We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 334 of 335 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 330 331 332 333 334 335 LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,350 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    "Unfair" ? well that's putting it lightly . I will however put it as it should be put , it is just plainly wrong !!! you cannot and should not accuse an "entire kin" of clubbing when ,on your own statement ,you allegedly found only 2 members at ID 3. Even then you fail to elaborate on what it was you actually saw . Your kin/tribe mate makes an equally stupid and sweeping statement when he states that clubbing is "stupid" and that Ombra seem to be pretty good at it .

The current discussion was on combat logging as a form of exploit , who does it , where and when . Now at this moment in time at least three of your kin/tribe have been seen doing it . I would suggest that you take a look at that and clear your own house before having a go at others . Even then it is wrong to accuse every member of exploiting/cheating . There is no issue that clubbing was and is an exploit (not simply stupid), indeed if my memory serves me correctly two of the most blatant clubbers were members of your kin , yet no one accused your entire kin of being clubbers . I will say however that I do not know whether they remain members , hopefully not .
    Your incapability to follow two discussions at the same time does not mean another subject can be brought to attention again while you ramble on about how Creeps combat logging is the worst thing when the people you play with or at least beside on daily basis do it as well, let alone your own kinnies who have done it. (Won't name them as it has been brought to my attention I can get banned from forum for naming). Besides, your glorious R15 kin leader is a known clubber and your siamese sister kin have clubbed more then the rest of the UK servers together. I'd dare say they're more blatant as well, at least in Creep OOC. I'm assuming you're talking about Dirac and Loka when talking about EoA clubbers and yes they've always been very open and receiving of the hate. They got their fair share of hate and took it, while when you confront Clubbito with it you don't get a response or have the whole of arselicking Freepcountry jumping in to defend him in OOC.

I'm going to give you an example: When you talk about Recipe for Disaster's combat loggers, which I presume you count Mr. Gramsfoot too as well as he does it the most, you talk as if their the worst players, but when your R10 Captain kinnie does it, it's all good.
    When I approach Dirac or Loka about their clubbing I react the same as I do to any other clubber. I told them I didn't agree with it and that they have the skill and time invested in their characters to get the points in a fair way.
    On the other hand, when I'm playing on my burg in the early morning and there's a raid of pve'ers out turning the map red I will invite Ravezot and do whatever I can to get some kind of pvp going, same as that I will log Freep to get a direct response from Freeps about why they think turning whole map blue is going to improve action. I doubt you have ever logged Creep to turn the action around? Na, thought so.

Hypocrisy is the biggest problem on the forums and in the game, and you are the worst of em.

Aight this is getting over the limit. Me clubbing? What the #### is in your mind atm? Surely im rank 13 since may 2013 and after almost 1 year im r14. Thats average of 2,5k ren a day. Get me the proof that me or either Tal are clubbing and then you can shut your mouth and go back into asylum. You can say whatever #### or #### you want about my reputation, running or whatever, but clubbing has ALWAYS been condemned in our kin. And whoever played with me knows perfectly that since 3 years I haven't got even 1 renown from clubbing and we even filmed and reported certain burglar or hunter (and destro was there with me, but seems to be forgotten). And ALL freeps can confirm that. Certain creeps too.
    So dear stealthiness, before opening your dirty liar mouth, think 10 seconds as you're as intelligent as a chipmunk while speaking.
    As for the 2 other names, I heard they got caught, they said they were following the freaver train. I dont give a #### about who is right and who not, I'm away till 8 pm all days so when I get home I want to play in peace and relax with whoever is online.
    And with this, I'm out. As long as people like drwolf (who has same amounts of kb's as my r2 cappy), stealth and other mud throwers are in gilrain this server has no chance to get better. Feel free to call this a rage, I dont care. Cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Aight this is getting over the limit. Me clubbing? What the #### is in your mind atm? Surely im rank 13 since may 2013 and after almost 1 year im r14. Thats average of 2,5k ren a day. Get me the proof that me or either Tal are clubbing and then you can shut your mouth and go back into asylum. You can say whatever #### or #### you want about my reputation, running or whatever, but clubbing has ALWAYS been condemned in our kin. And whoever played with me knows perfectly that since 3 years I haven't got even 1 renown from clubbing and we even filmed and reported certain burglar or hunter (and destro was there with me, but seems to be forgotten). And ALL freeps can confirm that. Certain creeps too.
    So dear stealthiness, before opening your dirty liar mouth, think 10 seconds as you're as intelligent as a chipmunk while speaking.
    As for the 2 other names, I heard they got caught, they said they were following the freaver train. I dont give a #### about who is right and who not, I'm away till 8 pm all days so when I get home I want to play in peace and relax with whoever is online.
    And with this, I'm out. As long as people like drwolf (who has same amounts of kb's as my r2 cappy), stealth and other mud throwers are in gilrain this server has no chance to get better. Feel free to call this a rage, I dont care. Cya.
    Screenshot of you clubbing is on my old laptop which has blue screen at the moment, so you're getting away with that one but Tal clubbed and said in Creep OOC: I'm clubbing for commendations, not renown. I didn't know that was wrong.

I'm sure he's man enough to admit that or are you all just going to stay the innocence itself.

I've never been in Asylum although they were a great kin once and I respect them all.

If you condemn clubbing in your kin but don't give a #### about your kinnies clubbing then maybe you're the one sounding like a chipmunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Your incapability to follow two discussions at the same time does not mean another subject can be brought to attention again while you ramble on about how Creeps combat logging is the worst thing when the people you play with or at least beside on daily basis do it as well, let alone your own kinnies who have done it. (Won't name them as it has been brought to my attention I can get banned from forum for naming). Besides, your glorious R15 kin leader is a known clubber and your siamese sister kin have clubbed more then the rest of the UK servers together. I'd dare say they're more blatant as well, at least in Creep OOC. I'm assuming you're talking about Dirac and Loka when talking about EoA clubbers and yes they've always been very open and receiving of the hate. They got their fair share of hate and took it, while when you confront Clubbito with it you don't get a response or have the whole of arselicking Freepcountry jumping in to defend him in OOC.

I'm going to give you an example: When you talk about Recipe for Disaster's combat loggers, which I presume you count Mr. Gramsfoot too as well as he does it the most, you talk as if their the worst players, but when your R10 Captain kinnie does it, it's all good.
    When I approach Dirac or Loka about their clubbing I react the same as I do to any other clubber. I told them I didn't agree with it and that they have the skill and time invested in their characters to get the points in a fair way.
    On the other hand, when I'm playing on my burg in the early morning and there's a raid of pve'ers out turning the map red I will invite Ravezot and do whatever I can to get some kind of pvp going, same as that I will log Freep to get a direct response from Freeps about why they think turning whole map blue is going to improve action. I doubt you have ever logged Creep to turn the action around? Na, thought so.

Hypocrisy is the biggest problem on the forums and in the game, and you are the worst of em.
    Touchy !!! , touchy !!! , hit a sore point have I ? absolute drivel from you as usual . Its beneath contempt .

Firstly ,you and your kin derailed the post about combat logging , I can easily follow two discussion threads that isnt the point . In what way am I being hypocritical ? Have I ever clubbed ? Have I ever combat logged ? No !!!!!! Not now not ever !!!!.

Secondly , you continue with your broad ,all encompassing , sweeping comments , that because one or two people may have been caught clubbing, then their entire kin are also clubbers . The most basic example of illogical thinking that ive seen for some time . "Tar with the same brush" is an idiom that you may care to examine.

Thirdly , your attempt to smear my kin and others are quite deplorable . If this is the best you got bro then bring it on . I have never seen anyone daft or bitter enough to make allegations like you have just done . Nice to see you wont be levelling any other toon however .

Fourthly , "Assume" will simply make you the "###" and vindicate "me" .

You are quite right about hypocrites however , every time you look in a mirror you will see one staring right back at you .

The accuses to Alakin of being a clubber are obvious a joke. If you don't provide any form of screenshot or video all the accuses are nothing.

If not, I can say that #putaname# is a clubber, and everyone will trust me.
    Maybe me and my friends will add something in OOC like: "OMG good job #putaname# clubbing" or "hey mr. clubber #putaname# is stealthed outside bd" so the fake news will spread out a bit and everyone will know that #putaname# is really a clubber. If many says so, he must be it, even without any proof.

I would like to quote this:
    I dont give a #### about who is right and who not, I'm away till 8 pm all days so when I get home I want to play in peace and relax with whoever is online.
    That is what I actually think and my current situation. Many people takes the game too much serious.
    People that rage because a minstrel heals, a cappy use the bubble, a guardian use shieldwall, a hunter use DF... Insulting them just because they click some skills...
    Is this your (your->those who do that things) idea of "having fun"?

Screenshot of you clubbing is on my old laptop which has blue screen at the moment, so you're getting away with that one but Tal clubbed and said in Creep OOC: I'm clubbing for commendations, not renown. I didn't know that was wrong.
    Ironic that my screenshots of #putaname# were on my old pc that doesn't work anymore... What a pity... But trust me, I had them!

I've never wrote anything in creeps OOC about the topic of me clubbing, I always refuse to talk in creeps OOC of something like that (same as freeps are op, freeps uses exploits, etc), as you wont find mature answers and arguments with a meaning.

Just think about when me and my kin log creeps and if there is no action we go for pve. I'm sure you all saw the comments in OOC.

Touchy !!! , touchy !!! , hit a sore point have I ? absolute drivel from you as usual . Its beneath contempt .
    Not at all, but I'm just going to throw this on the pile of mad Tirn posts. Gonna make an attempt to reply anyway, hope you can come up with better arguments then "bring it on bro".

Firstly ,you and your kin derailed the post about combat logging , I can easily follow two discussion threads that isnt the point . In what way am I being hypocritical ? Have I ever clubbed ? Have I ever combat logged ? No !!!!!! Not now not ever !!!!.
    There's no derailing as this thread is about everything Ettenmoors embodies and subjects can be brought up at any time. What my kinnies do I have nothing to say about but my posts are never of the level "umadbrah" like yours are. You're a hypocrite when you point at my tribe combatlogging when your kin does it as well. Nothing more to it.

Secondly , you continue with your broad ,all encompassing , sweeping comments , that because one or two people may have been caught clubbing, then their entire kin are also clubbers . The most basic example of illogical thinking that ive seen for some time . "Tar with the same brush" is an idiom that you may care to examine.
    I didn't point at the kin as clubbers. I stated that you point at my kins clubbers but forget to point at your own. I, personally, don't agree with clubbing but will not let the hate stand in the way of my gaming experience. (Many other things are already doing that as I get real hyped when it comes to pvp). When it comes to Blooddrunk all of the active ones now have clubbed so talking about them as a general clubbing kin is justified.
    Thirdly , your attempt to smear my kin and others are quite deplorable . If this is the best you got bro then bring it on . I have never seen anyone daft or bitter enough to make allegations like you have just done . Nice to see you wont be levelling any other toon however .
    We all know of your bravery hiding behind your kinnies yelling come at me bro, but all I was trying is to make you see when you point the finger you've got to start with your friends or otherwise be known as a hypocrit. And it's indeed nice to know I won't be levelling another toon, or I might turn into a fotm'er like you who plays the character that can survive the longest.

Fourthly , "Assume" will simply make you the "###" and vindicate "me" .
    Keep living the dream. I liked our 2v1 with Orim where you reset your skills to Exploit Opening me twice and when you used Aim after Coup de Grace, pure class.

You are quite right about hypocrites however , every time you look in a mirror you will see one staring right back at you .
    Sometimes, but at least I try not to be.

Get me the proof that me or either Tal are clubbing
    I know i may aswell be banned for this but because you are so loud, and pretending you don't know who clubbed, i had to do it. Enjoy the picture, very lovely, killing warg, and rezing with some unknown deffy

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZam View Post
    I know i may aswell be banned for this but because you are so loud, and pretending you don't know who clubbed, i had to do it. Enjoy the picture, very lovely, killing warg, and rezing with some unknown deffy

Actually, as I already said in freep OOC at that time,me and xan were playing together (for real,not only with the chars) and sparring at old OP location, then he went away for half an hour (again for real), and I brought our chars up the valley and killed him something like 10 times, maybe even more. And I said it many moths ago.
    Someone said that I clubbed even in another occasion 1 month before, even if we were at LC HS, and I keept killing him (we were sparring and the defiler ressing him were the same).

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Actually, as I already said in freep OOC at that time,me and xan were playing together (for real,not only with the chars) and sparring at old OP location, then he went away for half an hour (again for real), and I brought our chars up the valley and killed him something like 10 times, maybe even more. And I said it many moths ago.
    Someone said that I clubbed even in another occasion 1 month before, even if we were at LC HS, and I keept killing him (we were sparring and the defiler ressing him were the same).
    Mozhart was in RG at the time that happened and he admited the farming when zig and squelch confronted him (although he said only for comms not for rank).

Stop making dumb excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Mozhart was in RG at the time that happened and he admited the farming when zig and squelch confronted him (although he said only for comms not for rank).

Stop making dumb excuses.

I don't actually know what Mozhart said, but I will ask him if it's true what you just said.

*I just know that he raged at me because he got booted from the tribe xD

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Aha, that makes it viable totaly. You killed him 10 times while he was afk, some spars eh? And it was just a coincidence that he had a rezzer (deffy) and u had none? U weren't expecting u will die? hahhaha nice story oh and btw at that time Mozhart said in creep ooc he was letting u kill him (didn't mention in one word it was spars) so that certain LM (with whom u were grouped allegedly) can get bigger rank and comms for audacity, reason behind it was he was banned for life, so double clubbing.. So pls can't u guys at least make it same storyes? Or just say, yes i have been clubbing, i needed to have on my portrait the different rank name, and i just couldn't wait next two months to get it legaly. I'm out now, and pls don't embarass yourself further.

P.s. @Alakin really nice, trying to discredit Doctorwolf by saying how much kb's he has, and in the same time lie about clubbing, rly classy.

Not at all, but I'm just going to throw this on the pile of mad Tirn posts. Gonna make an attempt to reply anyway, hope you can come up with better arguments then "bring it on bro".

There's no derailing as this thread is about everything Ettenmoors embodies and subjects can be brought up at any time. What my kinnies do I have nothing to say about but my posts are never of the level "umadbrah" like yours are. You're a hypocrite when you point at my tribe combatlogging when your kin does it as well. Nothing more to it.

I didn't point at the kin as clubbers. I stated that you point at my kins clubbers but forget to point at your own. I, personally, don't agree with clubbing but will not let the hate stand in the way of my gaming experience. (Many other things are already doing that as I get real hyped when it comes to pvp). When it comes to Blooddrunk all of the active ones now have clubbed so talking about them as a general clubbing kin is justified.

We all know of your bravery hiding behind your kinnies yelling come at me bro, but all I was trying is to make you see when you point the finger you've got to start with your friends or otherwise be known as a hypocrit. And it's indeed nice to know I won't be levelling another toon, or I might turn into a fotm'er like you who plays the character that can survive the longest.

Keep living the dream. I liked our 2v1 with Orim where you reset your skills to Exploit Opening me twice and when you used Aim after Coup de Grace, pure class.

Sometimes, but at least I try not to be.
    Oh dear then you really need to try harder ,

1. You and your kinmates didn't want to talk about combat logging so you rushed into "lets flame ombra and Alakin" . I merely pointed out that several of your kinmates had combat logged . I didn't forget to look at anyone in my kin or any of friends as they have never combat logged , this is pure fabrication on your part . Neither have any clubbed . Again you improperly use generalisations such as "my kin" as you are simply unable to be specific . Similar logic to your strange justification for macro use . "Well he did it miss so its ok for me to do it....." you know , class room excuses that frequent your drivel .

2.You actually know nothing of any importance

3.Burgs are FOTM now ? Cant win really or shall I play the toon that dies first just to keep you happy ?

4. Havent a clue who "Orim" is , you chased me out of TA recently ...... and died , you mad about that bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZam View Post
    Aha, that makes it viable totaly. You killed him 10 times while he was afk, some spars eh? And it was just a coincidence that he had a rezzer (deffy) and u had none? U weren't expecting u will die? hahhaha nice story oh and btw at that time Mozhart said in creep ooc he was letting u kill him (didn't mention in one word it was spars) so that certain LM (with whom u were grouped allegedly) can get bigger rank and comms for audacity, reason behind it was he was banned for life, so double clubbing.. So pls can't u guys at least make it same storyes? Or just say, yes i have been clubbing, i needed to have on my portrait the different rank name, and i just couldn't wait next two months to get it legaly. I'm out now, and pls don't embarass yourself further.

P.s. @Alakin really nice, trying to discredit Doctorwolf by saying how much kb's he has, and in the same time lie about clubbing, rly classy.

I really can't understand what are you saying. The rezzer was there because I weren't expecting me to die and the spawn was blue. Plus, I do not have another freep vip that can ress me. I say again that I have no idea of what Mozhart said that time in ooc, if he said something maybe was because he didn't want to make himself booted, I do not know and I will ask if he really said something or it's a lie.
    And about the perma banned clubber I never knew someone that got perma banned.

[Sarcasm] Its true, I saw that r15 hunter clubbing with my own eyes,and I have proof!

Here's a vid of him clubbing a reaver.Notice the reaver's 'robotic' movement(bot maybe?) and lack of dps.Fight ends with r15 hunter on full morale without even using his r15 brand. [/Sarcasm]

@Stealthiness:'Delotha clubbed'
    10/10 for your bait attempt,you made me post in the forum again.
    1/10 for the bait topic.I made r15 when leaderboards were still online and everyone could check everyone's progression on daily basis.You may not have figured it out by now,so let me just state the obvious once again:I dont play for rank or renown ,I never had.Out of the 5million destiny points I accumulated through pvp ,I used maybe 5k for renown buff perks(back when there was no store) and that says it all.

I have to admit its nice to see you getting so frustrated to the point of fabricating stories ,but please next time can you please add a dragon in your fairytales?I believe it would make for a better reading.

PS.If you provide proof of my so called clubbing ,I hereby swear to delete my hunter and quit lotro.If, however ,you cannot, I expect a public apology in this same forum.

PPS.Now that i think of it ,ef the apology ,I ll settle with you providing me with a better challenge than a week's old R4 reaver in 1vs1.

Oh dear then you really need to try harder ,

1. You and your kinmates didn't want to talk about combat logging so you rushed into "lets flame ombra and Alakin" . I merely pointed out that several of your kinmates had combat logged . I didn't forget to look at anyone in my kin or any of friends as they have never combat logged , this is pure fabrication on your part . Neither have any clubbed . Again you improperly use generalisations such as "my kin" as you are simply unable to be specific . Similar logic to your strange justification for macro use . "Well he did it miss so its ok for me to do it....." you know , class room excuses that frequent your drivel .

2.You actually know nothing of any importance

3.Burgs are FOTM now ? Cant win really or shall I play the toon that dies first just to keep you happy ?

4. Havent a clue who "Orim" is , you chased me out of TA recently ...... and died , you mad about that bro ?
    I won't join you in the 'he lied, no he lied, no he lied' arguments you are so good in. Talking about class room arguments, eh? But I will say Nicomir has combatlogged at least and probably more from Fenris, although I can't tell you guys apart from Blooddrunk nowadays. (Not saying you're wannabe's, just pointing out you and BD group up a lot.) Delotha has clubbed and there are probably many old timers who have screenshots of it. Now I'm specific and risk a forum ban, don't blame me for CoC. And I think everyone except you, just for the sake of argueing with me, agrees that the macro'ers taking eachother out is far better then one side doing it.

I do know things of importance, but in this game on this forums they're not that applicable, mainly because this is a game.

Proper Burgs are Gods at the moment. You wouldn't know though.

I think Orimiliosialin is a little disappointed you wouldn't remember the 2v1 and no I wasn't mad. I survived a long time with a mini and Burg on me. Had it been a DPS mini and proper burg things would have gone sour much faster. I didn't chase you, I chased Orim and you were tickling me. I just so happen to have Bandicammed(this is a word now) it but it's rather boring so if I ever make another video, it won't be in it.

1. You and your kinmates didn't want to talk about combat logging so you rushed into "lets flame ombra and Alakin" .
    I don't mind talking about combat logging, as soon as you admit that it also happens in your kin or any of friends. As do they (allow) club.

I didn't forget to look at anyone in my kin or any of friends as they have never combat logged , this is pure fabrication on your part . Neither have any clubbed
    Apparently you know even less than I thought.. I am dissapointed.

I do know things of importance, but in this game on this forums they're not that applicable, mainly because this is a game.
    I'm serious, I'm completely with you in this sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    [Sarcasm] Its true, I saw that r15 hunter clubbing with my own eyes,and I have proof!

Here's a vid of him clubbing a reaver.Notice the reaver's 'robotic' movement(bot maybe?) and lack of dps.Fight ends with r15 hunter on full morale without even using his r15 brand. [/Sarcasm]

@Stealthiness:'Delotha clubbed'
    10/10 for your bait attempt,you made me post in the forum again.
    1/10 for the bait topic.I made r15 when leaderboards were still online and everyone could check everyone's progression on daily basis.You may not have figured it out by now,so let me just state the obvious once again:I dont play for rank or renown ,I never had.Out of the 5million destiny points I accumulated through pvp ,I used maybe 5k for renown buff perks(back when there was no store) and that says it all.

I have to admit its nice to see you getting so frustrated to the point of fabricating stories ,but please next time can you please add a dragon in your fairytales?I believe it would make for a better reading.

PS.If you provide proof of my so called clubbing ,I hereby swear to delete my hunter and quit lotro.If, however ,you cannot, I expect a public apology in this same forum.

PPS.Now that i think of it ,ef the apology ,I ll settle with you providing me with a better challenge than a week's old R4 reaver in 1vs1.
    I had this coming, but don't let Tirn know Yellow Hunters are a Reavers/Wargs bane, he might start levelling one. What people see here is mainly your 40m range kiting which you are renowned for, rather then me being a complete noob. (Although I was on autowalk typing to Patatrat when you engaged)

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I don't mind talking about combat logging, as soon as you admit that it also happens in your kin or any of friends. As do they (allow) club.

Apparently you know even less than I thought.. I am dissapointed.
    hmmm don't you have spell check ?

hmmm don't you have spell check ?
    So you do admit? Alright thank you.

I won't join you in the 'he lied, no he lied, no he lied' arguments you are so good in. Talking about class room arguments, eh? But I will say Nicomir has combatlogged at least and probably more from Fenris, although I can't tell you guys apart from Blooddrunk nowadays. (Not saying you're wannabe's, just pointing out you and BD group up a lot.) Delotha has clubbed and there are probably many old timers who have screenshots of it. Now I'm specific and risk a forum ban, don't blame me for CoC. And I think everyone except you, just for the sake of argueing with me, agrees that the macro'ers taking eachother out is far better then one side doing it.

Proper Burgs are Gods at the moment. You wouldn't know though.

I think Orimiliosialin is a little disappointed you wouldn't remember the 2v1 and no I wasn't mad. I survived a long time with a mini and Burg on me. Had it been a DPS mini and proper burg things would have gone sour much faster. I didn't chase you, I chased Orim and you were tickling me. I just so happen to have Bandicammed(this is a word now) it but it's rather boring so if I ever make another video, it won't be in it.
    Ahh that Orim . Hes not disappointed at all , we both laughed our heads off , I know him by his proper name so you lost me for a sec . Well he died and ran back from lug spawn , if my memory serves me correctly ,while you were squealing away in creep ooc , no doubt , then guess what ? ......... I killed you , it must really gall you to see that happen , well better get used to it .

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    So you do admit? Alright thank you.
    Ok I admit that you cant spell

I had this coming, but don't let Tirn know Yellow Hunters are a Reavers/Wargs bane, he might start levelling one. What people see here is mainly your 40m range kiting which you are renowned for, rather then me being a complete noob. (Although I was on autowalk typing to Patatrat when you engaged)
    yeah right whatever

1.30m range for yellow hunters.
    2.Hunters being the bane of reavers and wargs.Good one.Im using it as the closing joke in my amateur's time-stand up comedy club routine.
    3.You being a complete noob.-No comment
    4.Still waiting on proof of my clubbing.What?Old timers have the proof you say?Which ones?Names?Their HDDs got infected by virus and had to be formatted you say?The backup flash drives got destroyed during the 2nd alien invasion with EMP you say?Was it Screenshots,vids or maybe drawings in a piece of paper?Please elaborate.

Page 334 of 335 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 330 331 332 333 334 335 LastLast