We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    or instead of pointlessly locking the thread over and over, give the warnings to those who need them. A new thread gets made almost as if the old one was never locked, and the whole thing starts again.
    Aye lol, just lock all the people flaming from posting, simple is as simple does
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

I am also the best player in the world and so are all my friends.

I would have won it too if it wasn't for them damn pesky kids.

Does anyone really care >.<

I am a typical player if you get killed by me and think you are awesome you should be embarressed.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Whoo, hoo. Finally a day off work. Took me about 2 hours of reading to catch up.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny.

What's not funny is as I was typing that, I dropped cramel on my keyboard!

Anyyyyhowser, carry on soldiers.
    Giggedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    find me a screenie or any proof at all where I ever used a storepot, and we'll talk before that I won't talk to you, with your storepots. and indeed it does not, mr 5star warg.
    I've seen you storepot plenty of times, Nargai. I noticed this because I was so sure you wouldn't do it, but you did.

And Arai, I believe Nargai is quite capable of posting for himself without having to call in the cavalry every time to help him.

Also, I wouldn't talk too loudly about skill, Nargai. You lost A LOT of fights pre-RoI, you died quite a lot actually, and you became invincible over night when RoI came out. That has NOTHING to do with skill, it has to do with the class and p2w. Don't flatter yourself.

As for Melanin, it's impossible to know if he's a good champ or not, I've never seen him fight without p2w. He might be good, he might not be good. Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I've seen you storepot plenty of times, Nargai. I noticed this because I was so sure you wouldn't do it, but you did.

And Arai, I believe Nargai is quite capable of posting for himself without having to call in the cavalry every time to help him.

Also, I wouldn't talk too loudly about skill, Nargai. You lost A LOT of fights pre-RoI, you died quite a lot actually, and you became invincible over night when RoI came out. That has NOTHING to do with skill, it has to do with the class and p2w. Don't flatter yourself.

As for Melanin, it's impossible to know if he's a good champ or not, I've never seen him fight without p2w. He might be good, he might not be good. Who knows!
    please please please get a SS Stoffi cause I don't deal well with blatant liars, but well it's not a secret that I knew that you did lie in 95% of your posts but accusations and lying, seems pretty harsh, I brand I use immunity and on the peace event I used everything but I haven't used a storepot. tho thanks for making it obvious that you're lying. I can also say I've seen you storepot plenty of times, or you do it just after hips so you don't die from dots, haha does this make it true? exactly.

And I did lose a lot of fights pre-RoI, tho champs weren't exactly one of the strong classes were they. You lost A LOT of fights as well but you ran all the time. and I did die all the time, as I chose to play that way, often enough I got my kills, tho most of the times you saw me die you were packed with some others, not on many occasions you jumped me 1v1 and actually came out as victor.

Though as you're obviously lying in your post I don't think I have anything more to say to you as everything else you post might be lies as well.

so this makes you lying and exploiting, only thing missing is the store now Stoffi, WAY TO GO!
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

garbage

Are you sure you are the same Nargai? That honourable champ who would never do something unjust, always stayed till his last breath, always acted like a decent guy, respected by the community. Where did he go?

I hear you denying using p2w, but quite frankly your word isn't iron anymore.

Anyways, useless discussion. I'll wait for Arai to come to the rescue.

At least we seem to agree that your superiority in the moors isn't due to your skill, it's due to your class. Over night.

Are you sure you are the same Nargai? That honourable champ who would never do something unjust, always stayed till his last breath, always acted like a decent guy, respected by the community. Where did he go?

I hear you denying using p2w, but quite frankly your word isn't iron anymore.

At least we seem to agree that your superiority in the moors isn't due to your skill, it's due to your class. Over night.
    On more than one occasion, you have made serious over-exaggerations & unproven allegations towards people of which you have no proof...
    Maybe if you actually posted something that could prove any of the garbage you talk, people would take you more seriously..
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    On more than one occasion, you have made serious over-exaggerations & unproven allegations towards people of which you have no proof...
    Maybe if you actually posted something that could prove any of the garbage you talk, people would take you more seriously..
    Where in the post you're quoting have I made exaggerations or unproven allegations?

Where in the post you're quoting have I made exaggerations or unproven allegations?
    You said Nargai had used storepots, and posted no screenshots to prove this } Unproven allegations ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Not going to rescue any1

not playing much in moors got bored and yes its ubalanced alot hope ror will bring some balance but i doubt it.I am pretty sure ror will bring more pay 2 win like this crystal of remembrance wich give u another slot for legacy on li only 1 per account atm but with ror its gonna be in store, its even more op then crystals u ccan put in li.

but if u mean rescue on forum not gonna rescue either i am just saying what i think, like evry1 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post

not playing much in moors got bored and yes its ubalanced alot hope ror will bring some balance but i doubt it.I am pretty sure ror will bring more pay 2 win like this crystal of remembrance wich give u another slot for legacy on li only 1 per account atm but with ror its gonna be in store, its even more op then crystals u ccan put in li.
    We agree then.

And it's not your fault one side is stronger than the other, but you could ease off on the p2w stuff to make it more fair.

You said Nargai had used storepots, and posted no screenshots to prove this } Unproven allegations ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    He wrote it himself, he used store pots, and we've all seen it. He's free to do what he wants to do.

Yup thats where my mind was at although i've had some fun there last few days.

And.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXG4pdPj4w
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

We agree then.

And it's not your fault one side is stronger than the other, but you could ease off on the p2w stuff to make it more fair.

He wrote it himself, he used store pots, and we've all seen it.
    You obviously don't know what a storepot is then, if you think that Falling Immunity & Crumbling brands are potions.
    If you do not know what you are talking about, then try and refrain from posting about it until you have increased your knowledge on the subject.

Edit 1: Attitudes towards Turbine Store 20% inf gain buff, p2w or okay? <--- "Buff" you say. Why would you suddenly think that this is a buff, and the other P2W items potions. Obviously you've just lied to get out of a tight spot.
    Stop hiding behind words and face FACTS.
    Sherlock'd.

Edit 2: When Jamesar posted a picture of Cantu using a potion that is acquireable from the store (*Note that he won it via some other method) - you said you did not recognise that buff, therefore, how can you say you've seen Nargai use store-pots? Lol'd hard at this.
    Last edited by Limmy; Jun 06 2012 at 09:26 AM.

You obviously don't know what a storepot is then, if you think that Falling Immunity & Crumbling brands are potions.
    If you do not know what you are talking about, then try and refrain from posting about it until you have increased your knowledge on the subject.

Attitudes towards Turbine Store 20% inf gain buff, p2w or okay? <--- "Buff" you say. Why would you suddenly think that this is a buff, and the other P2W items potions. Obviously you've just lied to get out of a tight spot.
    Stop hiding behind words and face FACTS.
    Sherlock'd.
    QFT

and unfortunately I can't +rep you anymore, you've spoken too much truth over the past pages Shak.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Like store pots give you more advantage then a store brand. Store brands are the most OP and unfair thing you can buy from the store. Nuff said!
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

Yes i decided that i dont care what ppl think of me anymore beacouse some time ago when i use to play alot with rave in duo and afetr that played alot solo to hit rank 11 some 2 funny ppl dunno if creeps or freeps sended me mail in game and they insulted my gameplay ( wich i dont care at all ) and they insulted my familli as well wich i found it a bit hmm, harsh and inmature how far ppl can go , dont mind ppl calling me leecher,nub tank etc but insulting and saying bad thigns about other familli is not right , not gonna post what they wrote coz few ppl i belive might enjoyed stuff like this duo to some video hate toward me.
    But yh after mail form those 2 kind ppl wich may be here or not i stopped care about evrything in moors.
    So you let a few childish kids determine your entire approach to PvP, where hundreds of players enjoy their spare time weekly.... Is that really the way to go? I never insulted your family, nor did the others here.
    Last edited by stoffi; Jun 06 2012 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    pointlessly start again.
    people flaming simple
    Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    Whoo, hoo.
    I've seen storepot plenty of times
    pre-RoI, tho champs weren't exactly one of the strong classes were they.
    Bored. Yes i decided that i dont care what ppl think of me anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Store brands are the most OP and unfair thing you can buy from the store.
    Summary for those too lazy to read

I was stating facts too.
    You kept on referring to me as "a new guy" and hinting that I was inexperienced in the old thread - condescending? Check! Patronising? Check!
    As to me wanting to "get" you, it's just like your so keen to "get" all the people who use the store function to enhance their abilities in the ettenmoors.
    You've tried a few times now to try and split them from the community, because in YOUR eyes YOU see it as wrong.
    I see YOU hiding behind your wordsmithing abilities and sniping at people you think are wrong. So what's the difference?
    Face facts dude! Your mad at turbine for implementing the store, rage at them, not the players to simply use the functions they've been given.
    This doesn't belong on the forums, let's do it in pms if you want to continue on this path.

I referred to you as a new guy because you are/were a new guy, not knowing how things used to be and also lacking experience. It wasn't patronising, it was just to explain why you might want to ease off a bit, you didn't know how it used to be. It wasn't to be evil I said it, it was to help get a better perspective on the debate, just like you loved to point out that I hadn't played much during RoI...

Anyways, you know what I put in the term "storepotting", and how I see others using it. No need to be rude about it.

Talking Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Mainly because I cba to look, but can anyone tell me if Steed Combat will also be a feature in the Moors?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma23 View Post
    Mainly because I cba to look, but can anyone tell me if Steed Combat will also be a feature in the Moors?
    nope mounted combat will only be available in the fields of Rohan.

ty

Shame really, would've been a really nice addition I've campaigned for Dragons as steeds for spiders for years. Perhaps one day.........

half of community on forum h8 him now
    He earned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    Giggedy.
    Aqua I always wondered, what does giggedy actually mean?
    I brand I use immunity
    Which are just as bad as if not worse than the pots.
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Like store pots give you more advantage then a store brand. Store brands are the most OP and unfair thing you can buy from the store. Nuff said!
    Just as OP as eachother I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Summary for those too lazy to read
    Thank you very much.
    For now.

you realise you're the one that dragged us in this time right? trying to "teach" me? and then complaining about us reacting... w/e
    Not exacly asked for a reaction, but i am just ahead of the trolling that would come anyway.

Deal with it

I love it when people who don't even play the game say things like this on the forums, Nargai is perma fall-immuned and uses a lot of store brands, why are you even trying to argue facts?
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

you realise you're the one that dragged us in this time right? trying to "teach" me? and then complaining about us reacting... w/e
    Keeping trying to play the victim BS-1 but I don't think it's going to get you anywhere.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

Page 4 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast