We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 329 of 335 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Gloh, that hobbit isn't a hobbit. It's massive in size. Scale it please to be more small. Although that picture is awesome though
    Hm.. doesn't look like a hobbit or a beehive.. more like an #######.

Dingu

Quote Originally Posted by Dingu View Post
    Hm.. doesn't look like a hobbit or a beehive.. more like an #######.

Dingu

Dingu you are too soft for this forum.

Btw Vani please stik in my bat! ITS 2 GUD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingu View Post
    Sure, No problem with that. If they kill me while I'm fighting the CG and 2 other NPC's, (we were duoing them), I would respect that.

And because we were only two, we would probably have bailed on the first sight of freeps.

No.. this guy had to cheat. Makes me sick.

Anyway. Leveling my hunter.

Dingu
    Ye don't blame you. Wish we had more players like you Dingu
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Oh cmon people. You still haven't learned? There is no fair PVP. PVP is not fair.

There is no balance notr it shall ever be..

This PVP is horrible.

It had so much potential , but its been wasted.

6 years + no PVP zone , they toying with us.

I suggest you change game or quit whining about about corpse jumping and other BS. Not gonna help you.

You have to stik in da bat like Vani and everything will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    Oh cmon people. You still haven't learned? There is no fair PVP. PVP is not fair.

There is no balance notr it shall ever be..

This PVP is horrible.

It had so much potential , but its been wasted.

6 years + no PVP zone , they toying with us.

I suggest you change game or quit whining about about corpse jumping and other BS. Not gonna help you.

You have to stik in da bat like Vani and everything will be better.
    We have no control over the game, but together we can make the best of what we have. 3 or 4 years ago the game balance was just as bad, but somehow creeps were transferring to our server to check it out. Don't know what's changed in that time, we got f2p sure, some changes to EM, but not that much has changed with EM. There was still plenty of rage on the forums, nothing new there. Maybe Gilrain's changed, who knows?
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    We have no control over the game, but together we can make the best of what we have. 3 or 4 years ago the game balance was just as bad, but somehow creeps were transferring to our server to check it out. Don't know what's changed in that time, we got f2p sure, some changes to EM, but not that much has changed with EM. There was still plenty of rage on the forums, nothing new there. Maybe Gilrain's changed, who knows?
    <wall of text>

I do.

Both creep and freep side lacks old players that preffered bit of challenge in PvP instead of massive renown gains. Both creeps and freeps group up unnecessarily (in some cases it's Turbine's fault, game is so boring that you can't play alone without dying of boredom).
    I miss old freeps like:
    Looptheloop- He never raided up without proper reason, whenever caught solo always fought till the end instead of playing dead and calling for help like a child (Yes, looking at you Anty.)
    Viriel- I don't think I have to comment his gameplay but I will. Always solo as long as he could get single kill before dying, he knew where to find solo action and always fought back even against the odds.
    Olfindel- Lovely berserk champ, was nice to see him back recently, looking forward to meet you fully geared.
    Grothkar- Awesome RK that always knew who to hit to get a kill in unfair fight. Not to mention his duos with Manic, goddamn brothers of destruction ;_;
    Aryanis- 24/7 EM solo patrol, nuff said
    Nethnoro- He might've been runner but I never seen him running from 1v1 unlike many champs nowadays (you're right, you shouldn't come near my reaver without sprint and army melia.)
    Narayan- Maybe Leo was tied to his personal healer but still met him in many small group battles fighting against the odds.
    Gwyenleath- Always fighting back in 1v1, even tho he used to be rating hugger he didnt mind dying as long as he got kill or two eventually 10.
    Dozla- He doesn't have to be introduced.
    Tickly- Always nerfing himself against underpowered creeps.

And harder part now, creeps:
    Gluthrog- Maybe sometimes overrated for mad skills but still enjoyed 2v2 fights with Gwyen and Ugrish.
    Ugrish- Always up for a fight when in duo with Gluth.
    Pirulainen- Either I am blind or he is not logging as often as he used to. Never afraid of 1v1.
    Zarichee- Pretty awesome reaver, had some hard time fighting him.
    Wiley- I think it's creep player I respected the most, if not for clever tactics, small fights then for being open-minded.
    Kdandush- very good BA, awesome reaver, not as active as he used to be.

I guess that's it for creep side.

Besides rotation in players there is one more reason for PvP being so bad. Players mentality where we will count side-switching (still lolling at people pathetic enough to relog to other side after few deaths), rage-quitting, or simply sucking at your own class (applies to both sides). We can add limited assortment of tribes as well for creep side, instead of fighting together certain WL and spider with her husband preffered silly wars and not playing together. But enough of this wall of text I am not bored anymore.

</wall of text>

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    <wall of text>

</wall of text>
    Wonder why most of the people who liked a challenge don't play lotro anymore... Oh ye turbine forgot to add any new challenge and made anything that used to be a challenge, easy.
    [/CENTER]

<wall of text>

</wall of text>

10/10 nice wall of text
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]

[/URL]

<wall of text>

I do.

Both creep and freep side lacks old players that preffered bit of challenge in PvP instead of massive renown gains. Both creeps and freeps group up unnecessarily (in some cases it's Turbine's fault, game is so boring that you can't play alone without dying of boredom).
    I miss old freeps like:
    Looptheloop- He never raided up without proper reason, whenever caught solo always fought till the end instead of playing dead and calling for help like a child (Yes, looking at you Anty.)
    Viriel- I don't think I have to comment his gameplay but I will. Always solo as long as he could get single kill before dying, he knew where to find solo action and always fought back even against the odds.
    Olfindel- Lovely berserk champ, was nice to see him back recently, looking forward to meet you fully geared.
    Grothkar- Awesome RK that always knew who to hit to get a kill in unfair fight. Not to mention his duos with Manic, goddamn brothers of destruction ;_;
    Aryanis- 24/7 EM solo patrol, nuff said
    Nethnoro- He might've been runner but I never seen him running from 1v1 unlike many champs nowadays (you're right, you shouldn't come near my reaver without sprint and army melia.)
    Narayan- Maybe Leo was tied to his personal healer but still met him in many small group battles fighting against the odds.
    Gwyenleath- Always fighting back in 1v1, even tho he used to be rating hugger he didnt mind dying as long as he got kill or two eventually 10.
    Dozla- He doesn't have to be introduced.
    Tickly- Always nerfing himself against underpowered creeps.

And harder part now, creeps:
    Gluthrog- Maybe sometimes overrated for mad skills but still enjoyed 2v2 fights with Gwyen and Ugrish.
    Ugrish- Always up for a fight when in duo with Gluth.
    Pirulainen- Either I am blind or he is not logging as often as he used to. Never afraid of 1v1.
    Zarichee- Pretty awesome reaver, had some hard time fighting him.
    Wiley- I think it's creep player I respected the most, if not for clever tactics, small fights then for being open-minded.
    Kdandush- very good BA, awesome reaver, not as active as he used to be.

I guess that's it for creep side.

Besides rotation in players there is one more reason for PvP being so bad. Players mentality where we will count side-switching (still lolling at people pathetic enough to relog to other side after few deaths), rage-quitting, or simply sucking at your own class (applies to both sides). We can add limited assortment of tribes as well for creep side, instead of fighting together certain WL and spider with her husband preffered silly wars and not playing together. But enough of this wall of text I am not bored anymore.

</wall of text>

Good thing you didn't mention any members of a certain kin, because cheating to get advantages and extra renown does not indicate a want for challenges, rather a lack of challenges.

Also, it's natural to add ALL the former high rating wargs to the list of challenge over infamy gain. High infamy gain was low on the priority list for those wargs, including myself. They were all slow rankers because they didn't just throw away their lives to get the first and best infamy that came along. They saw it as a challenge in itself to make a kill and survive. Making a kill and then die from it isn't that much of a challenge (it can be, though). All those old rating hugging wargs are gone today as a natural consequence of how the game developed. And no, they didn't just target easy targets. I remember the thrill of fighting aqua/ludo++ burg squad with our old warg pack, THAT was a fun challenge, and all those other group fights and when freep raids came chasing, and we always killed a straggler or two, only to have the fraid turn around to chase again, and we'd repeat the kill when they rode past us.

The less reflected freeps have always seen wargs as easy moders, especially those who hug rating. That view is obviously a flawed view and only goes to show their own immaturity and lack of being able to reflect and see things from another view than "OMG, HE KILLED ME AND HE GOT AWAY, WHAT AN EASYMODING NOOB".

Who here can't admit that they loved to finally kill a rating hugger, be it freep or creep? It was a challenge, and it always was a challenge to them as well.

You crawled out from under your rock stoffi? I remember trying to get a KB on you with a pitchfork armed band of kinnies. You're right it was fun to get a KB on the huggers. I think overall there's too many huggers these days though. Personally if I think I can get a kill, I will go for it 9/10.

I just wish that when there's a fight between roughly even forces i.e. ones where both sides can get kills and maybe even both sides can wipe another that half one side or the other doesn't bail when the opposition renders in.

P.S. Octadrone: Well done, I one shot myself on you last night. Didn't show up on the log but you worked with what you had
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    You crawled out from under your rock stoffi? I remember trying to get a KB on you with a pitchfork armed band of kinnies. You're right it was fun to get a KB on the huggers. I think overall there's too many huggers these days though. Personally if I think I can get a kill, I will go for it 9/10.

I just wish that when there's a fight between roughly even forces i.e. ones where both sides can get kills and maybe even both sides can wipe another that half one side or the other doesn't bail when the opposition renders in.
    Hey! Yeah, I crawl out from under my rock once in a while to see how lotro and gilrain are doing. Actually played for like 3 minutes last week, saw a low morale burg (at least what I THOUGHT was a low morale burg), track-chased him a bit, wasted my sprint to get him, then attacked, only to notice he had a champion friend close by, and that he wasn't no low morale burg, but actually did some serious dmg with more stuns than I can remember. Hips didnt help me much. Forgot to brand up as well, but I guess they nerfed brands hard. From what I read, now isn't the time to start pvp'ing on gilrain anyways, given the low activity.

You still playing actively?

How can you hug rating today? Can't you lose like 1300 rating in one death? I thought rating was ruined, but they fixed it? Or are you referring to hugging for the sake of having few deaths?

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Good thing you didn't mention any members of a certain kin, because cheating to get advantages and extra renown does not indicate a want for challenges, rather a lack of challenges.

Also, it's natural to add ALL the former high rating wargs to the list of challenge over infamy gain. High infamy gain was low on the priority list for those wargs, including myself. They were all slow rankers because they didn't just throw away their lives to get the first and best infamy that came along. They saw it as a challenge in itself to make a kill and survive. Making a kill and then die from it isn't that much of a challenge (it can be, though). All those old rating hugging wargs are gone today as a natural consequence of how the game developed. And no, they didn't just target easy targets. I remember the thrill of fighting aqua/ludo++ burg squad with our old warg pack, THAT was a fun challenge, and all those other group fights and when freep raids came chasing, and we always killed a straggler or two, only to have the fraid turn around to chase again, and we'd repeat the kill when they rode past us.

The less reflected freeps have always seen wargs as easy moders, especially those who hug rating. That view is obviously a flawed view and only goes to show their own immaturity and lack of being able to reflect and see things from another view than "OMG, HE KILLED ME AND HE GOT AWAY, WHAT AN EASYMODING NOOB".

Who here can't admit that they loved to finally kill a rating hugger, be it freep or creep? It was a challenge, and it always was a challenge to them as well.
    Actually, I named 2 inactive members of "certain kin".

As for wargs...you won't hear single good word about them from me, 99% of gilrain wargs both active and inactive are simply ####### hipsing on 90% of morale and logging off when they have cooldowns on sprint and hips (well, that's impossible now with 90s cd). I won't deny that it was pleasure to hunt you,Ape and Draugy back in the days but it was harder to find you out of stealth to at least dot you than actually kill.

Also are you serious? How running from fraid was challenging? Warg can run from fraid endlessly, back when I played my warg I was pretty much mocking fraids that tried to chase me.

I do.

Both creep and freep side lacks old players that preffered bit of challenge in PvP instead of massive renown gains.

Hey , hey I don't know if I deserve to be on that list but I'm back and i find it challenging nowdays . I like how wargs and BA's were buffed and i love new reavers as I always had a good encounters with them ( now very challenging ). Hopefully the game will stay that way, but tbh i don't believe in it.
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Hey , hey I don't know if I deserve to be on that list but I'm back and i find it challenging nowdays . I like how wargs and BA's were buffed and i love new reavers as I always had a good encounters with them ( now very challenging ). Hopefully the game will stay that way, but tbh i don't believe in it.
    Aye, just a bit after I posted it I noticed you in EM, welcome back

I log for spars mostly but looking forward to fight you on reaver/warg somewhere around the map

I'm guessing you dont have full audacity or good gear yet? As its not much of a challenge for minis to hit a mob 3 or 4 times and kill it whilst only taking about 2 or 3k damage in return.....if that . Hence EM is like a holiday home for minis now.

Some creeps looked strong at the beginning of HD as freeps didnt have audacity, now they do and have been geared up, its back to being smashed to pieces in a couple of seconds even by the average players. But hey ho, same old same old. So as standard its pucker up and bend over. Fun, fun, fun.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

You still playing actively?

How can you hug rating today? Can't you lose like 1300 rating in one death? I thought rating was ruined, but they fixed it? Or are you referring to hugging for the sake of having few deaths?
    Ye more or less, it's the only thing left in lotro atm for me. PvE is b0ll0x now after they nerfed everything and gave no new normal instances with HD. The BBs are just a joke. When you're getting platinum in your first week, somethings wrong somewhere.

The latter, K/D huggers now I guess. Seems a divided Gilrain between those with cojones and those without

Overall, the balance is better now than it's been in a long time though.
    [/CENTER]

Nothing left here but the memories Stoff. You earn more inf and comms from questing than you do parked up at Grams next to some lowly reaver freep spy while some BA sets up his botts for 1 kill per hour. Stray too far from the one shotters and dps that would make the Valar jealous hits you from multiple minis who have death star capabilities and so may store buffs, they probably sell to their own customers who in turn have RK's outhealing any dps thrown at them. Raid up and you can have the pleasure of watching 24 players get rubbed out within minutes once the fraid is engaged and might even see a whole freep die.

Its a sad state of affairs for creeps.

Sauron must be ####ting himself.

Balance is better says the guy who shot my BA for 26k yesterday, ###
    Last edited by Draugy; Feb 15 2014 at 01:14 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

Actually, I named 2 inactive members of "certain kin".

As for wargs...you won't hear single good word about them from me, 99% of gilrain wargs both active and inactive are simply ####### hipsing on 90% of morale and logging off when they have cooldowns on sprint and hips (well, that's impossible now with 90s cd). I won't deny that it was pleasure to hunt you,Ape and Draugy back in the days but it was harder to find you out of stealth to at least dot you than actually kill.

Also are you serious? How running from fraid was challenging? Warg can run from fraid endlessly, back when I played my warg I was pretty much mocking fraids that tried to chase me.

I didn't expect you to be able to say anything other than "ALL WARGS ARE EASYMODING COWARDS", but let's talk about Angdraug. A warg most ppl, maybe perhaps even yourself, respect. Angdraug was a cautious warg, or, "a coward", as you would put it. Angdraug would hips more often than most, but he never lacked the want for a fun fight. He never cared about infamy, he cared about stats and rating. He "hugged". Would you put Angdraug in the "ALL WARGS ARE COWARDLY NOOBS" category, or would you perhaps admit that a player such as him saw a challenge in not dying, and thus played for the challenge? You know, no matter how hard you try, you WILL die in the end. But most ppl don't care about that challenge, only wanting the extra infamy regardless of what happens next. In my eyes, that's no challenge, but I respect that others feel differently.

Anyone who tried warg stat hugging over a longer period, taking off their freep goggles, would know what I'm talking about.

Also, an organised freep group has a fairly good chance of chasing down a targeted warg. The warg will perhaps expect most times, but not without great effort and some luck. Timed tracks and freeps mounted will give the freep group good odds. And, you know, warg sprint isn't constant...
    A disorganised freep raid on the other hand, will rarely catch a decent warg.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugy View Post
    Nothing left here but the memories Stoff. You earn more inf and comms from questing than you do parked up at Grams next to some lowly reaver freep spy while some BA sets up his botts for 1 kill per hour. Stray too far from the one shotters and dps that would make the Valar jealous hits you from multiple minis who have death star capabilities and so may store buffs, they probably sell to their own customers who in turn have RK's outhealing any dps thrown at them. Raid up and you can have the pleasure of watching 24 players get rubbed out within minutes once the fraid is engaged and might even see a whole freep die.

Its a sad state of affairs for creeps.

Sauron must be ####ting himself.

You've been playing, Draug? But yeah, nothing left but memories, but those memories are good. Sitting at home fridays/saturday from late afternoon to 9-10 in the evening before heading out, with your tummy filled with beer and some vodka, those memories I cherish. Best period in my gaming life, and also fun compared to rl. :-)

I'll be back for Minas Tirith, Draug. I have to see the White City, protect it from orcs and admire the buildings, the walls and everything about it. I hope you'll be playing then as well, perhaps we'd even be kinnies at a point, who knows! :-)

Here's a little something of what you missed this summer, Draug (I'm on the pic):

The pictures above and under are taken maybe 150km inland and is a fjord in Norway, salt water, the ocean.

Picture above, you can see the cruise ship "Hurtigruten" in the far end of the fjord.

Picture below is a glacier, but the picture mocks the beautiful scenery that's all around.

And this is the city you missed; Bergen. I lived on that half island

And here is how we trim our hedges in Norway:

Last edited by stoffi; Feb 15 2014 at 06:02 PM.

No point arguing with freeps m8, they'll only understand once the moors is empty and they have to draw straws for which one of their kinnies will play the creep. God bless all those stubborn dog soldiers who remain, legends all, but its only a matter of time before the moors sighs its death rattle.

Aye those were great days, waiting for you to eat your chicken fillet before the next kill lol

Looks nice over there dude, Bergen especially...
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000004e355/signature.png]Draugy[/charsig][/CENTER]

I didn't expect you to be able to say anything other than "ALL WARGS ARE EASYMODING COWARDS", but let's talk about Angdraug. A warg most ppl, maybe perhaps even yourself, respect. Angdraug was a cautious warg, or, "a coward", as you would put it. Angdraug would hips more often than most, but he never lacked the want for a fun fight. He never cared about infamy, he cared about stats and rating. He "hugged". Would you put Angdraug in the "ALL WARGS ARE COWARDLY NOOBS" category, or would you perhaps admit that a player such as him saw a challenge in not dying, and thus played for the challenge? You know, no matter how hard you try, you WILL die in the end. But most ppl don't care about that challenge, only wanting the extra infamy regardless of what happens next. In my eyes, that's no challenge, but I respect that others feel differently.

Anyone who tried warg stat hugging over a longer period, taking off their freep goggles, would know what I'm talking about.

Also, an organised freep group has a fairly good chance of chasing down a targeted warg. The warg will perhaps expect most times, but not without great effort and some luck. Timed tracks and freeps mounted will give the freep group good odds. And, you know, warg sprint isn't constant...
    A disorganised freep raid on the other hand, will rarely catch a decent warg.

Pre-RoR wargs could easily avoid dying (excluding SoA heart seeker ####) so don't tell me it's hard to get good stats. Back in RoI when I was getting 9-20k infamy a day I was dying only when I chose to , but I preffered to take 2 hunters down and die than kill one and get away. Star huggers on our server take hugging to top levels, hipsing before getting kill even tho they could easily get one and get away, in my opinion it's pathetic.

Only times I got killed by fraids were when I decided to go in for a kill when fraid was moving, times that I got tracked down after rank 6 can be counted on fingers of one hand.

Nice pics btw

Quote Originally Posted by Draugy View Post

Dno what you're talking about... 34k my PB atm. You can use a pot and then I have my pants down pretty much.
    [/CENTER]

Hey , hey I don't know if I deserve to be on that list but I'm back and i find it challenging nowdays .
    Wait till you have full audacity, then you will find playing minstrel easy as always. Probably even more, must be a reason why everyone is rerolling to that class.

I like how [...] BA's were buffed
    Mmmh ... what?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Pre-RoR wargs could easily avoid dying (excluding SoA heart seeker ####) so don't tell me it's hard to get good stats. Back in RoI when I was getting 9-20k infamy a day I was dying only when I chose to , but I preffered to take 2 hunters down and die than kill one and get away. Star huggers on our server take hugging to top levels, hipsing before getting kill even tho they could easily get one and get away, in my opinion it's pathetic.

Only times I got killed by fraids were when I decided to go in for a kill when fraid was moving, times that I got tracked down after rank 6 can be counted on fingers of one hand.

Nice pics btw

Can't take you seriously, mate. I just read a lot of nonsense there. Good luck in lotro; live your dreams.

And Draug, from what I'm reading here, the moors are already empty. No creep raid leaders, no raid action, no small group action around the map, little daytime action. Poor changes, a certain kin and freeps drove the creeps away. By the sound of it, it sounds like Withywindle a few years back.
    Last edited by stoffi; Feb 15 2014 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Wait till you have full audacity, then you will find playing minstrel easy as always. Probably even more, must be a reason why everyone is rerolling to that class.

Mmmh ... what?
    absolute clown , show some respect for once

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    absolute clown , show some respect for once
    Tirn, do you remember that time you went to the warden forums and started a thread searching for acceptance on your QQ about warden bleeds getting nerfed, but all the wardens there just trashed you and called you fotm noob? I do. It was hilarious.

P.S: A must read. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...re-you-serious
    Last edited by Juanra; Feb 15 2014 at 07:47 PM.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Page 329 of 335 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... LastLast