We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Utnac View Post
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/06...r-expansion-l/

How many people here bought the $70 version then? You don't even get instances.
    Not me, that's one thing I will be buying in the store.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

I honestly don't understand why anyone would buy the expansion before it comes out. It will probably be terrible and you probably will have wasted your pre-order money.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I honestly don't understand why anyone would buy the expansion before it comes out. It will probably be terrible and you probably will have wasted your pre-order money.
    Well considering Turbine have made the game progressively worse since launch the safe money is certainly on this being another failure.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

Well considering Turbine have made the game progressively worse since launch the safe money is certainly on this being another failure.
    Which only serves to further reduce the reason to pre-order it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo-EU View Post
    Walks in. Notices nothing has changed. Laughs, moons you all then walks back out..

You lot are far to emotional for me.

Iv been gone about 5 months and its still the same, go have a kit kat or something lol

Where have you been, Ludo?! I've missed your flesh. WB! get some audacity!

Limmy, you said you are a woman? (it's no big deal whatever you are; elf, woman, man or hobbit)

Cantu please first read FAQ before you post such an information pls. Instance cluster will be FREE for all who will buy expansion.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Limmy, you said you are a woman? (it's no big deal whatever you are; elf, woman, man or hobbit)
    He squeals like one if you kill him

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Cantu please first read FAQ before you post such an information pls. Instance cluster will be FREE for all who will buy expansion.
    Free, yes possibly, but coming in an update AFTER RoR launch. So no PvE end-game for a few months. Woopie! Gonna be RoI all over again. I'm already sick of Sch/Lib
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000e7151/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Who are you?

Anyway, the simple fact it wont be in at launch is fairly scandalous, the game is once again launching without an endgame (not that Turbine have ever seemed to have much of a clue of what an endgame should include), I hope you enjoy spending the first month and a half after launch grinding sch/lib and raid skirms over and over and over.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

You guys who play mainly creeps should be happy then. No pve mean better action in moors. Ofcourse if freeps will show up if they not have any new shiny gear
    Same whining was year ago and Insegard was best seller so i don't think our moaning on forums get to WB Barad-dûr ;p
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002de95a/signature.png]Trongash[/charsig]

The fat commando's only advice to us is to eat junk food. Predictable.
    You know you love my curves

Iv bought it. Had some spare cash laying about and it gives me some incentive to get back into the game.

Swtor for abit, home life and work mainly. I defo need the pvp gear, i was spanking peli for about 5 minutes last night and only took 1k off him lol
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]
    [b][center]Putting the G in Gilrain since 2008[/b][/center]
    [center][url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url][/center]

Hoping for some RvR action tonight If nobody else has started a creep raid, i'll be keen to lead one. Would be great if someone on freep is around to lead one too.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I'm stuck in a waiting room, waiting and bored. Can't someone rage / ruin a peace event / flame / accuse of p2w / attack / scream OP / interrupt a spar / have champion p*ssing contest just so I have something to read??

Narg you have been especially quiet today. What happened to you man? You're not the man we thought you were I want the old Nargai back
    [size=3]Rays of hope flood Mordor with blazing light!
    The shadow soon dies; the flame wins the night.[/size]

[size=4][color=purple]Sabriella, proud leader of: [u]Shadow and Flame[/color][/u][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrella View Post
    I'm stuck in a waiting room, waiting and bored. Can't someone rage / ruin a peace event / flame / accuse of p2w / attack / scream OP / interrupt a spar / have champion p*ssing contest just so I have something to read??

Narg you have been especially quiet today. What happened to you man? You're not the man we thought you were I want the old Nargai back
    So, the other day i was riding past ec and what did I see ? I see Sab running through the walls as if they were not even there with a store brand up spamming store pots to escape from a rank 1 defiler. Not only this she then flipped the entire map in 30 seconds flat (Op much) and ganked a convention in Oc for greenie reavers (mean much). Lastly she spammed ooc trying to sell gold while tanking the one shoters at spawn......................

And narg was having a late night on vent with neth ............. if you catch my drift so they will not be on till later
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000001438d1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My warg likes to go WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesar View Post
    So, the other day i was riding past ec and what did I see ? I see Sab running through the walls as if they were not even there with a store brand up spamming store pots to escape from a rank 1 defiler. Not only this she then flipped the entire map in 30 seconds flat (Op much) and ganked a convention in Oc for greenie reavers (mean much). Lastly she spammed ooc trying to sell gold while tanking the one shoters at spawn......................

And narg was having a late night on vent with neth ............. if you catch my drift so they will not be on till later
    Lmao thank you James.

LIAR!!! How dare you accuse me of such utter hogwash?! It was 20 seconds, a new personal best.

[size=4][color=purple]Sabriella, proud leader of: [u]Shadow and Flame[/color][/u][/size]

He was with me on SWTOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo-EU View Post
    You know you love my curves
    They're more windy than a country side Irish road.

I want the old Nargai back
    Join the club, haters welcome.

Who are you?
    He's a guy who's after a week of running around in a pack of 4-5 wargs thinks he has figured out pvp, and that wargs and creeps in general are damn strong.
    Seems like a nice guy, but I'd definitively recommend trying to kill something solo for a few weeks before thinking creep is easy... Easymoding on warg or any other class is....well...EASY.

Anybody else unable to change their avatar to a custom avatar? I can only pick from the defaults and not upload my own.

He's a guy who's after a week of running around in a pack of 4-5 wargs thinks he has figured out pvp, and that wargs and creeps in general are damn strong.
    Seems like a nice guy, but I'd definitively recommend trying to kill something solo for a few weeks before thinking creep is easy... Easymoding on warg or any other class is....well...EASY.
    Out of interest at which rank would you say a solo non p2w warg becomes effective ? As in stands a good chance against weaker freep classes 1 vs 1. Excluding champs, mini and selective players of other classes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000001438d1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My warg likes to go WOOF!

Anybody else unable to change their avatar to a custom avatar? I can only pick from the defaults and not upload my own.
    I think to get a custom one you have to PM one of the mods...or maybe that's how it worked on the CM forums, can't remember if mine got transferred over or not.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    I think to get a custom one you have to PM one of the mods...or maybe that's how it worked on the CM forums, can't remember if mine got transferred over or not.
    There used to be an option simply to upload your own.

There used to be an option simply to upload your own.
    Guess that's how I got mine, dunno then.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Yeah you just have to go to 'My Preferences' >> 'My Forum Settings' >> 'Change my Avatar' >> 'Upload Jpg'.

Yeah you just have to go to 'My Preferences' >> 'My Forum Settings' >> 'Change my Avatar' >> 'Upload Jpg'.
    I can't find any upload JPG button.

I can't find any upload JPG button.
    Look under the potato.

Page 7 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast