We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 325 of 335 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 8355
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...JECT-TO-CHANGE

Monster Play

• Creep Guards, such as Krahjarn Felarrows, will no longer occasionally attack their Creep allies after being harassed by Freeps.
    • Monsterplayer health potions are no longer useable by the Free People. Apologies in advance to those who enjoyed drinking The Blood of Men.
    • Chests of the First Marshal, Second Marshal, and Glan Vraig now carry updated rewards.

Freeps

• The new level 95 ring sets should now be available from your class vendors
    • The Guardian's Armour Trade-up for lvl 95 gear should now offer the correct gear
    • "Insignia of Soothing" is now "Insignia of the Call" and bestows its 10% Incoming Healing Debuff to Call of the Second Age.

Creeps

• Black Arrow's Moving Target now has a buff duration of 15s, down from 30s. The cooldown has also been increased to 90s, up from 4os.
    • Creep Health pots now heal for a percentage of their max health instead of a flat value. These range from 5% to 45% of their max health.
    • Creep in combat and out of combat morale regen rates have been increased to compensate for their larger health pools.

[CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...JECT-TO-CHANGE

Monster Play

• Creep Guards, such as Krahjarn Felarrows, will no longer occasionally attack their Creep allies after being harassed by Freeps.
    • Monsterplayer health potions are no longer useable by the Free People. Apologies in advance to those who enjoyed drinking The Blood of Men.
    • Chests of the First Marshal, Second Marshal, and Glan Vraig now carry updated rewards.

Freeps

• The new level 95 ring sets should now be available from your class vendors
    • The Guardian's Armour Trade-up for lvl 95 gear should now offer the correct gear
    • "Insignia of Soothing" is now "Insignia of the Call" and bestows its 10% Incoming Healing Debuff to Call of the Second Age.

Creeps

• Black Arrow's Moving Target now has a buff duration of 15s, down from 30s. The cooldown has also been increased to 90s, up from 4os.
    • Creep Health pots now heal for a percentage of their max health instead of a flat value. These range from 5% to 45% of their max health.
    • Creep in combat and out of combat morale regen rates have been increased to compensate for their larger health pools.

Dont panic Zan :P, those morale pots for creeps will be nerfed to a max of 25% afaik.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Ye I heard about that last night. Still a good 15k heal for most. Massive upgrade for creeps, the other morale pots have been kinda pants since about lvl75/85 tbh.
    I'm pretty happy with this 12.2 update tbh. Might see a few less BAs with the MT nerf Hopefully spiders will get a bit of a buff soon, only thing they have atm is the reflect.

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    Ye I heard about that last night. Still a good 15k heal for most. Massive upgrade for creeps, the other morale pots have been kinda pants since about lvl75/85 tbh.
    I'm pretty happy with this 12.2 update tbh. Might see a few less BAs with the MT nerf Hopefully spiders will get a bit of a buff soon, only thing they have atm is the reflect.
    MT was ridiculous. Nobody will argue that. But in general Im happy too with this update, just the fix of the bug of creep NPCs attacking creeps will be a great improvement. Only took them around 2 years. Maybe next update Draigoch will be fixed, who knows?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Maybe next update Draigoch will be fixed, who knows?

No way that they will fix Draigoch xD Every update introduce new bugs in it, I think it's because they want it to be more challenging ^^"
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

Congratulations to rank 11 Commander Jisak, one of the few fastest ranking reavers, great achievement getting rank that fast. Those 5 lvl 40 freeps must have been of great help and use :-)
    Last edited by ZigZam; Jan 16 2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: spelling

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZam View Post
    Congratulations to rank 11 Commander Jisak, one of the few fastest ranking reavers, great achievement getting rank that fast. Those 5 lvl 40 freeps must have been of great help and use :-)
    Never heard of him? Is that a reaver on our server?
    [/CENTER]

Just a clubber Zandras. Nothing more.

On a side note:
    I like the guitar in your signature Zigzam. You should try to find a position (with an emote) where it looks like your reaver is playing it, and it would be even better.
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

All the credit for signature goes to the Smurf, our tribes designated disagner. :-)

Well, after a 5 month break decided to come back to the game and give it ago again. Finally got my Rk upto lvl cap, althoigh seriously under geared.
    Ran around for about and hour in moors with lvl 85 aud armour (not recommended, lol) and all i found was a load of creeps at back of lug and many wargs around that killed me in 4 hits.
    Other than that didn't find anything else around on me travels, frustrating but fun. Still find it strange that my rk has changed alot from when i left it.

Anyway, hopefully be a bit more active on both sides.
    Good to be back and cya all out there.

Shal
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Well, after a 5 month break decided to come back to the game and give it ago again. Finally got my Rk upto lvl cap, althoigh seriously under geared.
    Ran around for about and hour in moors with lvl 85 aud armour (not recommended, lol) and all i found was a load of creeps at back of lug and many wargs around that killed me in 4 hits.
    Other than that didn't find anything else around on me travels, frustrating but fun. Still find it strange that my rk has changed alot from when i left it.

Shal

Good to see you back Shal, yeah wouldn't recommend running around with 85 Audy, but hey better then nothin'

Cya out there.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post

Shal
    Welcome back Shal!

So.. there have been many times when creeps try to take the relic in OR, but all of a sudden; FREEPS INCOMMING! how is that possible? They could have never known that!
    Every time again freeps show up all of a sudden (especially a certain RK/Warden or a certain kinship shows up first)..

Well here's the awnser:

Yes..

Seriously though.. How can some people be so lame to take one of the few good things that this pvmp system has left (the element of surprise) away by putting a wargspy up there and come as soon as creeps enter OR.

Way to go guys!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Well seems that some people have lost their sense of reality and start to insult on personal level, using my real life name on griefing reaver. I got a chuckle from that but starting to think some people might take this game too seriously. I suggest taking a pause when you start messing real life and ingame with each other.

Signature related, that is apparently me

-Juri Pohjalainen
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Well seems that some people have lost their sense of reality and start to insult on personal level, using my real life name on griefing reaver. I got a chuckle from that but starting to think some people might take this game too seriously. I suggest taking a pause when you start messing real life and ingame with each other.

Signature related, that is apparently me

-Juri Pohjalainen
    Looks just like you as well!
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    So.. there have been many times when creeps try to take the relic in OR, but all of a sudden; FREEPS INCOMMING! how is that possible? They could have never known that!
    Every time again freeps show up all of a sudden (especially a certain RK/Warden or a certain kinship shows up first)..

Seriously though.. How can some people be so lame to take one of the few good things that this pvmp system has left (the element of surprise) away by putting a wargspy up there and come as soon as creeps enter OR.

Way to go guys!
    This once again shows how deeply sad some people are. Probably gets automatically alerted when NPCs gets triggered. Besides this , there was another thing happening yesterday:

Rave exploiting ''Call to Ioreth'' skill on himself for ~150 times, causing just total screenfreezes all of the place when targeting, not to mention the benefits.

From time to time it just keeps amazing me how low people can sink in video games.

~Edhun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    This once again shows how deeply sad some people are. Probably gets automatically alerted when NPCs gets triggered. Besides this , there was another thing happening yesterday:

Rave exploiting ''Call to Ioreth'' skill on himself for ~150 times, causing just total screenfreezes all of the place when targeting, not to mention the benefits.

From time to time it just keeps amazing me how low people can sink in video games.

~Edhun
    And I'm going to be the one mentioning how hipocrit people are complaining about wargs exploiting and then supporting this guy doing these things.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

~Edhun
    I already found out that you are not brightest of all, but do I really have to explain that he can stack even 400000 of those buffs and he won't get any more benefits than he would have from 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I already found out that you are not brightest of all, but do I really have to explain that he can stack even 400000 of those buffs and he won't get any more benefits than he would have from 1?
    Don't pretend like you're not bright yourself Ret. Ed mentioned that the biggest problem with this exploit is that targetting him will make you crash because of lag. People who play pure freep don't know this but when targetting a storewhore like Negrito or Rave lags you out so much because of the amount of buffs under the vitals that we don't even target them most of the time. They think they're good players but really they're just the 5th wheel on the waggon, ignored or at least saved till last.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Hey Ret, did you came crawling out your hole just to cover Rave? Brave, so brave.

Its funny to see how you openly say that the very reason Rave does this is to lagg other people out. Thanks for confirming!

~Edhun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000122526/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Don't pretend like you're not bright yourself Ret. Ed mentioned that the biggest problem with this exploit is that targetting him will make you crash because of lag. People who play pure freep don't know this but when targetting a storewhore like Negrito or Rave lags you out so much because of the amount of buffs under the vitals that we don't even target them most of the time. They think they're good players but really they're just the 5th wheel on the waggon, ignored or at least saved till last.
    He did mention "benefits", which are nonexistent, hence I mention it. If Rave likes to piss off people then so be it, nothing wrong about it, I keep doing it just for lol.

@edhun
    Heh, I "crawl out of my hole" and comment on forums whenever someones stupidity is unbearable for me, that's why I respond to your posts so often.

Heh, I "crawl out of my hole" and comment on forums whenever someones stupidity is unbearable for me
    Go look in a mirror, than come back to comment.

Dear Tirn,

I don't macro bleeds. It's simple to get all bleeds off pretty much instantly on a reaver since immediate skills, simple as thrash gut punch (immediate), lacerate then disarm (immediate), mutilate then resilience (immediate), then finish off with jagged, often if I'm in a rush I'll leave out jagged and just go straight for impale since no convenient immediate skills left for jagged, as was the case earlier with dying rage.

Accusing people on your kin chat of macros for your death isnt always the best option, can make you look a fool

Go look in a mirror, than come back to comment.
    You must have hard time if stupidity is visible on your face as well as on forums or in game, luckily I have nothing to be ashamed of, neither my look or intelligence.

Page 325 of 335 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast