- Creep Guards, such as Krahjarn Felarrows, will no longer occasionally attack their Creep allies after being harassed by Freeps.
- Monsterplayer health potions are no longer useable by the Free People. Apologies in advance to those who enjoyed drinking The Blood of Men.
- Chests of the First Marshal, Second Marshal, and Glan Vraig now carry updated rewards.
- The new level 95 ring sets should now be available from your class vendors
- The Guardian's Armour Trade-up for lvl 95 gear should now offer the correct gear
- "Insignia of Soothing" is now "Insignia of the Call" and bestows its 10% Incoming Healing Debuff to Call of the Second Age.
- Black Arrow's Moving Target now has a buff duration of 15s, down from 30s. The cooldown has also been increased to 90s, up from 4os.
- Creep Health pots now heal for a percentage of their max health instead of a flat value. These range from 5% to 45% of their max health.
- Creep in combat and out of combat morale regen rates have been increased to compensate for their larger health pools.