We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 328 of 335 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,200 of 8355
    utterliy disgustted toonight with the display of another bully boy who did his very best being plantpot of the highest calender,,, but i'll have you know its certain more than the death of taxes that i will stop you doing the cj with the heart of the hole in my ceiling in which the pancake was placed, i then scraemed uluka 3 times and it turn donkey i hate is,,, very certain the actions of certian minstral i disgust in my mild vision of the heart of the croissant of doom to see your defeat,, you will never win and i make know you lost to communist party at lc hs in the vicinity of very narrow movement of arrows fate. i repe in the sowing of your die in cj me why in earth you do this idk your ego rules over the water of forum with basalt at the top of hierarchy,

you see to it i get you what you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    utterliy disgustted toonight with the display of another bully boy who did his very best being plantpot of the highest calender,,, but i'll have you know its certain more than the death of taxes that i will stop you doing the cj with the heart of the hole in my ceiling in which the pancake was placed, i then scraemed uluka 3 times and it turn donkey i hate is,,, very certain the actions of certian minstral i disgust in my mild vision of the heart of the croissant of doom to see your defeat,, you will never win and i make know you lost to communist party at lc hs in the vicinity of very narrow movement of arrows fate. i repe in the sowing of your die in cj me why in earth you do this idk your ego rules over the water of forum with basalt at the top of hierarchy,

oh dear been at the lemon pop again ? the perils of inbreeding personified

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post

Again overdosed sugar? ;_;

Thumbs up

It's a girl actually.

Oh mightly Valar! Thank you! I was worried to death... Zoomed in carefully to Vani.

Everything is fine.

She after all..

What a relief................ amg. 2 gud.

Its 2 gudilicious.

You have no idea..............

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152159647969788

Fraid coming out of of gv after craid disbanded was fun 2nite, gn all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152159647969788

Fraid coming out of of gv after craid disbanded was fun 2nite, gn all

Pretty much sums up your posts on forums/in game actions ratio.

Finally allowed to post replies. Thanks for the love I got in this thread

I have a deep resentment of Grams-camping, so you can find me all over the map when that's happening. When grams-camp is up, roam the map, you won't regret it.. at least.. it's gonna be more interesting than standing in one spot and waiting for someone to come out of Grams.

Cheers to the champ that did that last night and came across me at the Spars area. I tried back off when you were at 1/3 morale, but Dwarves never quit.. so you died and returned later to give me a bow.. most enjoyable, and
    I'll probably return the favour when you have full Audacity

Yes, I like to eat freeps in their sleep. You take a nap in Lug, you die

And: Woof is not recruiting. No idea where anyone got that rumour from. You're just going to have to be patient

Cheers,

Dingu
    Last edited by Dingu; Feb 05 2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Sentence inversion

Some really good late night action tonight, thanks to creeps for that (even though I was priority targeted and mercilessly killed :P ) was good fun, had to log in the end though when it came down to quite a bad level of outumbering
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000154bec/signature.png]Grinkranark[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Faolian View Post
    Some really good late night action tonight, thanks to creeps for that (even though I was priority targeted and mercilessly killed :P ) was good fun, had to log in the end though when it came down to quite a bad level of outumbering
    It will alaways amaze me how can some people enjoy huging keeps for hours or ping-pong with Lug-Grams and call it a fun for that long period.

You should do open battles to the death or storm keeps without retreating or using doors.

I am not saying hgging or capming should end, just make it less often.

blah, alrighty not sure if reality or drunken dreams or both (damn it beer pong / tequila) but I want to apologise for my actions last night if I was online. Did not mean those things I said about your mommas (zig, jure, kuty) and Im pretty sure I said something about Nargai, alakin and bele, and maybe corlindel (kah) too... Though I think wargs cannot ride wargs yet? (sorry stoffie/gurb) and there is no war-carriages pulled by spiders? (mark/dharma did good job though). There was also something going on with razzy, gluthrog, romper and manic including butterflies and jump-rope. But anyways I luub you all <3
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    It will alaways amaze me how can some people enjoy huging keeps for hours or ping-pong with Lug-Grams and call it a fun for that long period.

You should do open battles to the death or storm keeps without retreating or using doors.

I am not saying hgging or capming should end, just make it less often.
    I agree with you, and perhaps that happened at one point in the night, but for most of the time I was on we were meeting creeps out in the open and having good fights, people dieing on both sides and i gained 5k renown.. there was only 3 of us freeps most of the time and about 6 creeps but was still good fun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000154bec/signature.png]Grinkranark[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Pilidin View Post
    There was also something going on with razzy, gluthrog, romper and manic including butterflies and jump-rope. But anyways I luub you all <3
    Eh? what about me,butterfiles and jump-rope? o.O....I wasn't even on lastnight! must have been a wild night eh Urgzum.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

There was also something going on with razzy, gluthrog, romper and manic including butterflies and jump-rope. But anyways I luub you all <3
    If its that I love butterflies and that I wear underpants with a big butterfly on the back whilst playing LOTRO, then its all true. No harm done and no real butterflies suffered.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Thanks to Dingu for a fair 1vs1 today. Liked it. I'm looking forward for revenge tough (I wasnt paying attention while riding to the rest of the peeps).

More raid vs raid action pls (or group vs group). Its too much fun
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/OrangeBlossom_/SignatureLaurelin_1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[To OOC] 'happy then creeps'
    [To OOC] 'could of had some nice fights but guess you dont want it'
    [OOC] -----------: 'i dont think anyone gives 2 @#$%&*
    [OOC] ========: 'we stay in grams when we want - we come out and take the map when we want - what does it matter?'
    [OOC] *********: 'hey all, nice bonusses and keeps'
    [OOC] ---------------: 'aye freeps outnumber us greatly tho'
    [OOC] ---------------: 'just theyre @#$% and cant kill us'

Great attitude, just great
    I thought you guys were better than that after the years of playing with some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom_EU View Post
    Thanks to Dingu for a fair 1vs1 today. Liked it. I'm looking forward for revenge tough (I wasnt paying attention while riding to the rest of the peeps).

More raid vs raid action pls (or group vs group). Its too much fun
    That was indeed a fun fight. You'll be getting your revenge soon as soon as I find you by yourself on the map somewhere

I've been having some very good fights recently. More freeps venturing into the Ettenmoors on their own -- which is a good thing.
    Some cool fights inside OR.. Some very cool fights with a Warden in Grothum.. and of course the 2 vs 2 Nigel and me versus Barandirion's cappy and Primorc simply awesome -- took a while for the strain to leave my hands after that one

Anyway, keep it up -- roam the map -- it's fun.

Dingu

blah, alrighty not sure if reality or drunken dreams or both (damn it beer pong / tequila) but I want to apologise for my actions last night if I was online. Did not mean those things I said about your mommas (zig, jure, kuty) and Im pretty sure I said something about Nargai, alakin and bele, and maybe corlindel (kah) too... Though I think wargs cannot ride wargs yet? (sorry stoffie/gurb) and there is no war-carriages pulled by spiders? (mark/dharma did good job though). There was also something going on with razzy, gluthrog, romper and manic including butterflies and jump-rope. But anyways I luub you all <3
    Sounds like you had a good time no harm done, I wasn't even online this weekend.

Incoming gibberish: Mut joo olis kiva taas jutella, ollaan vaan niin harvoin onlinessa yhtä aikaa. Viime viikonloppu meni minullakin juopotellessa
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Sounds like you had a good time no harm done, I wasn't even online this weekend.

Incoming gibberish: Mut joo olis kiva taas jutella, ollaan vaan niin harvoin onlinessa yhtä aikaa. Viime viikonloppu meni minullakin juopotellessa
    Anteeksi, en ymmärrä sanaa sanot.

Dingu

Wow Pukz on the forums , thats new !
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatorsix View Post
    Wow Pukz on the forums , thats new !
    Hey puk nice to know your still around, can't keep upto date with name changes lol.
    Anyway on your point in other thread about no more raids and have more small group fights, I agree completely towards that direction, however I have been playing freep for last week or so and the amount of wargs makes small group fights non existent to be honest.
    They come in, nuke a light armour class in seconds then you don't see them again till disappear is off c/d.
    The way the balance is at the moment all you see is wargs and minstrels which unfortunately makes small group fights nigh impossible.

Just my thoughts on last week or so action anyway. I'm afraid the only thing that can fix it is turbine and well we all know how that turns out.

Cya around
    Shal.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Hey puk nice to know your still around, can't keep upto date with name changes lol.
    Anyway on your point in other thread about no more raids and have more small group fights, I agree completely towards that direction, however I have been playing freep for last week or so and the amount of wargs makes small group fights non existent to be honest.
    They come in, nuke a light armour class in seconds then you don't see them again till disappear is off c/d.
    The way the balance is at the moment all you see is wargs and minstrels which unfortunately makes small group fights nigh impossible.

Just my thoughts on last week or so action anyway. I'm afraid the only thing that can fix it is turbine and well we all know how that turns out.

Cya around
    Shal.
    On the other hand, going solo/on a small group on creep not being a warg is hard and unrewarding. Everytime I try with my reaver I get 0 people to fight me 1v1 (there are some exceptions like Bloodlike, of course, but it happens so rarely that it is not worth mentioning). So what I did is start a warg and at least have the oportunity to decided which group is going to kill me.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

To the warg in Ost Ringdyr:

You waited for me and a friend to finish duoing the CG and his company, then quickly went inside to take the crown and then logged off.

You're a disgrace. You've been reported for harassment -- and out of protest, I'm only playing PVE on freepside this week. You want the server all to yourself, keep it up, it's gonna happen.

Dingu

I guess some Freeps are just obsessed with beehives.

[center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Sure, No problem with that. If they kill me while I'm fighting the CG and 2 other NPC's, (we were duoing them), I would respect that.

And because we were only two, we would probably have bailed on the first sight of freeps.

No.. this guy had to cheat. Makes me sick.

Anyway. Leveling my hunter.

Dingu

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I guess some Freeps are just obsessed with beehives.

Gloh, that hobbit isn't a hobbit. It's massive in size. Scale it please to be more small. Although that picture is awesome though
    There's no such thing as death, Life is but a dream, we are just imaginations of ourselves

Page 328 of 335 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast