We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 327 of 335 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    You don't know who am I talking about? Are you that slow or do you think that me and the people that read this forum are stupid?

Look, let's stop this. It was my fault for baiting you. I apologize. I was a bit bitter after I crashed my game only for TARGETING a player and seeing that some freeps were so happy healing and supporting him (and some of them being so vocal about the fairness in this game). I think this is just a whole new level of griefing/cheating/unsportsmanship/call-it-what-you-will.
    "a bit bitter" ???? thats putting it lightly . You admittedly bait me and you have the sheer gall to call me a troll ? Isnt that double standards from you ? Just as it was at least double hearsay what Olog posted and you so blindly followed him because you were "bitter" (as he is) rather than making any rational comment ? . I don't understand you , you bait me , you insult me and then think Im being unreasonable in my responses ? . What on earth do you expect me to do or say ? I tell you what , im happy not to insult you if you reciprocate . Deal ?

Well on the bright side from today the not so knowledgeable people will NOT be able to cry macro whenever they die too fast for their liking

Also just noticed this, don't give me rubbish about "hearsay". I have nothing at all against you, just I use the occasional /laugh emote on you and it upsets you. I may be a bit of an #### at times but I can assure you I haven't used any macros to provide an unfair advantage. I'll admit I did on burglar (Pre-HD) on a certain player who quite deserved it, but none other than that.
    Last edited by TiberPancake; Jan 23 2014 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Well on the bright side from today the not so knowledgeable people will NOT be able to cry macro whenever they die too fast for their liking

Also just noticed this, don't give me rubbish about "hearsay". I have nothing at all against you, just I use the occasional /laugh emote on you and it upsets you. I may be a bit of an #### at times but I can assure you I haven't used any macros to provide an unfair advantage. I'll admit I did on burglar (Pre-HD) on a certain player who quite deserved it, but none other than that.
    You bullied poor darkot ;______;

absolutely but suggest you look up "hearsay" before you start your drivel , unless of course you want to post our kinchat ? No ? Cant ? Didn't think so as you are not in my kin are you ? You don't upset me btw its as I told you I simply CBA with you .

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    absolutely but suggest you look up "hearsay" before you start your drivel , unless of course you want to post our kinchat ? No ? Cant ? Didn't think so as you are not in my kin are you ? You don't upset me btw its as I told you I simply CBA with you .
    There was no drivel, simply explaining to you how I stack my bleeds. Best be sure people know just in case more of this hearsay makes itself around, huh?

Got banned because I posted moderately nude pics of Vani... Can't beleive it. Amg i knew it its 2 hot 2 handle. Vanilicious Fantasylicious

There was no drivel, simply explaining to you how I stack my bleeds. Best be sure people know just in case more of this hearsay makes itself around, huh?
    Of course , wouldn't have it any other way , you just cant trust sources these days , its so hard to get good reliable information so thank you for enlightening us all on your superb rotational skills .

Of course , wouldn't have it any other way , you just cant trust sources these days , its so hard to get good reliable information so thank you for enlightening us all on your superb rotational skills .
    Sometimes in fight with you, I use against the odds to reset immediate skills and finish you off because when I do it normal way you tend to hips before I have dots stacked :c

Fella stop whinging and making out you don't know what's going on in your own kin . If you don't then resign.
    better just resign Fella , you know , for once , do the right thing
    I actually like to know what Elde exactly doesn't know that's going on in his kin. He's in contact with most if not all his active kinnies daily with Kinchat/Tribechat/Kinshipsite/Teamspeak/Skype.

Makes me wonder if you know what's going on in your kinship though, or even in Gilrain. And with Gilrain I'm not talking about only Creepside, or only Freepside. I'm talking about both sides.

Well said. Although Turbine is acting to stop macroing. There will still be ways to use certain exploits and it's only a matter of time before the next exploit shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Sometimes in fight with you, I use against the odds to reset immediate skills and finish you off because when I do it normal way you tend to hips before I have dots stacked :c
    yes I know , isn't that a R10 Skill ? When did you get R10 ?

Just about time when your burg learnt how to track.

Massive shout out to dingu, great fun. Bit like hide and seek then you pounce me after you have found me again roaming around lol.
    First time in a while i can say i had fun in the moors, still need my aud gear, running with rank 7 aud still no good.
    I believe it was 4-2 to dingu in our encounters, good fights and cya out there next time.

Shal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Massive shout out to dingu, great fun. Bit like hide and seek then you pounce me after you have found me again roaming around lol.
    First time in a while i can say i had fun in the moors, still need my aud gear, running with rank 7 aud still no good.
    I believe it was 4-2 to dingu in our encounters, good fights and cya out there next time.

Shal.
    I agree with Shal, always fun fights against Dingu

Good to see some positive stuff on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Just about time when your burg learnt how to track.
    I'm just here to promote my new invesment. Pretty good stuff if you ask me. And cheap!

A bird told me that someone was saying that I use macro in my warg (aud 14).

And it's good imo, because there are only 2 options:

1. Those people were really drunk
    2. I'm not that bad playing my warg

And with this post, I also want to say sorry to Ratcatcher, because at some point I thought you were using them too, and I just understood that is just a better skills rotation than most of other wargs.

Cheers

Sadly I witnessed today yet another example of "bully boy" tactics from a certain tribes leader . Today you crossed the line , it's time for despots like you to be treated appropriately . You will not win , ever . This is as certain as death and taxes . I don't care how many deaths , I don't care how many retreats , we will not forget what you did today . You really do need to sit back , take a deep breath and reconsider your actions . It's not about me , my ego or indeed yours , this is about just being decent . On the other hand you can just sit back and ignore it ,
    You will reap what you sow ,

Sadly I witnessed today yet another example of "bully boy" tactics from a certain tribes leader . Today you crossed the line , it's time for despots like you to be treated appropriately . You will not win , ever . This is as certain as death and taxes . I don't care how many deaths , I don't care how many retreats , we will not forget what you did today . You really do need to sit back , take a deep breath and reconsider your actions . It's not about me , my ego or indeed yours , this is about just being decent . On the other hand you can just sit back and ignore it ,
    You will reap what you sow ,
    Am i the only one that has no idea who or what you're talking about? What I miss?

The real question is does Tirn knows what he is talking about?

Sadly a complete idiot, putting a vid on for good show, hows the store tracking going btw village?

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Sadly a complete idiot, putting a vid on for good show, hows the store tracking going btw village?
    sadly you are the only clown around , hows the "Disappear" and "Sprint" keys ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZam View Post
    The real question is does Tirn knows what he is talking about?
    amg he speaks, he lives, he breathes, well that's about it really

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras
    Am i the only one that has no idea who or what you're talking about?
    Don't expect him to explain anything. Crazy rants out of nowhere are his forte.

Tirn, you have us worried.

Hey all! let's slow down a bit, we don't want ongoing discussion to get locked the 5th (?) time

Del's been dropping the leash a lot since HD.

Page 327 of 335 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast