We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Edhun, you are the most disrespected champ in EM, you can't involve either of Mel,Neth,Narg,Legiton etc, cause you aren't as good as them.So go back to your legion with your 15 year old friends and try to PvE.Atleast you can learn that.I know you don't give a #### but just saying the truth.You can argue as much as you wan't, I got enough popcorn to laugh at stupid posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Utnac View Post
    I love it when people who don't even play the game say things like this on the forums, Nargai is perma fall-immuned and uses a lot of store brands, why are you even trying to argue facts?
    Having just gone through the torment of catching up can I just ask why so many people on the internet are so incredibly stupid?

Just because you buy them in stacks of 5 with a scroll icon rather than a potion icon doesn't magically make them into something else completely and make it perfectly fine to use. It should be painfully, blatently obvious to anyone with any grasp of the english language above that of a 5 year old (Don't worry BS's, I've already excused you all from this, that just wouldn't be fair would it?) that when I/we talk about a 'store pot' we use it as a collective term to describe all of the consumable advantage givers that you store ###### consume so freely.

In short:

[center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Desita View Post
    Edhun, you are the most disrespected champ in EM, you can't involve either of Mel,Neth,Narg,Legiton etc, cause you aren't as good as them.So go back to your legion with your 15 year old friends and try to PvE.Atleast you can learn that.I know you don't give a #### but just saying the truth.You can argue as much as you wan't, I got enough popcorn to laugh at stupid posts.
    Well he has a lot more respect from me than I have for those 4 combined because he isn't a window-licking BS store-#####.

I notice you omitted Corlindel off of you list of 'good champs', how funny.
    Last edited by Utnac; Jun 06 2012 at 12:59 PM.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    He earned it.

Aqua I always wondered, what does giggedy actually mean?
    Quagmire from Family guy, it's actually giggity, but with my accent, meh.

-----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfi8fT9oHkQ <-----

I love it when people who don't even play the game say things like this on the forums, Nargai is perma fall-immuned and uses a lot of store brands, why are you even trying to argue facts?

Limmy, looks like I'm not the only one who uses "store pots" as a wider term for p2w stuff. Maybe admitting you were wrong and apologising for flaming me, calling me unintelligent, would be in place?
    Be careful before you troll, flame and try to ridicule ppl by calling them stupid, okay?
    Last edited by stoffi; Jun 06 2012 at 01:08 PM.

My stopping playing last week has any impact on everything I've seen in the last 5 months on Gilrain? Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Limmy, looks like I'm not the only one who uses "store pots" as a wider term for p2w stuff.
    You claimed Nargai used store-potions on various occasions, then wiggled out of it saying that your definitions of items were different to everybody elses... what more can be said...

And if Cantu read what I had said properly, he'd realise I never tried to deny the fact that Nargai uses Falling immunity & Brands.

Maybe admitting you were wrong and apologising for flaming me, calling me unintelligent, would be in place?
    Be careful before you troll, flame and try to ridicule ppl by calling them stupid, okay?
    Leader of Campers
    Officer of Campers
    seems legit /lol
    Last edited by Limmy; Jun 06 2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

That's rich coming from a member of a kin who ruined a peace event that the entire pvp community welcomed and supported... I'm sorry to say, but none of the BD champions are respected in the pvp community. And melanin is ridiculed for his massive p2w use. Legiton doesn't play a lot, so I got no opinion on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    My stopping playing last week has any impact on everything I've seen in the last 5 months on Gilrain? Eh...

You claimed Nargai used store-potions on various occasions, then wiggled out of it saying that your definitions of items were different to everybody elses... what more can be said...

And if Cantu read what I had said properly, he'd realise I never tried to deny the fact that Nargai uses Falling immunity & Brands.
    Is it that hard to admit you were wrong to behave like you did and that we have different definitions? Store Pots = the whole lot, like Cantu says. I didn't wiggle away from anything, but I can see you wiggling now by attacking again.

Maybe admitting you were wrong and apologising for flaming me, calling me unintelligent, would be in place?

Behave!

Is it that hard to admit you were wrong to behave like you did and that we have different definitions? Store Pots = the whole lot, like Cantu says. I didn't wiggle away from anything, but I can see you wiggling now by attacking again.

Behave!
    An officer of your tribe agrees with you, that makes me wrong, and you right. ?
    No.
    You lied about seeing Nargai use store-potions, then tried to escape, seeing that you had no proof, by pretending that you meant it was falling immunity and other consumeables.
    That is all
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Leader of Campers
    Officer of Campers
    Leader of Rogues Gallery
    seems legit /lol
    Fixed, because I agree with most of what they say.

Shame there's no hips on the forums huh, stoffles?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000007577f/signature.png]Ellithiel[/charsig]

Having just gone through the torment of catching up can I just ask why so many people on the internet are so incredibly stupid?

Just because you buy them in stacks of 5 with a scroll icon rather than a potion icon doesn't magically make them into something else completely and make it perfectly fine to use. It should be painfully, blatently obvious to anyone with any grasp of the english language above that of a 5 year old (Don't worry BS's, I've already excused you all from this, that just wouldn't be fair would it?) that when I/we talk about a 'store pot' we use it as a collective term to describe all of the consumable advantage givers that you store ###### consume so freely.
    Fish compose octagons. Wall banana tree kettle mouse kangaroo plate fan, igloo farmhouse tricycle catflap.

Oh, you didn't understand that? allow me to translate:

Words have meanings. You can't just apply your own definitions to them and expect people to understand what you're talking about, language doesn't work that way.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

a peace event that the entire pvp community welcomed and supported...
    I'll be boycotting the event based on the fact there are only a handful (if that) of freeps left on this server I actually have any respect for, feel free to join me.
    Your close warg friend here said this as well, in the peace event thread, tho I guess like you, on countless of occasions, he'll try to talk his way out of it. So I guess it was all a big joke right Cantu? I find it funny you post that and after we went to RP in EM, you were one with the biggest mouths on the forums. (or did you change your mind?)

thought I'd just throw it out here
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Edhun, you are the most disrespected champ in EM, you can't involve either of Mel,Neth,Narg,Legiton etc, cause you aren't as good as them.
    Funny to see this coming from what is one of the tastiest, easiest to kill burgs in the Moors.

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    Fish compose octagons. Wall banana tree kettle mouse kangaroo plate fan, igloo farmhouse tricycle catflap.

Oh, you didn't understand that? allow me to translate:

Words have meanings. You can't just apply your own definitions to them and expect people to understand what you're talking about, language doesn't work that way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2-ukrd2VQ
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Funny to see this coming from what is one of the tastiest, easiest to kill burgs in the Moors.
    You never soloed me Squelch, your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    Your close warg friend here said this as well, in the peace event thread, tho I guess like you, on countless of occasions, he'll try to talk his way out of it. So I guess it was all a big joke right Cantu? I find it funny you post that and after we went to RP in EM, you were one with the biggest mouths on the forums. (or did you change your mind?)

thought I'd just throw it out here

There's a huuuuge difference between boycotting an event and sabotaging an event, Nargai. Don't even go there. Shame on you.

An officer of your tribe agrees with you, that makes me wrong, and you right. ?
    No.
    You lied about seeing Nargai use store-potions, then tried to escape, seeing that you had no proof, by pretending that you meant it was falling immunity and other consumeables.
    That is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Natako View Post

Also i do also refer to a store brand and a falling immunity as a store pot might just be a kin/tribe thing i dunno but i'm sure i have seen loads more freeps and creeps call them store pots
    Fixed, because I agree with most of what they say.

I say to you this, limmy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellithiel View Post
    Shame there's no hips on the forums huh, Limmy?

Now, stop being such a .......... It's not fun anymore, people have to read all this.
    Last edited by stoffi; Jun 06 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Lol all the champs you just named are disrespected by all in EM where as i have not really seen anyone say anything bad in ooc about edhun...

Also i do also refer to a store brand and a falling immunity as a store pot might just be a kin/tribe thing i dunno but i'm sure i have seen loads more freeps and creeps call them store pots
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000036373/signature.png]Warder[/charsig]

-Tenten rank 10 LM -Rixie rank 4 warg Elendilmir

If you find this thread becoming overly repetative you can still follow the plot, but read different content here :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/quotes
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Umadbro?

well i dont have to say anything or argue at all do i?. Just read the posts above. But really, just leave my friends out of this? atleast i have them in game Ujellybro?

ow and how funny is it to hear this from the 17 year old kid that lied about his age to make into kin.

k, that was random blooddrunk assult # 4 of today, who is next?

You never soloed me Squelch, your argument is invalid.
    I might solo you if you actually did attempt to gank me. I am not the one who is in stealth. I don't get to decide where and when the fights occur.

Whether you're a glory traiting champ, an easy mode warg, a store whoring champ , a hunter who literally falls about if you find him 1 v 1 (thats you james or a fully shield traited tank - you can all be thankful that your all equal when it comes to being inferior to me. Be thankful that i dont even use store pots full stop, and this isint me being my usual big headed self, i simply dont need them for the majority of you. Imagine if i was pathetic enough to do so, Then you would all have a spider running around who was god like almost 1 v 1 even 2 v 1. Imagine if shelob had store pots, where would frodo and sam be then ? Two dead burgs like they should have been. (or 1 dead burg with a hobbit guardian in share the fun if you prefer it that way)

Either way, all of you shut up. Stoff, narg uses store he admits ,shak admits, you admit, you all admit , theres no actual point being made here.

Edhun does fine for what he is, a champ who doesnt need store. His 1 v 1's are extremely tough, if he used the store im sure hed steam roll as much as the other store champs and he too would appear as great as you seem to think they are oriz/arai.
    As for his rep, glory traiting is generally more respected than store whoring on champ.

Cantu and din get a room.

Squelcher flame more, youre too subtle for these forums.

*Judges Gavel*
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Jun 06 2012 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post

I never started taking orders from eight leggers and I do not intend to start now.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post

Either way, all of you shut up. ,shak admits, you admit, you all admit , theres no actual point being made here.

Edhun does fine for what he is, a champ who doesnt need store. His 1 v 1's are extremely tough, if he used the store im sure hed steam roll as much as the other store champs and he too would appear as great as you seem to think they are oriz/arai.
    As for his rep, glory traiting is generally more respected than store whoring on champ.

Cantu and din get a room.

*Judges Gavel*
    Problem is Shak doesn't admit, she's still calling me unintelligent/stupid for claiming Store Pots also include falling and brand. ^^

Anyways, I agree with that last part. Edhun does fine, fights against him are tough and interesting, I enjoy them very much, even though I haven't beaten him solo yet. I'm still hoping ofc.

And yes, Edhun is one of few champs who does NOT use p2w and if he did, maybe Oriz would fall on his knees and worship him as well.

Glory all the way rather than storewhoring on a champ, you're less op in glory than with those store pots.

Also, Edhun seems like a nice guy with healthy attitudes. That's more than you can say for most champs in the moors.

Page 5 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast