We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 335 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Problem is Shak doesn't admit, she's still calling me unintelligent/stupid for claiming Store Pots also include falling and brand. ^^
    I'd dropped it, Cantu brought it up again, you told me to stop being a .......... and then drop it again, I had, you brought it up again.

Embarrassing...
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

well said Dharma , i think we can close the book with that ( untill the next BD is gone rage afcorse ).

If anyone is intrested to hear what the lowlives did with all that has been said today ? instead of one by one raging agains me, they now digged up and assulted me and my friends in-game chatchannel. I am sure that will turn everything back to normal Blooddrunks...... you cant possible sink any deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Cantu and din get a room.
    You're just jealous that I stopped paying attention to you, sweetie.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    You're just jealous that I stopped paying attention to you, sweetie.
    Our timelines havent even begun to converse yet ... Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    I'd dropped it, Cantu brought it up again, you told me to stop being a .......... and then drop it again, I had, you brought it up again.

Embarrassing...
    Stoff called you a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Stoff called you a woman.

Yes, pathetic, but whatever pleases him.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Not sure he did it on purpose.
    He hinted earlier that I was on my period, I believe he was just trying to gain a reaction.
    (The last time I had my period was when they took away 3k+ Revenge in U4)
    Last edited by Limmy; Jun 06 2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Yes, pathetic, but whatever pleases him.
    Not sure he did it on purpose.

You claimed Nargai used store-potions on various occasions, then wiggled out of it saying that your definitions of items were different to everybody elses... what more can be said...

And if Cantu read what I had said properly, he'd realise I never tried to deny the fact that Nargai uses Falling immunity & Brands.

Christ on a bike.

Leave Hecil and Join BS, you'll fit right in!!!

The ONLY people using store pots as a term to only refer to things from the store that come in potion form are store whoring noobs desperately trying to pretend they somehow are not.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Utnac View Post
    Christ on a bike.

Leave Hecil and Join BS, you'll fit right in!!!

The ONLY people using store pots as a term to only refer to things from the store that come in potion form are store whoring noobs desperately trying to pretend they somehow are not.
    I've never heard about "store pot" being used for anything else that the morale/power pots untill today

Edit:
    Again; the ONLY people suggesting that a store pot refers solely to potions, and not scrolls and other consumables bought from the store are those in denial of their store whoring.
    I'm not the one with a SS showing me using a store pot ^^
    Last edited by Ranroth; Jun 06 2012 at 01:52 PM.

Fish compose octagons. Wall banana tree kettle mouse kangaroo plate fan, igloo farmhouse tricycle catflap.

Oh, you didn't understand that? allow me to translate:

Words have meanings. You can't just apply your own definitions to them and expect people to understand what you're talking about, language doesn't work that way.
    It was nice of you to mention fish, these two are going to help me respond to your post:

Again; the ONLY people suggesting that a store pot refers solely to potions, and not scrolls and other consumables bought from the store are those in denial of their store whoring.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]

Is that so?

[center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

8k points? The prosecution rests m'lud.
    [center]

Quote Originally Posted by Ranroth View Post
    I've never heard about "store pot" being used for anything else that the morale/power pots untill today

Edit:

I'm not the one with a SS showing me using a store pot ^^
    Read the forums properly before commenting.

kkthxbye

(You a BS member already btw?)
    [center]

To be fair Din, the SS you provided doesn't work as a reference of your store use. Recent buys resets so those items could have been the ones you bought that day or in the previous 48 hours. I'm not sure how it works exactly but it does reset something like that. To give a true-ish reading you would have to show your recent purchase page on your account section on the store. That shows all money used, all transactions and all points going in and out.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    To be fair Din, the SS you provided doesn't work as a reference of your store use. Recent buys resets so those items could have been the ones you bought that day or in the previous 48 hours. I'm not sure how it works exactly but it does reset something like that. To give a true-ish reading you would have to show your recent purchase page on your account section on the store. That shows all money used, all transactions and all points going in and out.
    Those are from months ago when the lootbox drop was increased for a weekend.

EDIT: Here's my Purchase History

The 3 purchases are free power pots and 2 lots of deed accelerators.

8k points? The prosecution rests m'lud.
    Lifetime sub + rarely buying anything from the store + empty deed log = 8k points
    Last edited by DinThePurple; Jun 06 2012 at 06:09 PM.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]

Walks in. Notices nothing has changed. Laughs, moons you all then walks back out..

You lot are far to emotional for me.

Iv been gone about 5 months and its still the same, go have a kit kat or something lol
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]
    [b][center]Putting the G in Gilrain since 2008[/b][/center]
    [center][url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url][/center]

Couple of hours decent see-saw action tonight
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo-EU View Post
    go have a kit kat or something lol
    The fat commando's only advice to us is to eat junk food. Predictable.

Some decent action tonight, not as good as it could have been. But was a very fun evening. Thanks for Peli and his hugfest too

all this nonstop bitchin and moaning because someone did something in a game you didnt like or they use tools given to them by the game? really?
    X used a store pot! banish him to the naughty corner! really? whats it matter if they use them? its there choice at the end of the day.
    I , you or anyone else have No Right to tell anyone else how to play there game if they want to use a pot in there game to there advantage then so be it if you dont want to then so be it..
    it's simple guys this is how the game is no doubt it will change again like it has in the past but one thing i dont think will change is the store it will always be there now so tough luck
    if it truely means that much to you then maybe this isnt the game for you anymore?
    all this mud slinging isnt going to do anything except get this thread closed down again, (3rd time a charm that you can try and start it again cantu eh?)

just sayin..

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Century Gothic][LEFT]
    [/LEFT]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by kilkus View Post
    all this nonstop bitchin and moaning because someone did something in a game you didnt like or they use tools given to them by the game? really?
    X used a store pot! banish him to the naughty corner! really? whats it matter if they use them? its there choice at the end of the day.
    I , you or anyone else have No Right to tell anyone else how to play there game if they want to use a pot in there game to there advantage then so be it if you dont want to then so be it..
    it's simple guys this is how the game is no doubt it will change again like it has in the past but one thing i dont think will change is the store it will always be there now so tough luck
    if it truely means that much to you then maybe this isnt the game for you anymore?
    all this mud slinging isnt going to do anything except get this thread closed down again, (3rd time a charm that you can try and start it again cantu eh?)

just sayin..

QFT
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by kilkus View Post
    (3rd time a charm that you can try and start it again cantu eh?)

just sayin..

Already done.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Discussion-4.0
    [center]

ahh my bad must have missed one thought that was just the 2nd time.
    [/LEFT]

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/06...r-expansion-l/

How many people here bought the $70 version then? You don't even get instances.
    [center]

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/06...r-expansion-l/

How many people here bought the $70 version then? You don't even get instances.
    not me was looking at each one but havent made my mind up yet, cant really see anything on the big pack worth splashing out on
    [/LEFT]

Page 6 of 335 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast