We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 333 of 335 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 8355
    Well since you don't know of any freeps who combat log, let me enlighten you with a list much like yours,

R14 Warden, R13 Hunter, R11 Guardian, R9 Guardian, R10 Cappy, then the summon outs performed by R15 RK, R14 Champ (or is it 13, I forget?), R10 Warden, several others by the theme to be expected. small list of regulars like yours, just thought I'd point out

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Spider dps has always been laughable, they were fotm for other reasons. Dont think any spider consider themself a dps class.

Spider's dps wasn't always laughable. Sure it wasn't primary dps class but they were in much better state in RoR when it comes to damage. They are too a damage dealers.

Impale ignores audacity, and wargs cant be tracked when stealthed (only store trackers, though this will change in U13 afaik). There you go 2 nice boosts for these 2 classes.
    In wargs case it's clearly a bug which will be changed back to normal state in U13. That's not a buff. When it comes to Impale i have heard it's a bug too and something will be changed in U13 also. Yup those are boosts, and those are bugs obviously.

You forget that freep classes have been boosted aswell, you will notice a 'slight' increase in minstrels dps for example. Also BAs were doing much much better vs captains or guardians in RoR than now. So "BA's are better than in RoR comparing to freep classes" is not accurate at all. It obviously depends on whos pressing the buttons behind the screen but IMO BAs were a bit better in RoR than now, though I'd never go back to RoR cos the overall balance we have atm is way better (mainly cos reavers and wargs can really nuke stuff). Watching how bad defilers and spiders are I'll never complain about the state of BA, but I still cant see the buffs you say BA has received in HD.
    I have fought with few BA's since I'm back and they are harder opponents for me atm than they were in RoR. Same i can say about wargs and reavers. For me it means a buff to the class.
    If i would follow you logic i could say that minstrel actually didn't get any buff since RoR because it's only scaled to the level 95 dps. Where's that buff then. Actually i would have to say that minstrel got a nerf since trait trees won't allow you to be able to do great dps while still be able to heal nicely. More, you are not able to use all the skills you could in RoI and RoR time. Now you have to spend points to have them and you still not able to have them all on your quickslot bar at the same time.
    Why then you say that minstrel got nice boost while getting "slight" dps increase and you can't see that when it comes to BA?

No argument about defilers and spiders. That actually prove my point. Comparing to spiders, BA's got nice boost. Which is "slight" increase to dps.

Which is pretty much any time of the day except when theres a craid. Just ask any of your freep mates which class is fotm atm on creep side.
    I would say that reavers are FotM atm comparing to RoR because their numbers increased , but i would't say that about wargs. BA's i would say are in the same spot as in RoR.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000017248/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Well since you don't know of any freeps who combat log, let me enlighten you with a list much like yours,

R14 Warden, R13 Hunter, R11 Guardian, R9 Guardian, R10 Cappy, then the summon outs performed by R15 RK, R14 Champ (or is it 13, I forget?), R10 Warden, several others by the theme to be expected. small list of regulars like yours, just thought I'd point out
    Ah , so in your perverse sort of reasoning this makes it ok does it ? And you of course have witnessed all of these transgressions personally ? Or is it your creep third/fourth/fifth hand hearsay that you are so famous for ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Ah , so in your perverse sort of reasoning this makes it ok does it ? And you of course have witnessed all of these transgressions personally ? Or is it your creep third/fourth/fifth hand hearsay that you are so famous for ?
    I never said it was okay to do, in fact it annoys me greatly so, dunno what you say that for, I have witnessed all of these personally too, and it is not my famous hearsay

I have had freeps doing it to me, cant remember some names, but my fav was a certain hunter who I will call "Alaguild" who tried this last weekend I think it was. Logged in OC as all his buddies died or ran away and he was on course for a kicking. So he tries this move. We wait and shock of shocks he has the freever spy stay in OC so he knows when its safe to log back in. So nobody budges just to see how long his patience lasts. I would say he lasted 10 mins, then his pocket guard and co arrive to save the day. So he logs back in, but oh no it didnt go to plan and his buddies all got smashed and him along with it. So as I say it was my fav mainly for the fail and also for the fact he dragged his buddies in to get killed all because he didnt want to die once.

I could have just summed this all up with one word for him. PATHETIC. But I thought I would share the fun.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I have had freeps doing it to me, cant remember some names, but my fav was a certain hunter who I will call "Alaguild" who tried this last weekend I think it was. Logged in OC as all his buddies died or ran away and he was on course for a kicking. So he tries this move. We wait and shock of shocks he has the freever spy stay in OC so he knows when its safe to log back in. So nobody budges just to see how long his patience lasts. I would say he lasted 10 mins, then his pocket guard and co arrive to save the day. So he logs back in, but oh no it didnt go to plan and his buddies all got smashed and him along with it. So as I say it was my fav mainly for the fail and also for the fact he dragged his buddies in to get killed all because he didnt want to die once.

I could have just summed this all up with one word for him. PATHETIC. But I thought I would share the fun.
    *clap* *clap* 'twas a great heroic story romper. Now go to bed.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    *clap* *clap* 'twas a great heroic story romper. Now go to bed.
    Yeah and a true one. But truth does seem to holds a certain mystery with you doesn't it? You kids never learn, I only deal in facts and ofc you lot hate the facts when you get outed. My work is done here.

Cue pathetic dig or denial post in response.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

I have had freeps doing it to me, cant remember some names

I could have just summed this all up with one word . PATHETIC.
    Just want to make sure that you consider anyone who combat logs as being "pathetic" ?

Just want to make sure that you consider anyone who combat logs as being "pathetic" ?
    I ment the whole scenario, the logging, the using of freever spy to check when to log back in, the shouting for help and getting them all killed. Makes him pathetic. But yes combat logging is a sad way of escaping, but you cant tell anyone in this game how to play so each to their own.

I ment the whole scenario, the logging, the using of freever spy to check when to log back in, the shouting for help and getting them all killed. Makes him pathetic. But yes combat logging is a sad way of escaping, but you cant tell anyone in this game how to play so each to their own.

Combat loggin and freever spy can be considered "pathetic", but shouting for help and getting us killed can't be considered it ^^

On a side note, combat logging + "see when is safe to log in" is also done by others (freeps and creeps).
    I find combat logging stupid, no matter who does it.
    [CENTER]Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | [B]Ombra e Fiamma[/B] - [Gilrain][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    Retired[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Combat loggin and freever spy can be considered "pathetic", but shouting for help and getting us killed can't be considered it ^^

On a side note, combat logging + "see when is safe to log in" is also done by others (freeps and creeps).
    I find combat logging stupid, no matter who does it.
    You're pathetic Tal. Creep oracle said so, waiting for stoff's confirmation tho, just to be sure.

Clubbing is also stupid. Ombra e Fiamma seems to be pretty good at it though.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Clubbing is also stupid. Ombra e Fiamma seems to be pretty good at it though.

Don't randomly accuse AN ENTIRE KINSHIP of clubbing.
    [CENTER]Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | [B]Ombra e Fiamma[/B] - [Gilrain][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    Retired[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    You're pathetic Tal. Creep oracle said so, waiting for stoff's confirmation tho, just to be sure.
    Sorry Ret I only know this oracle:

[CENTER]
    Retired[/CENTER]

Autoflipping keeps are back -- thanks for that, much more fun while roaming the map.

Dingu

It is unfair to accuse the entire kinship, but the accusation is not random. Today we found a guardian and a warden of your kin with 1 wl and 4 or 5 freavers clubbing in id3.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Clubbing at a map spot. Genius.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Tal is a clubber, we all know it. Drwolf said it, must be truth.
    Btw wasn't here when smth so terrible happened, but will ask more informations about it.
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion

Tal is a clubber, we all know it. Drwolf said it, must be truth.
    Btw wasn't here when smth so terrible happened, but will ask more informations about it.
    Enjoying watching your u tube vids btw

last person I caught clubbing was that warden from bd 3 months ago, but crack on, enjoying watching u tube some more
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Enjoying watching your u tube vids btw

last person I caught clubbing was that warden from bd 3 months ago, but crack on, enjoying watching u tube some more
    [OOC] Doctorwolf: '*****s the clubber stealthed left of grams'.
    Accusing him of clubbing, no u didnt?

And moar derailing plox.

Cool

And moar derailing plox.
    Honestly my dear, say when and where. As for u and SOME of ur kin clubbing is quite lets say common, the few of ur kin who grace creeps with ur all mighty powers of the 1st age, WE LOOK AND WISH WE WAS AS GOOD AS U
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Failakin, Am a noob and Branhelm(noone knows him so couldn't think of a fitting name) and probably more clubbing. And he called US wannabe BD haha.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

And moar derailing plox.
    Should i link ur mighty vids on monster play forum alakin and see what other r12/13/14 freeps think? taking a wild guess and saying probs not

Well i think allot of freeps seem to forget that also tagging a R0 freaver that runs from out of grams into the freep zerg is basicly clubbing .
    and i seen that happen allot over the time i played monster . and i cant remember much freeps that resisted to tag the targets .wich makes all of them freeps Clubbers.
    lots are just in the denial fase that they have never clubbed .
    cuz that R0 freaver that you lot has tagged has given you renown.
    Last edited by Terminatorsix; Feb 25 2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    It is unfair to accuse the entire kinship, but the accusation is not random. Today we found a guardian and a warden of your kin with 1 wl and 4 or 5 freavers clubbing in id3.
    "Unfair" ? well that's putting it lightly . I will however put it as it should be put , it is just plainly wrong !!! you cannot and should not accuse an "entire kin" of clubbing when ,on your own statement ,you allegedly found only 2 members at ID 3. Even then you fail to elaborate on what it was you actually saw . Your kin/tribe mate makes an equally stupid and sweeping statement when he states that clubbing is "stupid" and that Ombra seem to be pretty good at it .

The current discussion was on combat logging as a form of exploit , who does it , where and when . Now at this moment in time at least three of your kin/tribe have been seen doing it . I would suggest that you take a look at that and clear your own house before having a go at others . Even then it is wrong to accuse every member of exploiting/cheating . There is no issue that clubbing was and is an exploit (not simply stupid), indeed if my memory serves me correctly two of the most blatant clubbers were members of your kin , yet no one accused your entire kin of being clubbers . I will say however that I do not know whether they remain members , hopefully not .

Page 333 of 335 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 LastLast