We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 98 of 335 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Yes, attention seeker. Always popping into discussion without having idea what you are talking about just to hear loincloth joke and disappear. I am not telling you to look for soloing keeps guides, I am telling it's good to first do some research if it's possible or not and then eventually show us your thoughts.
    Yes yes, i openly request all smelly, loincloth jokes from everyone who posts, of course i do. thats down to the posters, not me. I wouldnt look for soloing keep guides because in my eyes it shouldnt be possible so i wouldnt even begin searching for it. And i do know what im on about sometimes, but when im proved otherwise ill admit i was wrong, try it sometime.

And the disappear thing? probably due to the fact i have a fiancee and 3 kids plus a tough job to do, so i cant spend 24\7 on here to reply to every single post aimed my way or that contributes to the discussion at the time, sorry about that. Try working sometime and see what its like to juggle things about.

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Im guessing that was ment for me. I never said anything to apologise for, I was just highlighting what Delo said and pondered on it. No crime to report or anything wrong said by me.

Dont shoot the messenger.
    Your post clearly insinuated that both Ret and Rave are known exploiters. Given your dislike for Ret and probably lesser dislike towards Rave, I don't doubt you've accused them of exploiting behind the curtains, besides, it wasn't just aimed towards you.

I am not taking any sides, so you put down your weapons because I am just stating facts.

Given the attitude of many players when they're beaten in the Ettenmoors, I am genuinely amazed that my warden has not been reported for having a double Defiant Challenge caused by stunning me. Many creeps have gone through RoI using various exploits and you'd be surprised how little the players you point the exploit finger at cared about this.

I hope one day we will all point the finger towards Turbine where it will be fixed, rather than the forums for pointless arguments.
    Last edited by Zuik5986; Aug 25 2012 at 10:22 AM.
    Izanagi, Zuik, Deity, Quetsel, Sidekick- Gilrain

(O)> =(Q) Interspecies love can be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuik5986 View Post
    Your post clearly insinuated that both Ret and Rave are known exploiters. Given your dislike for Ret and probably lesser dislike towards Rave, I don't doubt you've accused them of exploiting behind the curtains, besides, it wasn't just aimed towards you.

I am not taking any sides, put down your weapons because I am just stating facts.
    Tell you what go report my post and see what happens as you will then see im not saying anything. Im highlighting what delo said and then questioned it. Take it how you like but and thats how it was intended, ment for people to make their own minds up.

For the record I have never accused Ret of exploiting, behind or infront of curtains. Ravebot is whole new world of ?'s.

There, sorted, confusion over.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    @Romper
    Your parent jokes were funny months ago, I know it's hard for you but maybe come with something new? I know thinking cause endless pain and troubles for you but come on I believe in you!
    Cant be old I have only said it twice. You must have me confused with someone else.

Don't worry I have an endless supply of amo. Desperados like you and your crew keep me entertained for months.

Keep it up.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

*Takes a deep breath*

I must make a sincere apology to Delotha & Looptheloop. We have discussed what happened last night and it all seems that they legitimately did try and keep the action going. No hard feelings.

(On a related note; Loop - Squelcher says you should contact him or an officer of RG to get back in, he also jumped to conclusions.) (Squelcher is banned on forums again btw, LOLOLOLOLOL)

______________________________ __________

Hope we can get some decent action like last night - it was bloody brilliant.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Hope we can get some decent action like last night - it was bloody brilliant.
    I agree with this, wasn't there for too long and wasn't in the raid much, but looked like both sides got some kills. Nice to see some fights across the map.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Just curious about one thing, what crime did I commit, so heinous in nature, which warranted an entire raid of freeps to come and kill me and then for multiple members of this raid to Cj me? Pray tell, was it merely that I killed you?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000154bec/signature.png]Grinkranark[/charsig]

Weee time for some hippie love:

Happy birthday dear RG - me love you long time.

Cookie to anyone who can guess the age.
    Angdraug - warg - Teller of tall tail tales - Founder of Rogues Gallery.
    Have you hugged your warg today?
    Thrakha - BA - Thrower of sticks
    Angu - Reaver - feigner of death

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Must have been just before or just after me and a fellow killed a mini with similar name at Grothum. He didnt seem to enjoy that as much as camping other questers and do his usual cj after.

Edit: Don't name names on the forum. Talk to him in-game instead. You wont understand much of his answers but you will have a good laugh after.
    Ah yes that was you in flayer stance to kill a R6 mini with a number of others in tow , not content with seeing npcs crawling all over me , not just "a fellow" nvm it's not personal is it ?

My apologies to the Reaver I thought you were someone else and yes it was just anger . Shouldn't have done it.

For the record I have never "camped" questers , greenies or indeed anyone , unlike you and "fellow" but your behaviour is always "acceptable" isn't it ?

I'm sorry English isn't you first language I'll try to speak slowly for you

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    The burg who cjed you is a p2w burg in the kin I shall not name. The requirement for joining this kin is being a(n) ****, so naturally that is why this burg acts the way he does. You will find many of his p2w friends camping HH, looking for greenies to kill over and over again, greenies who can't get inf at the main fight nor kill ANYONE solo, greenies who can't go PvE anywhere else to get stronger.
    Note : I do not "camp" anyone .I came across the Reaver ( no greenie btw) and I killed him . Unlike certain Wargs, BAs and defilers I was on my own . I usually am on my burg . None of my friends camp so don't insult them either .

Note : I do not normally agree with Ret but he's right this time

Note : Try looking up "Hypocrite"

Note: Try looking up "Ganker"

Quote Originally Posted by Angdraug View Post

Happy B'day RG!, I'm on a diet so wont say the age, let someone else haz cookies. Coming on for a birthday treat Ang?

4?

Needs more chars so to keep things alive.....freeps are nubs!

Either 5 or 6
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000ab941/signature.png]Krink[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    My apologies to the Reaver I thought you were someone else and yes it was just anger . Shouldn't have done it.
    Leeroyy is my Reaver and it's alright Tirn was just confused at the time, since I only came back a few weeks ago and had no idea who you were but that wasn't the first time I've been CJ'ed I can tell you that! so much love on this server <3

Oh and happy Birthday RG! always there for me and took me back in when I came back to the game <3
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

As Delotha said, neither Rave or Ret are angels but I think you ought to apologise for accusing them of exploiting. Rave noticeably used the "chicken wing" technique when it was available but that was genuinely working as intended and then viewed as extremely overpowered to the point where creeps were reporting it as an exploit and had him banned. As for Ret, I don't even recall him exploiting.
    Excuse me, but if he gets banned from using an exploit, it is NOT working as intended. Creeps did NOT ban anyone, lotro gms did.

hmm..
    *counts fingers on my hand
    *tries again, this time using pelimath
    *gives up
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Excuse me, but if he gets banned from using an exploit, it is NOT working as intended. Creeps did NOT ban anyone, lotro gms did.
    I have been told not to stand on top of rocks in the Ettenmoors for years by numerous people because people have been banned for it. Don't you think that after more than 5 years they would prevent climbing on top of the rocks if it was an exploit?

Given the attitude of many players when they're beaten in the Ettenmoors, I am genuinely amazed that my warden has not been reported for having a double Defiant Challenge caused by stunning me.
    No matter how many people will report you for this, you wont get banned. I think it has even been confirmed by a dev. Its an exploit when you can control something, turning it to your own favour. You simply dont know when you will get stunned. Also its not the only skill that can broke by the use of cc. Its the same thing, when hunter gets stunned in the middle of MS's animation, he does not hit anything, but losing 6 focus... etc...
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    No matter how many people will report you for this, you wont get banned. I think it has even been confirmed by a dev. Its an exploit when you can control something, turning it to your own favour. You simply dont know when you will get stunned. Also its not the only skill that can broke by the use of cc. Its the same thing, when hunter gets stunned in the middle of MS's animation, he does not hit anything, but losing 6 focus... etc...
    Yeah, I didn't think it was possible to get someone banned for it, although I won't deny it's sometimes possible to predict when you're about to be stunned and take advantage of that. They could fix it by simply making it an instantly activating skill, which would also be nice in PvE circumstances. Of course the animation should stay as its long self though. :P

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Leeroyy is my Reaver and it's alright Tirn was just confused at the time, since I only came back a few weeks ago and had no idea who you were but that wasn't the first time I've been CJ'ed I can tell you that! so much love on this server <3

Oh and happy Birthday RG! always there for me and took me back in when I came back to the game <3
    It wasn't directed at you and like I said my apologies . I was not camping HH otherwise I would have waited until your morale had dropped even further and or you had pulled even more npcs . You were in the wrong place at the wrong time but any time you want a chance to even the score just send me a tell . I will be solo I won't use buffs , SP or whatever .

Your kin mate warg seeks to compare your death with others . Sheer arrogance and audacity again , especially so where he admits he and at least " a fellow" killed me in a creep zone . Well he had more than a fellow yet I was on my own . Who is really the camper ?

No doubt he also informed you of his previous kin " corpse jumpers " ? Says it all really .

Cool its party time!!

Aye Me love Rogues too! .. Honey i'm home!!! Happy 5th Birthday!!!
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Strepsils,Fango, Morgothel.[/B][/COLOR]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b221010000035ba6/signature.png]Elastoplasto[/charsig]
    [/FONT]

Your kin mate warg seeks to compare your death with others . Sheer arrogance and audacity again , especially so where he admits he and at least " a fellow" killed me in a creep zone . Well he had more than a fellow yet I was on my own . Who is really the camper ?

No doubt he also informed you of his previous kin " corpse jumpers " ? Says it all really .
    Tirn.. You should stop taking everything a warg does after he leave grams so personal. There never were a conspiracy against you but it's starting to get annoying with your continues hate towards me and a couple others. You can't even handle being tracked, so you are using store tracks to track us back in frustration.
    That "fellow" was a defiler if you remember. A good friend of mine.
    I was just seeing a link between our gank at you in Grothum and the gank+cj you did to a fellow tribesman of mine.
    My previous tribe was named "corpse jumpers" indeed. Pretty evil and funny name isn't it? :P
    Please do me a favour and relax bro. I know how it is to be frustrated in em. Your continues frustration isn't healthy and if you can't handle your emotions I suggest you take a break from moors now and then. Believe me, it helps.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

It wasn't directed at you and like I said my apologies . I was not camping HH otherwise I would have waited until your morale had dropped even further and or you had pulled even more npcs . You were in the wrong place at the wrong time but any time you want a chance to even the score just send me a tell . I will be solo I won't use buffs , SP or whatever .
    I will hold you to that Tirn but haven't played by Reaver for so long so not sure what I'm doing on him!^^ but do keep in mind I'm not mad at you at all as I said I've never seen you before in the Moors so still time to see how you play and all. It takes a alot to make me angry
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

For those upstanding citizens who guessed 5, here have a cookie ^^
    Angdraug - warg - Teller of tall tail tales - Founder of Rogues Gallery.
    Have you hugged your warg today?
    Thrakha - BA - Thrower of sticks
    Angu - Reaver - feigner of death

Waiting at LC HS if anyone wants to spar
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Page 98 of 335 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 198 ... LastLast