We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 96 of 335 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 8355
  1. #2376
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    doing so would only serve to hinder my own progress.
    Hmmm still you spent 3min Cj'ing Gale and sending Teaco hatemail on your pet, sure that doesnt hinder your process.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUtcrjbuRaw&feature=plcp

    Lots of creeps accusing freeps of cj'ing but face it. It happens on creepside too
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  2. #2377
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Interestingly I decided to do a little obsevation on the Black Appendage, as it seems to be your bible, and it is always correct.

    I looked at the 23 Aug to see by Class how many logged on and gained Renown/Infamy

    Creeps
    BA-35
    WL-15
    Reaver-36
    Defiler-23
    Spider-24
    WARG-57

    Freeps
    Hunter-25
    Mini-21
    RK-16
    LM-7
    Capt-10
    Guard-2
    Champ-14
    Burg-12
    Warden-7


    Obviously not all these Chars were on at the same time, and obviously a lot are alts, so there are more Wargs than ANY other Class active at the moment, interestingly the totals were Creeps 190 gained infamy (with 57, warg makes up just under 1/3rd), Freeps 104 gained Renown.

    I also looked at the last 7 days, just for warg, at how many gained Infamy per day,

    18 Aug-50, 19 Aug-55, 20-Aug-58, 21 Aug-48, 22 Aug-55, 23 Aug-57

    and already today 62 Wargs have gained some amount of Infamy (although some of this will be from quest only).

    So when someone says there were 8-10 wargs around, the stats do seem to back this up.
    I know plenty who have warg just for daily hand ins as easiest to PvE with then go back to freep, so yes you can use this to ''back you up'' but unless you know every single warg and what they did that day its fairly inconclusive.

  3. #2378
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    I'm sorry you feel so annoyed about it Reapor. However, with the current state of the game, picking the easiest class is always the best and most popular option. Proof of this is in isengard, the minstrels and champs who appeared since it was released. I know at least 3 freeps who made a minstrel because their old class was too hard, all burglars.

    Then you get freeps camping spawn, not just burgs, but most the freeps in EM. Don't know if this still happens because I only play in the evening now, but it used to be every day when I came on. Maybe in Rohan you'll see proper classes, but for now we can only wait and see.

    You seem a smart enough person, you must understand how hard it is for some classes, and warg is the best option.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

    [COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

  4. #2379
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Hmmm still you spent 3min Cj'ing Gale and sending Teaco hatemail on your pet, sure that doesnt hinder your process.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUtcrjbuRaw&feature=plcp

    Lots of creeps accusing freeps of cj'ing but face it. It happens on creepside too
    Lets look at why this happened ...

    I stun galedjer at GV he runs away, comes back with marcinor i fight them, 2 v 1 with two cappys it is a challenge but its fun, in comes 2 more burgs theyre grouped with followed by both galedjer and teaco (of all people) Cjing me.

    So yes when the time came i CJed galedjer for a good 10 minutes until he retreated to make sure he got the message.

    The only reason i watched the full video (apart from the colourful OOC chat) was too see whether you'd film yourself at the end hipsing and mapping away after i dotted you once ... and guess what ... you actually did film yourself doing just that. Its not that i needed proof thats what you do, you do it every single time i stun you and fight you 1 v 1. But its nice to see it happen from your point of view. Bravo.

  5. #2380
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    was too see whether you'd film yourself at the end hipsing and mapping away after i dotted you once ... and guess what ... you actually did film yourself doing just that.
    Sorry to break it Dharms, I did hipsed but didn't map happy?
    I just wanted to film your glorious moment and succeeded.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  6. #2381
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TR2
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Absolute balls, Dharmski hates sharing kills and exploiting full stop, try playing with the guy, he definitely doesn't invite people for that, he will just wait till your dead hes skillful enough, deal with it.
    *coughs*

    Dharmski™ ©®

    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

  7. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    I'm sorry you feel so annoyed about it Reapor.
    I`m not annoyed with the wargs Fin, I was in EM this afternoon, but never in a group, I dont care if thier are 300 wargs, I just map out and PvE.

    What I am annoyed with is to be constantly told its a lie, there are not that many Wargs, I track, I count, I state what I see, and these stats back up that thier are a lot of Wargs.

    As I said, I previously tracked nearly 10 Wargs, only to be told it was untrue.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  8. #2383
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    57

    Thumbs up

    Hi Gilrain,

    Thanks to all the creeps that made a noob WL feel welcome last night. G8 to see soo many old friends!

    Rogues Gallery rocks!!!!
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Strepsils,Fango, Morgothel.[/B][/COLOR]

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b221010000035ba6/signature.png]Elastoplasto[/charsig]
    [/FONT]

  9. #2384
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Elasto View Post
    Hi Gilrain,

    Thanks to all the creeps that made a noob WL feel welcome last night. G8 to see soo many old friends!

    Rogues Gallery rocks!!!!
    WB elasto, i thought you transfered to Evernight or something xD

  10. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by Elasto View Post
    Hi Gilrain,

    Thanks to all the creeps that made a noob WL feel welcome last night. G8 to see soo many old friends!

    Rogues Gallery rocks!!!!
    WB Elasto, saw you pottering around last night, good to see an old face return.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  11. #2386
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugy View Post
    *coughs*Dharmski™ ©®
    Fleabag™ ©®

  12. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Interestingly I decided to do a little obsevation on the Black Appendage, as it seems to be your bible, and it is always correct.

    I looked at the 23 Aug to see by Class how many logged on and gained Renown/Infamy

    Creeps
    BA-35
    WL-15
    Reaver-36
    Defiler-23
    Spider-24
    WARG-57

    Freeps
    Hunter-25
    Mini-21
    RK-16
    LM-7
    Capt-10
    Guard-2
    Champ-14
    Burg-12
    Warden-7


    Obviously not all these Chars were on at the same time, and obviously a lot are alts, so there are more Wargs than ANY other Class active at the moment, interestingly the totals were Creeps 190 gained infamy (with 57, warg makes up just under 1/3rd), Freeps 104 gained Renown.

    I also looked at the last 7 days, just for warg, at how many gained Infamy per day,

    18 Aug-50, 19 Aug-55, 20-Aug-58, 21 Aug-48, 22 Aug-55, 23 Aug-57

    and already today 62 Wargs have gained some amount of Infamy (although some of this will be from quest only).

    So when someone says there were 8-10 wargs around, the stats do seem to back this up.


    Hope you taking under consideration that creeps do q for maps and quests give infamy So even if someone log warg kill 10 slugs and hand in is in your stats Warg are mostly not groupped is just we dont see each otcher in stealth and you see freep ,you jump him and suddenly you see 4 otcher wargs had same idea. And then in freep ooc :warg pack!!! lets raid up!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

  13. #2388
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TR2
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Fleabag™ ©®


    GW2?

    Place reserved by the fire.... not too close ofc, dont want you to combust.


    Elasto AARRRR!!!
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

  14. #2389
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugy View Post


    GW2?

    Place reserved by the fire.... not too close ofc, dont want you to combust.


    Elasto AARRRR!!!
    Unless i get a new computer sharpish i have to say, keep that place for a while my laptop just wont handle it and no monies for a new computer of any kind

  15. #2390
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TR2
    Posts
    115


    Will do
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

  16. #2391
    I expected the Cj by Shak, since he's just always doing it to people, NigelThornbery, not sure why.

    But tbh, can't understand Squelcher, Lugrien and Vigomina's need to also. Grow up lads.
    There's no such thing as death, Life is but a dream, we are just imaginations of ourselves

  17. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    I expected the Cj by Shak, since he's just always doing it to people, NigelThornbery, not sure why.

    But tbh, can't understand Squelcher, Lugrien and Vigomina's need to also. Grow up lads.
    CJ`ing is the new `you`re awesome` emote, was supposed to come with RoR, but they slipped it in early, so they just think you are awesome
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  18. #2393
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    CJ'd a certain champ tonight for using 5 store pots and a brand in a 1v1, (won't mention names, don't want to get thread locked) and within moments there was a creep with a similar name spamming ooc in caps, with every name and profanity he could think of.

    If any of you think this is unfair that I CJ with a reason, please send me a /tell. That way, you don't look a fool. And btw, thanks for all the 1v1s tonight, had great fun with you guys.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

    [COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

  19. #2394
    Im too lame to be CJed
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  20. #2395
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Still a shame to see.
    But, wouldn't expect anything else from you. Sad to see Squelcher go down the CJ path. But guess it's the new deed / emote Reap was talking about.
    While we're on the subject of what we can do and what we can't do, was that you a few nights ago on the R0 WL charging the freeps over and over and feeding them free points? Not accusing you of anything but when asked who he was, he said Short.

    Seems a bit of an immature thing to be doing also.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

    [COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

  21. #2396
    Hi, just posting before it gets locked again.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  22. #2397
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    268
    Delotha, february 13th 2012 - http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...61#post5985661

    D******r tells you, 'nice exploit, reported and hope you get banned - R*****'

    Since you logged off your freep before even telling me what was that i supposedly did ,I expect an answer ,either here or ingame .

    I am ,and always have been firmly against using any sort of exploits both in pve and pvp land. I dont have the slightest idea of what you think i exploited ,so please enlighten me.
    Either you or me is right here,there s no middle ground.If its you,I wont wait for a gm imposed ban-I ll be self exiled from EM for a month.

    But if its me, I expect an apology.

    Typically I dont bother with such /tells ,but when they come from people that have been around long enough to know me ,I do want an answer.

    Delotha - august 25th 2012

    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#800080][FONT=century gothic]Nox of Gilrain[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Father of Shewolf
    (DNA-test results pending)[/CENTER]

  23. #2398
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    While we're on the subject of what we can do and what we can't do, was that you a few nights ago on the R0 WL charging the freeps over and over and feeding them free points? Not accusing you of anything but when asked who he was, he said Short.

    Seems a bit of an immature thing to be doing also.
    7 deaths total on my WL, was asked since we were discussing names of alts. I even apologised to creeps who moaned afterwards. Hardly and evening of clubbing or anything.

    Please, Don't forget to mention the 10 odd reavors who were fighting also. The low rank ones who were being ganked again and again. So I was hardly only person dying.
    There's no such thing as death, Life is but a dream, we are just imaginations of ourselves

  24. #2399
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    7 deaths total on my WL, was asked since we were discussing names of alts. I even apologised to creeps who moaned afterwards. Hardly and evening of clubbing or anything.

    Please, Don't forget to mention the 10 odd reavors who were fighting also. The low rank ones who were being ganked again and again. So I was hardly only person dying.
    Just saying, if you have a problem with corpse jumping, you might as well have a problem with charging into a zerg solo. I don't care about either, it's their game to play how they want. If corpse jumping is a problem you have a retreat button. Use it.
    Last edited by Thaberg; Aug 24 2012 at 06:25 PM.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

    [COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

  25. #2400
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Qynox View Post
    Delotha, february 13th 2012 - http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...61#post5985661




    Delotha - august 25th 2012

    Oh my, thats a sad sight

 

 
Page 96 of 335 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload