We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 326 of 335 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    luckily I have nothing to be ashamed of, neither my look or intelligence.
    Someone tells him to look in a mirror --> he actualy thinks its about looks.

#intelligence
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If Rave likes to piss off people then so be it, nothing wrong about it, I keep doing it just for lol.
    Otherwise known as griefing, which if im not mistaken is an offence under the mythical laws of of Turbine. So if all report them im sure they will get the harshest of punishments usually dealt out for these people. Some hobbit presents and a special edition of Helms Deep.

Still, I would report him as its is done to ruin another players game play. With any luck he will get a massive 5 minute ban or something equally as scary.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

I already found out that you are not brightest of all, but do I really have to explain that he can stack even 400000 of those buffs and he won't get any more benefits than he would have from 1?
    Make everyone that targets him lag terrible seems a pretty good benefit to me. But, go on, explain us.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Dear Tirn,

I don't macro bleeds. It's simple to get all bleeds off pretty much instantly on a reaver since immediate skills, simple as thrash gut punch (immediate), lacerate then disarm (immediate), mutilate then resilience (immediate), then finish off with jagged, often if I'm in a rush I'll leave out jagged and just go straight for impale since no convenient immediate skills left for jagged, as was the case earlier with dying rage.

Accusing people on your kin chat of macros for your death isnt always the best option, can make you look a fool
    I don't think he was accusing you on kin chat of using macros, as his kinship doesn't seem to have any problem with supporting clubbers, griefers and cheaters. He was just probably informing the kinnies about who he thought was another fellow cheater.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Someone tells him to look in a mirror --> he actualy thinks its about looks.

#intelligence
    I answered your post as I took it literally AND as I took it metaphorically so I can't see your problem.

Out of curiosity, did you have to scroll back to my post to spell "intelligence" correctly? I bet you did.

@Juanra

If you read carefully he suggested there are other benefits besides lagging people out (which on the other hand is rather poor benefit if to take into consideration that he can't use any healing skills on himself or anyone else).

If you read carefully he suggested there are other benefits besides lagging people out (which on the other hand is rather poor benefit if to take into consideration that he can't use any healing skills on himself or anyone else).
    I you read carefully you will see that I quoted you, and you said that he wouldnt get any more benefits by stacking a ton of those buffs, and thats just not true.

He doesnt need to heal himself if barely anyone can target him and play normally. And for those who can move when targeting a freep with 150+ buffs, they wont do enough damage to make him heal because of the shield walls, bubbles and heals he get from others.

Pretty good benefit I'd say, for him, and for the rest of his group that plays as lame as he does by supporting him.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Out of curiosity, did you have to scroll back to my post to spell "intelligence" correctly? I bet you did.
    When someone is playing the Grammar/spelling card, you know he's losing the discussion.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I answered your post as I took it literally AND as I took it metaphorically so I can't see your problem.
    No problem here. Had a good laugh though.
    Last edited by edjepredje; Jan 22 2014 at 03:30 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    I you read carefully you will see that I quoted you, and you said that he wouldnt get any more benefits by stacking a ton of those buffs, and thats just not true.

He doesnt need to heal himself if barely anyone can target him and play normally. And for those who can move when targeting a freep with 150+ buffs, they wont do enough damage to make him heal because of the shield walls, bubbles and heals he get from others.

Pretty good benefit I'd say, for him, and for the rest of his group that plays as lame as he does by supporting him.
    You make no sense at all.

Basically you say "besides lagging people out another benefit would be lagging people out."

On the other hand, having friendly healers/guardians is a crime nowadays? Maybe Ravebot should go out for a walk again, if he gets bashed for playing with others he might as well play alone.

@Destro

You know you are loosing argument when you have to call for friends to back you up ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Otherwise known as griefing, which if im not mistaken is an offence under the mythical laws of of Turbine. So if all report them im sure they will get the harshest of punishments usually dealt out for these people. Some hobbit presents and a special edition of Helms Deep.

Still, I would report him as its is done to ruin another players game play. With any luck he will get a massive 5 minute ban or something equally as scary.
    AH Noooo..5 minutes its a life. 10 seconds max = the logout time.

Anyway this forum was dead and its always fun to see the BDs nominated speaker; the "I have nothing to be ashamed" guy, at his best. Keep the good work Ret and your dedication will be rewarded with botfarmed gold or gold itens soon.
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

You make no sense at all.

Basically you say "besides lagging people out another benefit would be lagging people out.".
    Nope.

You said:

do I really have to explain that he can stack even 400000 of those buffs and he won't get any more benefits than he would have from 1?
    And I just said that was not true. The lag caused by 1 buff is not the same as the lag caused by 150 buffs, but hey ... keep trying here and learn to read, you are really losing it.

On the other hand, having friendly healers/guardians is a crime nowadays?
    Crime, lol.

Maybe Ravebot should go out for a walk again

So, the options are cheat or cheat? Great xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    I don't think he was accusing you on kin chat of using macros, as his kinship doesn't seem to have any problem with supporting clubbers, griefers and cheaters. He was just probably informing the kinnies about who he thought was another fellow cheater.
    ah yes , both of you utterly ignorant of what constitutes "hearsay" .

However that being said , lest I be accused of going off topic , what is said in my kinchat isn't any of your business , never will be . Neither of you will ever be part of us and we will just mop up the renown .

Nope.

You said:

And I just said that was not true. The lag caused by 1 buff is not the same as the lag caused by 150 buffs, but hey ... keep trying here and learn to read, you are really losing it.

Crime, lol.

Stop being so boring , less of the infantile memes , we got a dumb #### here !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Neither of you will ever be part of us and we will just mop up the renown
    Dat Tirn, so badass.

And for those who can move when targeting a freep with 150+ buffs, they wont do enough damage to make him heal because of the shield walls, bubbles and heals he get from others.
    I try not to post anymore but I quickly had to throw in here: If you can't target cause of 150+ buffs neither can the others (the SW's bubbles and heals).

now you can all continue your argument. *leaves thread again*

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

Dat Tirn, so badass.

This isn't about being a bad ### it's about posting something that is understandable by anything other than a ###### . Don't quote the theory of logic when you behave like a clown . The two are quite contrary to each other .

Nope.

You said:

Crime, lol.

Either you are not serious or I overestimated your thinking capabilities.

I said there's no other benefits from stacking that buff besides lagging other players, intended buff effect will remain unchanged no matter how many buffs you will stack (I will repeat, no other reason to stack buff if it's not to piss off craid's RAT). Never mentioned that one buff or multiple buffs will cause same lag. I suggest you to go back to primary school, that's around where they teach you how to read and understand text.
    Last edited by Retarius; Jan 22 2014 at 06:17 PM.

Regarding rave and his many many buffs - Targeting him with a stealthed warg and then target forwarding helps really well, as has been shown this afternoon. Not that we really tried it and we weren't with many when we did it, but just saying every bug/exploit or whatever you want to call it, has a counter.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

ah yes , both of you utterly ignorant of what constitutes "hearsay" .

However that being said , lest I be accused of going off topic , what is said in my kinchat isn't any of your business , never will be . Neither of you will ever be part of us and we will just mop up the renown .

At least you are not trying to deny your support to cheating, griefing and clubbing. May I ask what made you change your mind? Two weeks ago all you were doing in this forum was crying of how unfair was that people were using macros to kill you in seconds. Now playing with a guy that freezes the screen of whoever selects him is ok for you. It's intriguing.

Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

At least you are not trying to deny your support to cheating, griefing and clubbing. May I ask what made you change your mind? Two weeks ago all you were doing in this forum was crying of how unfair was that people were using macros to kill you in seconds. Now playing with a guy that freezes the screen of whoever selects him is ok for you. It's intriguing.
    Fella stop whinging and making out you don't know what's going on in your own kin . If you don't then resign.
    Now if you have finished with your juvenile nonsense I'll get back to my wine .

Fella stop whinging and making out you don't know what's going on in your own kin . If you don't then resign.
    Now if you have finished with your juvenile nonsense I'll get back to my wine .
    So you decide to ignore again what I'm saying and attack me. What is exactly that I don't know about my kinship that you do know? Amuse me. XD

So you decide to ignore again what I'm saying and attack me. What is exactly that I don't know about my kinship that you do know? Amuse me. XD
    what a clown , aptly named . Unless you forget , you actually attacked me . I'm tired of your BS .

what a clown , aptly named . Unless you forget , you actually attacked me . I'm tired of your BS .
    And again with the insults and avoiding replying to me. You see, this is what happens when you come to the forums with your attitude, calling everyone a cheater and saying that macroing is ruining this game and then go and support the actual cheaters in game.

And again with the insults and avoiding replying to me. You see, this is what happens when you come to the forums with your attitude, calling everyone a cheater and saying that macroing is ruining this game and then go and support the actual cheaters in game.
    There you go again with your generalisations . I have never called "everyone" a cheat . Just those that deserve it.

Macroing is ruining the game .Well it is , do you not agree ?

Which "actual Cheater" do I support ? In what way do they cheat and in what way do I support them ? Please try to be as specific as you possibly can , I am happy to respond to your bigotry and bias.

Cant wait , bated breath and everything

better just resign Fella , you know , for once , do the right thing

You don't know who am I talking about? Are you that slow or do you think that me and the people that read this forum are stupid?

Look, let's stop this. It was my fault for baiting you. I apologize. I was a bit bitter after I crashed my game only for TARGETING a player and seeing that some freeps were so happy healing and supporting him (and some of them being so vocal about the fairness in this game). I think this is just a whole new level of griefing/cheating/unsportsmanship/call-it-what-you-will.

Page 326 of 335 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast