We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 330 of 335 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Tirn, do you remember that time you went to the warden forums and started a thread searching for acceptance on your QQ about warden bleeds getting nerfed, but all the wardens there just trashed you and called you fotm noob? I do. It was hilarious.

P.S: A must read. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...re-you-serious
    do you recall what you said about my warden not so long ago you idiot ? Changed your tune now ? Btw "all wardens" trashed what ? I had three trolls plus you respond . I told you to troll someone else's posts clown.

Go play tiddlywinks I've told you before you utter and complete clown

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I'm guessing you dont have full audacity or good gear yet? As its not much of a challenge for minis to hit a mob 3 or 4 times and kill it whilst only taking about 2 or 3k damage in return.....if that . Hence EM is like a holiday home for minis now.

Some creeps looked strong at the beginning of HD as freeps didnt have audacity, now they do and have been geared up, its back to being smashed to pieces in a couple of seconds even by the average players. But hey ho, same old same old. So as standard its pucker up and bend over. Fun, fun, fun.
    Holiday Home was in RoI. It's not anymore. You are probably talking about pew pew fights at Grams where hordes of minis destroy everything with their damage. I agree to that. There was always plenty of FotM players in this game. Happened on the creepside also. Try to fight those FotM minstrels 1v1 and you'll see that it's not so great for them now, opposite to how it was in RoI and RoR.

Wait till you have full audacity, then you will find playing minstrel easy as always. Probably even more, must be a reason why everyone is rerolling to that class.

Mmmh ... what?
    It doesn't look easy as always simply because in RoI and RoR even without audacity i almost could't die at all. Now, wargs and reavers are cutting me like a paper. I don't think it will be easy as always but i understand that with new equipement and most imporatantly when i learn how to play this new minstrel it will be considerably better than it is.

So, are you trying to say that BA's didnt get a buff comparing to RoR?
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    So, are you trying to say that BA's didnt get a buff comparing to RoR?
    Compared to the buffs the rest of dpsers got in HD, yeah.

Are you trying to say that BAs survavility is higher now than in RoR? or maybe you are implying that BA's dps is higher than in RoR? Cos its not compared to wargs and reavers, so wheres the buff?

P.S: Not using audacity is more of a penalty now than in RoR or RoI cos you cant even mitigate the damage BAs, wargs and reavers do. So theres the explanation why you find it more difficult now without audacity than in the last couple of expansions where you were mitigating 40% of the damage despite not using audacity.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Compared to the buffs the rest of dpsers got in HD, yeah.

Are you trying to say that BAs survavility is higher now than in RoR? or maybe you are implying that BA's dps is higher than in RoR? Cos its not compared to wargs and reavers, so wheres the buff?

P.S: Not using audacity is more of a penalty now than in RoR or RoI cos you cant even mitigate the damage BAs, wargs and reavers do. So theres the explanation why you find it more difficult now without audacity than in the last couple of expansions where you were mitigating 40% of the damage despite not using audacity.
    If you like to compare to other classes, then ask spiders what they think about comparision to the rest of dps'ers. Have you asked that question on creep forum maybe?? Where's the buff??

I'm almost on full audacity now and it's still easier to die now than it used to be in RoI and RoR. Audacity is important factor here but the gameplay with HD changed a lot anyway.
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    do you recall what you said about my warden not so long ago you idiot ? Changed your tune now ? Btw "all wardens" trashed what ? I had three trolls plus you respond . I told you to troll someone else's posts clown.

Go play tiddlywinks I've told you before you utter and complete clown
    #somad #lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn
    So my warden will go back to the retirement home
    Nobody saw that coming. Shocking!
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

If you like to compare to other classes, then ask spiders what they think about comparision to the rest of dps'ers. Have you asked that question on creep forum maybe?? Where's the buff??
    Spiders seem to have it worst of all at the moment. DPS that wouldn't make a norbog burrow. CC is so heavily nerfed now, with all the audacity giving -50% duration and after the first CC I think the duration halves again and again. With the worst armour on creep side and worst dps, not sure but I reckon deffi dps is on a par here, and with the normal acid dmg type being fully mitigated by audacity and normal mits...

QQ over it's still fun to pop that reflect but that's about the only useful skill. Web the earth also got a huge nerf.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I'm almost on full audacity now and it's still easier to die now than it used to be in RoI and RoR. Audacity is important factor here but the gameplay with HD changed a lot anyway.
    So spiders were dpsers? Thats new.

I'll ask on the creep forum wheres the BA buff compared to reavers and wargs if you start a thread on the freep PVP section titled 'The challenge of playing as a minstrel in EM'.

Balance in HD is way better than in RoR or RoI, I agree. You have been back for a couple of days only, but you have probably seen the amount of minstrels there are compared to the general population of freeps. Thats a clue of how easy is to play the class compared to the rest.

So spiders were dpsers? Thats new.

I'll ask on the creep forum wheres the BA buff compared to reavers and wargs if you start a thread on the freep PVP section titled 'The challenge of playing as a minstrel in EM'.

Balance in HD is way better than in RoR or RoI, I agree. You have been back for a couple of days only, but you have probably seen the amount of minstrels there are compared to the general population of freeps. Thats a clue of how easy is to play the class compared to the rest.

Were they not?

Sure, i'll start a thread "The challenge of not dying on minstrel in HD comparing to RoI and RoR" as soon as you make thread "Where's my BA buff comparing to RoR" and "Are spiders supposed to be doing any damage at all??"

You are playing the game without any break from what i understand. Can you tell me what is the amount of BA's compared to the general population of creeps? That's the clue also.
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

#somad #lol

Nobody saw that coming. Shocking!
    Even with a Zimmer frame and after the nerf bat he's more than capable of killing anything you have .Lots needed fixing on the warden but their priority was bleed nerfing . So I'm bored playing warden in the moors . The problem is with players like you who simply won't leave grams unless you have at least 3 to 1 odds , even then you are always the last out and the very first to run back . That's after you have chain stunned me so much so I'm unable to get a gambit off . I wish wardens javelin range was increased to 1000 m as that's the only way we can get near you , even then you will have your back to me running back to the one shotters . If I play my mini you squeal so I'm on my old burg and having fun which us what it's supposed to be all about !!!

The pictures above and under are taken maybe 150km inland and is a fjord in Norway, salt water, the ocean.

Picture above, you can see the cruise ship "Hurtigruten" in the far end of the fjord.

Picture below is a glacier, but the picture mocks the beautiful scenery that's all around.

And this is the city you missed; Bergen. I lived on that half island

Stunning shots Stoff , I'm bringing the dragon there thus summer , we have always wanted to see it

Were they not?
    They werent.

Sure, i'll start a thread "The challenge of not dying on minstrel in HD comparing to RoI and RoR" as soon as you make thread "Where's my BA buff comparing to RoR" and "Are spiders supposed to be doing any damage at all??"
    Ok, you start. But you still didnt tell us what buff BAs got.

You are playing the game without any break from what i understand. Can you tell me what is the amount of BA's compared to the general population of creeps? That's the clue also.
    Most populated creep class are wargs, then reavers and then BAs. Minis are #1 on freep side by quite some margin.

Even with a Zimmer frame and after the nerf bat he's more than capable of killing anything you have
    I dont think anyone in this server, including freeps, thinks that you can kill anybody with your warden 1v1, that keyturning you have, such grace. Noone has ever seen you winning a single spar. (Now im expecting you to say that i havent won anybody either, please say it, please.)

The problem is with players like you is that I cant kill you and you kill me so im really mad
    Fixed that for you.

So, you dont like how I play my BA on grams camping? Good.

That's after you have chain stunned me so much so I'm unable to get a gambit off
    If you didnt keyturn with that natural elegance you have, maybe you would get a gambit off.

I wish wardens javelin range was increased to 1000 m so I could shoot from inside GV
    Fixed again.

If you didnt keyturn with that natural elegance you have, maybe you would get a gambit off.

+Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

I dont think anyone in this server, including freeps, thinks that you can kill anybody with your warden 1v1, that keyturning you have, such grace. Noone has ever seen you winning a single spar. (Now im expecting you to say that i havent won anybody either, please say it, please.) you are such a pro BA we are all in awe. I don't spar , can't stand it . The action is usually dead when spars are up and you make the rules up to suit yourself . The last time I challenged you and one of your monkeys you refused saying my mini was too op , that was before HD and you came up with the same old boloney .

Fixed that for you.( it wasn't broken)

So, you dont like how I play my BA on grams camping? Good. ( finally admitted it good)

If you didnt keyturn with that natural elegance you have, maybe you would get a gambit off. ( if you didn't run so fast back to grams maybe I would)

Fixed again.
    like I keep telling you stick to Tiddlywinks.

#zergistheanswer

At least the forum PvP quality is as high as ever. Unlike the actual PvP...
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

I loged yesterday for half hour to see how Gilrain moors looks, but when i saw Minstrelpack i loged. Pure EZmode.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    I loged yesterday for half hour to see how Gilrain moors looks, but when i saw Minstrelpack i loged. Pure EZmode.
    macro reaver wut
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    macro reaver wut
    Can you, please, stop trolling me?
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Stunning shots Stoff , I'm bringing the dragon there thus summer , we have always wanted to see it

Make sure you take care of the dragon's visa if you go to the fish market in Bergen; major tourist trap alert when it comes to buying anything, but nice to experience. And if you go to the Geiranger Fjord, make sure you take the dragon for a few hours walk in the mountains, nice views.

Btw, you ought to watch your cursing further up in the thread; that's what gets you booked by the moderators.

Cheers for raid fights, first time i've enjoyed EM for ages.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

They werent.
    What were they?

Ok, you start. But you still didnt tell us what buff BAs got.
    You got damage increase, new damage type and lowered cd's.

Most populated creep class are wargs, then reavers and then BAs. Minis are #1 on freep side by quite some margin.
    May i ask from where you got the numbers? Because from what i see, BA's are most represented class among creeps atm. Reavers may be close to them. Wargs are first only when whole creep raid is relogging to them.
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

thanks all good action tonight hope u had as fun creep side and i think shak was leader? good job mate
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/1w31s.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Make sure you take care of the dragon's visa if you go to the fish market in Bergen; major tourist trap alert when it comes to buying anything, but nice to experience. And if you go to the Geiranger Fjord, make sure you take the dragon for a few hours walk in the mountains, nice views.

Btw, you ought to watch your cursing further up in the thread; that's what gets you booked by the moderators.
    I'm planning an Ice Climbing trip to Rjukan for next winter, got my eye on a nails water ice grade 5 called "Sjeldenheten" - any local knowledge on that area? Places to stay, eat, and so on?
    #zergistheanswer

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Cheers for raid fights, first time i've enjoyed EM for ages.
    Missed most of it. Reminded me of EM 3 years ago
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 330 of 335 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... LastLast