We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 331 of 335 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 8355
    The action was indeed enjoyable tonight!

Except maybe the length of the ta1-omaha fight, especially when you needed a bio break.

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    I'm planning an Ice Climbing trip to Rjukan for next winter, got my eye on a nails water ice grade 5 called "Sjeldenheten" - any local knowledge on that area? Places to stay, eat, and so on?
    Never been there, it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. But the Norwegian heavy water sabotage took place there, one of the most famous commando operations during WW2.

If you want to experience Norway, DON'T, and I repeat DON'T, make Oslo your main destination. There are fjords there, but no mountains surrounding them, only flats, and Oslo itself is a city mostly built from 1905 and upwards. And there's no nature to speak of. Go West, North West and North. Geiranger is a place you will never regret visitng. Oslo is just another city in Europe, without any particular charm. Ålesund and Bergen are two cities you want to see, both beautifully located by the fjords and mountains, with Bergen as the former Medieval capital (and partially Viking) of Norway.

Bergen, Briksdalsbreen (glacier), Geiranger and Ålesund, and you're set, but you'll need a car for all that.

Anyways, off topic, so I'll wish all of you fun and lots of infamy (no renown, please) in EM

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Never been there, it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. But the Norwegian heavy water sabotage took place there, one of the most famous commando operations during WW2.

If you want to experience Norway, DON'T, and I repeat DON'T, make Oslo your main destination. There are fjords there, but no mountains surrounding them, only flats, and Oslo itself is a city mostly built from 1905 and upwards. And there's no nature to speak of. Go West, North West and North. Geiranger is a place you will never regret visitng. Oslo is just another city in Europe, without any particular charm. Ålesund and Bergen are two cities you want to see, both beautifully located by the fjords and mountains, with Bergen as the former Medieval capital (and partially Viking) of Norway.

Bergen, Briksdalsbreen (glacier), Geiranger and Ålesund, and you're set, but you'll need a car for all that.

Anyways, off topic, so I'll wish all of you fun and lots of infamy (no renown, please) in EM
    Thanks, will bare this in mind
    #zergistheanswer

Make sure you take care of the dragon's visa if you go to the fish market in Bergen; major tourist trap alert when it comes to buying anything, but nice to experience. And if you go to the Geiranger Fjord, make sure you take the dragon for a few hours walk in the mountains, nice views.

Btw, you ought to watch your cursing further up in the thread; that's what gets you booked by the moderators.
    Thanks Stoff . BTW I plead the ultimate defence "Veritas".

Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    What were they?
    CC class?

You got damage increase
    Like reavers and wargs ... and basically all freep classes, specially minstrels.

new damage type
    Like reavers and wargs.

and lowered cd's.
    Like pretty much EVERY class in the game.

So again, wheres the BA buff? Or maybe you are implying that the buff is getting from lvl 85 to 95, dont know.

May i ask from where you got the numbers? Because from what i see, BA's are most represented class among creeps atm. Reavers may be close to them. Wargs are first only when whole creep raid is relogging to them.
    I got the numbers by playing on creep side. You are mistaken if you think a craid is a faithful representation of the class distribution on creep side.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Except maybe the length of the ta1-omaha fight, especially when you needed a bio break.
    Not used to wearing raid pants no more then Gloh :P

Great action last night! Me wants more of that!

And Dingu, thanks for that revenge

Indeed great fights last night, cheers to whoever leaded creeps and fought in open.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Indeed great fights last night, cheers to whoever leaded creeps and fought in open.
    Alakin, you keyboard-turn? Looks like you do. I recommend mouse-turning.

Are you playing on an anomynous character stoffi or did I miss something?

Cheers kramsak, first BA i encounter in a 1v1 that doesnt pop MT.
    I also had luck on my side with VT not critting though
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Alakin, you keyboard-turn? Looks like you do. I recommend mouse-turning.
    No I don't. I was doing it until r9 or so, but i dont see anything bad in that tbh o.o And yes its quite scary, stoffi playing with an anonymous char...but most important...stoffi reccomending how to play to people..thats shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    No I don't. I was doing it until r9 or so, but i dont see anything bad in that tbh o.o And yes its quite scary, stoffi playing with an anonymous char...but most important...stoffi reccomending how to play to people..thats shocking.
    Anonymous char? I don't play, I just came across a youtube video of you from second half of 2013. Your insults are wasted on someone like me, Fairy Tale-Alakin/Mr. Solo.

Keyboard-turning.... Well, it sure as hell wasn't bad for me, keyboard-turners are slow and can't turn as quickly as mouse-turners. Classic noob mistake. Maybe that was why you were one of the easiest hunters up till quite late in my playing career. You got better though, probably when you went away from keyboard-turning. But yeah, you were damn easy for quite some time, you used to be my most frequent and easiest target for a period there. You know, back when you claimed I never ever killed you, even though I posted several screen shots. For a short period there, you were probably my every 5th or 10th kill, like 30-40-50 times in a very short period. Was a good time for my infamy, but I guess that was when you decided to dedicate yourself to being "Mr. Solo".

Anonymous char? I don't play, I just came across a youtube video of you from second half of 2013. Your insults are wasted on someone like me, Fairy Tale-Alakin/Mr. Solo.
    ´Stoffi's too in your face to be playing anonymously. Alakin would definitely kick your warg around the park these days stoffi
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    ´Stoffi's too in your face to be playing anonymously. Alakin would definitely kick your warg around the park these days stoffi
    Some perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5A3VdmZJeA
    #zergistheanswer

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    CC class?
    After audacity introduction in the Moors it's not only CC class. Sure spiders got the most CC among creeps but to compensate -50% crowd control skills duration they had to be given increased dps. You are mistaken if you think that the tooltip on creep character selection screen for spider is a faithful class description.
    Besides the times for only 1 role for every class in this game is long time gone. Maybe with exception to defiler and WL, although even WL got dps stance (it's just desnt work properly comparing to other classes).

Like reavers and wargs ... and basically all freep classes, specially minstrels.

Like reavers and wargs.

Like pretty much EVERY class in the game.

So again, wheres the BA buff? Or maybe you are implying that the buff is getting from lvl 85 to 95, dont know.

Did you just answered on your own question? If i turn around the question. What exactly buff got reaver, warg, all other classes especially minstrel that is such easy mode? Like i said before, whole gameplay has changed and even without new skills BA's are better than in RoR comparing to freep classes. What you propose, which is increased dps to the standard of reaver and warg, would juts make BA FotM class instead of mintrel. You do realize that?

I got the numbers by playing on creep side. You are mistaken if you think a craid is a faithful representation of the class distribution on creep side.

I'm not going to argue about that since I'm back for a few days only now, but what I saw in those days is that BA's were greatly represendted in EM. The only exeption was the day when whole creep raid relogged to wargs. But yeah, you are playing constantly so maybe i have missed the days when wargs and reavers were more present.
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post

He probably would; I got no idea about class balance these days, and I would need time to "unrust" my warg and get the feel of it again. That hunter had some nasty spikes that stood up from the grass, never seen that before.

Bought myself some new gaming rig parts, let's see how smoothly PvMP runs on ultra

Specs:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
    Asus Z87-A
    Haswell i5-4670K
    G.Skill 8GB (2x4GB) Dual Kit Ripjaws
    Kingston 120GB SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black
    Super Flower 600w, Golden Green Pro, 80Plus Gold

And now I need to set up all this..
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

After audacity introduction in the Moors it's not only CC class. Sure spiders got the most CC among creeps but to compensate -50% crowd control skills duration they had to be given increased dps. You are mistaken if you think that the tooltip on creep character selection screen for spider is a faithful class description.
    Besides the times for only 1 role for every class in this game is long time gone. Maybe with exception to defiler and WL, although even WL got dps stance (it's just desnt work properly comparing to other classes).
    Spider dps has always been laughable, they were fotm for other reasons. Dont think any spider consider themself a dps class.

Did you just answered on your own question? If i turn around the question. What exactly buff got reaver, warg, all other classes especially minstrel that is such easy mode? Like i said before, whole gameplay has changed and even without new skills BA's are better than in RoR comparing to freep classes. What you propose, which is increased dps to the standard of reaver and warg, would juts make BA FotM class instead of mintrel. You do realize that?
    Impale ignores audacity, and wargs cant be tracked when stealthed (only store trackers, though this will change in U13 afaik). There you go 2 nice boosts for these 2 classes.

You forget that freep classes have been boosted aswell, you will notice a 'slight' increase in minstrels dps for example. Also BAs were doing much much better vs captains or guardians in RoR than now. So "BA's are better than in RoR comparing to freep classes" is not accurate at all. It obviously depends on whos pressing the buttons behind the screen but IMO BAs were a bit better in RoR than now, though I'd never go back to RoR cos the overall balance we have atm is way better (mainly cos reavers and wargs can really nuke stuff). Watching how bad defilers and spiders are I'll never complain about the state of BA, but I still cant see the buffs you say BA has received in HD.

I'm not going to argue about that since I'm back for a few days only now, but what I saw in those days is that BA's were greatly represendted in EM. The only exeption was the day when whole creep raid relogged to wargs. But yeah, you are playing constantly so maybe i have missed the days when wargs and reavers were more present.
    Which is pretty much any time of the day except when theres a craid. Just ask any of your freep mates which class is fotm atm on creep side.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

It obviously depends on whos pressing the buttons behind the screen
    I think this is the case wherever you play in an MMO. Doesn't matter if you are playing pve or pvp. Still depends on the persons pressing the buttons.

Not wanting to attack anyone personally with this, but about so many minis in EM these days... Maybe it's nice to remember there's people about that always played minstrel and liked it, and don't just play it cause it's so powerful at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Bought myself some new gaming rig parts, let's see how smoothly PvMP runs on ultra

Specs:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
    Asus Z87-A
    Haswell i5-4670K
    G.Skill 8GB (2x4GB) Dual Kit Ripjaws
    Kingston 120GB SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black
    Super Flower 600w, Golden Green Pro, 80Plus Gold

And now I need to set up all this..
    It won't run smoothly because:
    a) action sucks
    b) turbine's servers are as ancient as pyramids

I'm trying to figure this out. Why insist on keeping the entire map blue?

1) Patrolling OP's
    2) Putting creeps in Castles to stop them from auto-flipping

Result:

1) Not a single buff for creeps
    2) No infamy boost for creeps
    3) Creeps either stay at Grams or log off.
    4) Creeps are forced to do PVE to get some buffs again (Most creeps don't seem to like PVE very much and subsequently, they log)

End result: Less creeps

How about this:

1) Let the castles autoflip all night
    2) Leave the OP's at 2/2 (unless you need one for a quest)
    3) More creeps stay online
    4) PVP all night with equal buffs.

I know. Sounds aweful.

Ooh.. and before I foget: Thanks to Daenmin, Galejder and Viriel. Awesome fight.

Dingu

Quote Originally Posted by Dingu View Post
    I'm trying to figure this out. Why insist on keeping the entire map blue?

1) Patrolling OP's
    2) Putting creeps in Castles to stop them from auto-flipping

Result:

1) Not a single buff for creeps
    2) No infamy boost for creeps
    3) Creeps either stay at Grams or log off.
    4) Creeps are forced to do PVE to get some buffs again (Most creeps don't seem to like PVE very much and subsequently, they log)

End result: Less creeps

How about this:

1) Let the castles autoflip all night
    2) Leave the OP's at 2/2 (unless you need one for a quest)
    3) More creeps stay online
    4) PVP all night with equal buffs.

I know. Sounds aweful.

Ooh.. and before I foget: Thanks to Daenmin, Galejder and Viriel. Awesome fight.

Dingu

Getting less infamy/renown than other side is pathetic reason to quit, get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Getting less infamy/renown than other side is pathetic reason to quit, get a grip.
    I'm only stating the facts. Call it pathetic.. it's what you're achieving.

Learn.

And don't forget the fact that people can't switch to lowbie to hand in quests while waiting for action to improve.

Dingu

Quote Originally Posted by Dingu View Post
    I'm only stating the facts. Call it pathetic.. it's what you're achieving.

Learn.

And don't forget the fact that people can't switch to lowbie to hand in quests while waiting for action to improve.

Dingu
    So do I.

Your posts don't make sense at all.

I figured you wouldn't know what you were doing. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing it.

it's quite easy: this game needs two sides. The tactic of scorched earth you're applying works. It bores creeps to death.
    They can't hand in quests while Grams Pew Pew is going on.. and when action picks up (mostly because a good leader comes online) they have already logged out of boredom.

If that's what you want.. it's working.

Dingu

Page 331 of 335 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 LastLast