We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 335 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 8355

OMG GUYS STORE POTIONS SALE! :3

To the ones who have joined my guild on ''the other game'' DUMDUMDUUUUUM
    i have added a military ranking structure. information is on the guildsite. theblackguard.guildlaunch.com

cyu tomorrow in the beta

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post

my defiler still kicks your &&& though.. :3

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Think I know who that is and I also think others are familiar with those PM's from that person :P
    Well at least I know its not me, go on give us a clue
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Quote Originally Posted by DrHouse-EU View Post

Agree with the principal, but lets supposed that happened - the new creep is taken under elder creeps wings for 2 full nights before going into real pvp action, gaining a map or two and rank 3. Would this new reaver have even a 1 in 10 chance of success against a champ or similar class match ups ? It doesn't help that freeps (just like creeps) target those who are easy to kill, the low ranked creep receives a very disproportionate amount of attention from those they cannot possible fight back. Brand new creeps are not even given a free pass from spawn camping burgs and hunters.
    Its about them feeling more welcome, more needed, I know they wont be much use till later on, but if new people feel they are welcome, then they may stick around long enough to become useful, we all target who is easy to kill, Hunters and LM`s are high on the hit list at the moment, plus any freep with low audacity.

Plus if you have a Raid, and 6 spots are free, better to fill them with anything than nothing, may give your more experienced creeps the chance to kill something while the lowbies are suffering, and if the player is that bad you can always kick him.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Yet you still manage to die and rage an inordinate amount...

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Yet you still manage to die and rage an inordinate amount...
    Tell that to my 1640 rating :3

I don't know why, but this made me really laugh out loud....

Tell that to my 1640 rating :3
    Kazadan has a rating of over 1,400, if a reaver with 15k deaths can do that, then any noob, or maybe even you with enough effort which you evidently put in, could get 1640.

Also, having a high rating just serves to augment the rage you display upon death.

Quote Originally Posted by akoriath View Post
    my defiler still kicks your &&& though.. :3
    No it doesn't

And SQQ I just got them so I had no time to test them yet! and well my rating growing slowly, we need time!

No it doesn't

And SQQ I just got them so I had no time to test them yet! and well my rating growing slowly, we need time!
    you have no chance against my defiler whatsoever because its op like hell and i am an awesome player so please start the qq!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Think I know who that is and I also think others are familiar with those PM's from that person :P
    It's not who you think it is..

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Its about them feeling more welcome, more needed, I know they wont be much use till later on, but if new people feel they are welcome, then they may stick around long enough to become useful, we all target who is easy to kill, Hunters and LM`s are high on the hit list at the moment, plus any freep with low audacity.

Plus if you have a Raid, and 6 spots are free, better to fill them with anything than nothing, may give your more experienced creeps the chance to kill something while the lowbies are suffering, and if the player is that bad you can always kick him.
    Hmm, well Reapor me ol mucker you are simplifying this a bit. Possibly because of the amount of time you have spent one side compared to the other.

Freeps on the moors have levelled up to level 75 in pve land; this has a social effect

- they are more likely to have already got to know people through the pve community rather than enter the pvp environment cold.

- Likewise they will not be a toon generated very recently just to check out pvp and leave possibly almost immediately.

- Many lower rank creeps are freeps giving it a go, often half heartedly, or:

- (not as often as it is implied) with destructive motives or playing a creep, but abusing vent with freep kinnies.

While freeps can be creeps doing the same, the need to get to level 75 and pve extensively makes this less common and a lvl 75 freep is someone who has already decided to commit a reasonable amount of time to the game.

All this has an effect on the creep community (ofc much more so post-f2p); there are new creeps who simply come and leave however they are treated, some degree of caution exists around knowing who people are (not irrationally but hey its a factor) and almost all new creeps enter the moors completely unknown as a person and player.

Myself, I try to be helpful, I give advice, I help without going out of my way to develop all creeps where the situation on the map is suitable and will occasionally really go out of my way to help. If the map warrants it I'll lead or form groups to help develop new creeps, if the map is unsuitable, I won't. I try to take notice of how new folks are; how much they fit into the creep community is more dependent on if they are ignorant, rude, overly needy or ask for advice then don't follow it than what rank they are.

As for inclusiveness in raids - i've never rank restricted raids; ofc whether or not there is any point in a raid is dependent more on the number of freeps and their behaviour than on the creeps. In respect to making people feel welcome? Many creeps do. But I suspect if someone is impatient to get help and wants things on a plate, they are on the wrong side and possibly the wrong game.

Cya out there, probably not for long if its another OC farmfest
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Aye - i stayed awake to the end sq, its actually an interesting read. Looks potentially better for non-easymoders, which is healthy, if not at least there is a bit of substance to the changes.

I notice they officially agree that freep dps and healing is stupid... few red faces there then.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

This is very very interesting. I like the idea of moving EC and OC to prevent the endless camping, though with this 100% of the action happens around TA.Also creeps getting some needed love with lowered comm costs and rank based rewards, yay!

The thing I dont like is all these buffs we get from flipping stuff, sure it will spread the action to some degree but still. I think these buffs will completely destroy 1vs1/sparring circles since they cause so much advantage, I hate it since I've always loved a good 1vs1 challenge.

Overall this diary was positive surprise for me, though I will not catch the bait.. still 50/50 chance that Turbine will screw up something.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Freep DPS has to be bigger than creep DPS for one simple reason: morale. Also resistance and mits are higher than freeps. Creeps have approx. 30-50% more of freeps morale and the dps of a warg is simply way too overpowered. With 10k mits they still do 1k devastate with claws, and they have 1s CD and requires nothing to be used. But not need to talk about the warg, everyone agrees it's way overpowered.
    Good to see defiler DPS was increased since it was really low, and the reaver looks like it'll be improved a lot.
    I see we'll see more clown wargs after RoR...like if we have not enough of them in gilrain. CD of disappear reduced a lot (3 mins??????) if I understood right. Going to laugh a lot, since there are lots of clown wargs that attack you and hips at 3-4k hoping for more wargs to join the fight and finish the enemy. But well...this means we'll see more hunters/burglars also, so gonna be fun
    I like the EC/OC position swap, even though if it makes spawn camping very easy. Also the doors in EC/OC to delvings and other outposts seems nice, at least it'll change action from the actual oc/ec zerg.
    And I agree with Jure...these outpost/keep buffs to damage seems really unfair for freeps/creeps depending on who owns them, since the buffs stack.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jul 19 2012 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Freep DPS has to be bigger than creep DPS for one simple reason: morale. Creeps have approx. 30-50% more of freeps morale and the dps of a warg is simply way too overpowered. With 10k mits they still do 1k devastate with claws, and they have 1s CD and requires nothing to be used. But not need to talk about the warg, everyone agrees it's way overpowered.
    Good to see defiler DPS was increased since it was really low, and the reaver looks like it'll be improved a lot.
    I see we'll see more clown wargs after RoR...like if we have not enough of them in gilrain. CD of disappear reduced a lot (3 mins??????) if I understood right. Going to laugh a lot, since there are lots of clown wargs that attack you and hips at 3-4k hoping for more wargs to join the fight and finish the enemy. But well...this means we'll see more hunters/burglars also, so gonna be fun
    I like the EC/OC position swap, even though if it makes spawn camping very easy. Also the doors in EC/OC to delvings and other outposts seems nice, at least it'll change action from the actual oc/ec zerg.
    And I agree with Jure...these outpost/keep buffs to damage seems really unfair for freeps/creeps depending on who owns them, since the buffs stack.
    I stopped reading after your first point.

You shouldn't complain as a BA peli. Or did you expect a dps increase to BA and wargs too? If creeps/freep had the same DPS maybe freeps wouldnt stand a chance since they got half morale of you. Or do you want a BA with same dps of a hunter? ....
    Last edited by Alakin93; Jul 19 2012 at 01:55 PM.

Freep DPS has to be bigger than creep DPS for one simple reason: morale. Also resistance and mits are higher than freeps. Creeps have approx. 30-50% more of freeps morale and the dps of a warg is simply way too overpowered. With 10k mits they still do 1k devastate with claws, and they have 1s CD and requires nothing to be used. But not need to talk about the warg, everyone agrees it's way overpowered.
    WL, once the heaviest armoured class in the game, now has the mits of a medium armoured freep. Keep in mind that creeps do not have a horde of bubbles or spectacularly powerful heals to draw on.

do you want a BA with same dps of a hunter? ....
    Yes, yes i do

I am quite interested in the changes they have made. It is the first time I think that they recognise that creeps are underpowered. Their ideas have merit.

BUT THERE IS THE PROBLEM;

Creeps are SO EASILY FOOLED by some fancy changes typed up in a dev diary. Turbine are MARVELOUS at completely BUGGING AND DESTROYING their changes during implementation.

If they do not bug them, then the changes will end up once again favouring freeps.

I find these outcomes more likely than the outcome that they will have at last improved the balance significantly. It seems to me that we are just going to venture into a new era of weak creeps, just with new skills and a new map.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    WL, once the heaviest armoured class in the game, now has the mits of a medium armoured freep. Keep in mind that creeps do not have a horde of bubbles or spectacularly powerful heals to draw on.
    Well that's true squelch, would be nice to put morale bubbles skills on WL or to defilers. Also when I was talking about mitigations I didnt mean WL, just other classes who should be 'light' but have the same armour amount of a freep medium/heavy class. WL should be way stronger, agree about this

Freep DPS has to be bigger than creep DPS for one simple reason: morale.
    Bless someone is still in denial even now when the walls of jehrico have fallen.... we are beyond primary school math here.

Freep dps and healing was 'proportionally' stupid. Its not a case of I do twice as much and he had twice mine; its simply much more complicated than that, tired.... sad..... old...... earachingly old argument.

Your example of wargs doing too much damage.. coming from a class who can nuke down said warg from stealth with 3 skills is a giggle.

But not need to talk about the warg, everyone agrees it's way overpowered.
    everyone... everyone? As a matter of fact i'm not playing mine at the moment, although it would be a damn sight easier now than it has been in the past; that said warg as stands is probably near its freep equivalents, way overpowered, no. Hence they not getting much in the way of buffs, but note no significant nerf.

Reaver's need all they can get and more, trust me. Defiler DPS will not a minstrel make.. but aye its good to see boosts overall

I am a hunter and I hate wargs, I feel I am brave as I nuke things with my fragile body in the horde and those stealth using cowards that are wargs using the tactics available to them to get kills like I do. I wish they would run about out of stealth and be squishier like they used to be. They are clowns all of them, hate wargs, really hate wargs, why can't I just kill reavers and defilers before they get to me
    I see your point of view here clear as glass. I wish all creeps could choose a clown skin too...

I agree, although it will make spawn camping harder :P but yeah I agree.

I agree with Jure that the buffs will mess up spars. Other than that its just moves the fight around the map.. this is good- unless your comment about seeing the OC/EC zerg disappearing was misty eyed

Ops sorry, meant spawn camping harder not easier xD Yes makes it harder so low ranked can't get anymore spawn camped and thats good.

Page 51 of 335 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast