh ####" skills that freeps currently poses. Unfortunately turbine decided to create a pvp environment which is very unbalanced in favor of freeps. The main focus of the game is pve so I guess one cannot expect the development team to put much effort into pvp.

Old pic so I haven't scaled up the heals
    Last edited by Bakshi; Jun 08 2012 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post
    I'm sure creeps would be more willing to fight in the open if they had r7 audacity and getting hit for 5k+ by freeps wasn't the norm. Or perhaps if they had half the "oh ####" skills that freeps currently poses. Unfortunately turbine decided to create a pvp environment which is very unbalanced in favor of freeps. The main focus of the game is pve so I guess one cannot expect the development team to put much effort into pvp.

lol ryan...to funny

azan

Classy as always, Azan.

As for the moors, I've tried to come back a couple times, but tbh it just isn't fun anymore. In 4hrs yesterday I got 3 kills (two of which were people questing in grothum). The rest of the time I was either getting blown the #### up, or grinding quests to TRY to get some audacity.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d3609/signature.png]Bubbaboom[/charsig]
    [url=http://www.blood-line.com][color=red][b]BloodLine[/b][/color][/url]

Audacity, without it you just feel smaller than you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post

No Creeps just like to run away from their problems like a bad relationship. I love when a creep DR's from the front of TA to the norbogs in the back because they got pushed, their NPC's are on me and their defiler died what else is left to do? I dunno try to KILL the captain sheesh!

@Dreag that's a secret shhhhh!!!!!

I would but I never worked out how to play my class

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post

This is a rally cry/curtain call for all the true creeps on FireFoot. .. The Creep People's Army needs you... who will stand with me?

~6o6

I will give you credit you are able to rally the creeps....14v4-6 while hugging NPCs makes you the creep of the day! You may actually have out done Bagurat(where ever his wonderings have taken him to) tonight.
    Last edited by doug01; Jun 13 2012 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    I will give you credit you are able to rally the creeps....14v4-6 while hugging NPCs makes you the creep of the day! You may actually have out done Bagurat(where ever his wonderings have taken him to) tonight.
    You might want to find an easier game to play if that minstrel is too tough for you, might I suggest starting with solitare then working your way up to something like UNO.

Is your kinship embarrassed to have you around? I see the rest of them commenting on how unbalanced things are, how they have to limit groups to make things even and interesting, yet you just cry at every opportunity.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d3609/signature.png]Bubbaboom[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gamewizard View Post
    You might want to find an easier game to play if that minstrel is too tough for you, might I suggest starting with solitare then working your way up to something like UNO.
    Ohh look, another zergling. I was farming you before RoI, so please move on. I remember the 1v1s with you and Palumbo. You were terrible then, you were terrible in SWTOR, and my guess is you'RE still terrible. Stick to Hello Kitty, cause you're terribad at PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by gamewizard View Post
    Is your kinship embarrassed to have you around? I see the rest of them commenting on how unbalanced things are, how they have to limit groups to make things even and interesting, yet you just cry at every opportunity.

What kin are you in? Oh yea, you don't play any more yet you still come to the forums crying about me. I'm sorry I made you so butthurt, maybe if you come back I'll use vaseline next time.
    Last edited by doug01; Jun 13 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: sadly, my grammar/spelling maybe worse than Babbabooms PVP :(

I will give you credit you are able to rally the creeps....14v4-6 while hugging NPCs makes you the creep of the day!
    I am sorry, truly sorry that I was able to rally the creeps and kick the living snot out of you, regardless of your lopsided opinion on how the battles went. Creepside is an uphill battle at the moment, anyone who doesn't realize that has some serious issues. I promise you that, very soon, you will again be able to run around and pizOWN/iWIN mindless creeps and F2P Reavers to your heart's content. Very soon, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post
    I am sorry, truly sorry that I was able to rally the creeps and kick the living snot out of you, regardless of your lopsided opinion on how the battles went.
    You're definatley right there,

Just how many creeps does it take to kill a freep? Oh look, you're running back to the NPCs...again...

WTB Immortal Warriors so creeps can see how to win while fighting away from NPCs.
    Last edited by doug01; Jun 13 2012 at 10:41 AM.

Ohh loook, another zergling. I was farming you before RoI, so please move on.
    I LOL'd. Good one, selective memory or just delusional?

What kin are you in? Oh yea, you dont play any more yet you still come crying about me. I'm sorry I made you so butthurt, maybe if you come back I use vasaline next time so the pain is a lot less.
    Not crying about you at all (though I do have complaints about the "balance" right now). If you actually understood my post you'd know that I feel sorry for you. You seem to have more trouble handling creeps with the moors in its current state than anyone else in your kin. I'd be at least a little ashamed that I was busy licking windows while the rest of my kin steamrolls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast