We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 322 of 335 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 332 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,050 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernclaw View Post
    Not saying we ignore the problem at all I'm just pointing out that the game/rule makers left a huge hole in their rules that has allowed people to abuse a set of skills that shouldn't be like that in the first place because they should know people would abuse it.
    The CoC is quite clear on the illegality of abusing loopholes/game mechanics to gain advantage, it has nothing to do with the devs 'leaving in' a set of skills. Certainly the QA testing should have caught this, but it is nevertheless abuse of a mechanic under the rules, for which exploiting players should be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    The CoC is quite clear on the illegality of abusing loopholes/game mechanics to gain advantage, it has nothing to do with the devs 'leaving in' a set of skills. Certainly the QA testing should have caught this, but it is nevertheless abuse of a mechanic under the rules, for which exploiting players should be punished.
    I have just had several wargs doing this for the past few hours and a clown of a burglar logging to freepside and asking "any creeps" ? This burglar is a major part of the problem and seems to think he is immune to anything . He even had the gall to suggest he never used the warg macros but that his kinmates did ! he thinks its ok because his kinmates will only use it against a certain RK !!!

Well LMAO what a total clown . Keep smoking bro you have really lost the plot .

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Funny that, because when im on solo/duo or even if im lucky a trio, I always pass certain solo creeps at the same places looking for smaller action. So they do exist, just that most are usually wargs due to the fact if you attack someone who is on route to the fraid, they ether drag you to the fraid or shout on the fraid and you get steamrolled. So I suppose warg or even spider are best cause at least you have a chance of escape from your impending doom. So there is plenty solo or mini groups of creeps going about , you just cant find them with your fraids cause they stay well away. Maybe get a small group together and try a night of that away from the fraid and you will see these people and if you are lucky I may pop up too, only if you have been good and promise not to cry for the raid.
    Early mornings are still the same mate.
    I have 2 weeks of holliday now and i roam around the whole map at least twice before i start my pve.
    All i found so far is creep pve groups and a warg or 2 (but mostly i find nothing).
    And if you knew me a little you would now that i'm no raidbaby at all (used to be for my first ranks ever, but not anymore).

Besides that I dont go moors anymore as i don't like it atm.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    I have just had several wargs doing this for the past few hours and a clown of a burglar logging to freepside and asking "any creeps" ? This burglar is a major part of the problem and seems to think he is immune to anything . He even had the gall to suggest he never used the warg macros but that his kinmates did ! he thinks its ok because his kinmates will only use it against a certain RK !!!

Well LMAO what a total clown . Keep smoking bro you have really lost the plot .
    /sigh. Del better put you on your leash again. Barking without teeth just makes people laugh.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Such hypocrite, very truth, much freep goggles, wow.
    Really now. Hypocrite is a Creep so self proclaiming to be all so skilled they need 2 to 3 times Freeps Morale along with way greater regen, then be able to hit hard and quicker to even feel like standing up to put up a fight. In reality half of Creep side is so pothetic as they feel the need to be all so OP before gaining the back bone to come out to the Moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    I get called a Troll because I speak my mind and dont warship the Elitest for the skill they never had.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Tirn is right, Dirac and Gilea aren't the only 2 wargs doing it at the moment.

And: if any non-infinite script is allowed, so I can set a farming bot that farms for 100000 times, and it's allowed because it isn't infinite? ^^ ( obviously not )

And n°2: both burglar and warg exploit just avoid skills going in cooldown, both are exploits, both are blameful
    Could be why Wargs have so much a upper hand on Arkenstone right now.

<rant>
    i want creeps there were on mirkwood days, gilrain needs elite creeeps!!
    </rant>

side note: Anyone noticed how rave and negrito aint online in pvmp as much now.
    Last edited by CrackleNackle; Dec 30 2013 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    Really now. Hypocrite is a Creep so self proclaiming to be all so skilled they need 2 to 3 times Freeps Morale along with way greater regen, then be able to hit hard and quicker to even feel like standing up to put up a fight. In reality half of Creep side is so pothetic as they feel the need to be all so OP before gaining the back bone to come out to the Moors.
    Ok, I'll bite just so people that are not that involved in the moors understand why all this guy is saying is not true:

1) Creeps have more morale: true. The reason behind this is because freeps dps is higher. Whether they found a balance or not, is a matter of another discussion, but this is the reason.
    2) Creeps have more regen: not true. Creeps regen, food and pots have not been scaled. This is an issue that is going to be addressed in the future (or so they say). Anyone that plays the moors semi-regularly will have noticed that after a spar, it takes minutes for a creep to regen its morale.
    3) Creeps hit harder and quicker: not true. Freep DPS is higher than Creep DPS. And this is how it is supposed to be. This is the reason why the average Creep morale pool is higher than the average Freep morale pool. Coming from Beta to the release of HD they even bumped up Creep morale for a good 30% because of how big the Freep DPS can be. You may or may not like this way of balancing things, but that doesn't change the fact of how the DPS of both sides is.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Lets debunk some myths once for all srs. Lot of players are either delusional or posses limited view of current situation.

1. Some creep classes are only overpowered because of Orc-Craft and Feel-Wrought damage.

F example Weaver - This broken class imagine if every freep mitigates cdmg through tactical, are you even aware of very high freep tactic mit?

Give away that and freeps would be running around with already sick tactical mitigation. Would be definite end for monster players.

2.Creep morale is not OP at all, good thing they scaled because of freep extreme damage. Even WL with full armor and heal build can be vanquished fast.

3.BA Moving target is only OP against hunters, against melee not that effective since you can build massive finesse esp as AOE champ that can cut through their defenses easily.

F example my BA has 59% evade against melee. Majority of freeps run with 22- 25% finesse. Its useless against tactical classes.

Only hunters whine because of 1v1s against BA.

4. Reaver is not overpowered in group , only solo against certain classes. Group WL + reaver and good cpt and champ and let's see who will win. Group def,wl and reaver against min,cpt and champ and let'ts see who wins.

People still won't accept this game was never intended to be designed to solo fights , but groups.

5. Freeps are overpowered. Get good leader and balanced group and same numbers. Creeps are doomed... Always.

Creeps advantage comes in numbers only, simply due to fact that freeps are more versatile. And creep where wining most of fights in keep with tons of mobs on freeps, but that's history now since almost every freep out there runs with 70% mitigation common and full audacity.

6. Only real problem Etten has atm is Macro BS. You can counter store player with your store. You can beat very tough player with more players , but against macro user there is not victory.

7. You should really stop your childish arguing who ganked who, Even me who was ( is ) is troll and ganker don't whine about it on forums and gives no flying F*** in game.

8.Etten will never be balanced.

9.One vs one area in this game does not officially exist and it's made by players only so its acceptable to kill anybody. Deal with it and stop PM my creep with your nonsense and insults anymore because two things will happen either ignore or ticket.

10. Peace out bye.
    Last edited by Melunielsigh; Dec 30 2013 at 09:05 AM.

/sigh. Del better put you on your leash again. Barking without teeth just makes people laugh.
    lol not as much as looking at those big wigs , bright red noses and big floppy shoes . Classic fancy dress , no wait it isn't fancy dress is it ?

Yeah right, and btw who are you in Gilrain? Probably you dont even play here.

This is a quote from you in Riders of Rohan, on the thread "Why dont nerf creeps?"

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...53#post6687753

Most of the time as a lvl 85 Champs I cant even consider taking on a single creep on on one.
    What is it now 2 or 3 freeps to 1 creeps to even stand a chance.
    My opinion about you according your posts, is that you are just a really, really bad PVP player. Nothing wrong about it, its just a game, but stop QQing with nonsenses here and get back to your server.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Say as you wish as that your right to have your Opinion. However I have experience otherwise in the Moors. For as long as I have been in the Moors I was able to at least do my fair share. Now I consider myself a fraction of what I was before the update on top of Creep geeting a major beefing up. Before I could put up a fight. Now Champs get trashed so easily and I almost consider it a sad joke.

Say as you wish as that your right to have your Opinion. However I have experience otherwise in the Moors. For as long as I have been in the Moors I was able to at least do my fair share. Now I consider myself a fraction of what I was before the update on top of Creep geeting a major beefing up. Before I could put up a fight.

Maybe your problem (aswell) is that you considered RoI and/or RoR as normal balance, and now you think creeps are OP. But thats just ignorance talking really.

Champs have been nerfed in the moors indeed (imo, a well deserved nerf for a class that has lived in the OPness for too long). But tbh, as you said, you couldnt even consider trying 1v1 with an OP char in Rohan, so I understand your pain now, getting roflstomped in wherever server you play.

Now Champs get trashed so easily and I almost consider it a sad joke.
    Then do what the rest of the people has been doing, roll a captain or a minstrel and move along.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

What's up with the constant 4 OP taking. We're not too shabby about dying but at least try to even the grounds....

What's up with the constant 4 OP taking.
    Same outcome as with 2:2.

We're not too shabby about dying but at least try to even the grounds....
    3 yellow cappies & burg camping soloers at grams, yep, not too "shabby".
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Same outcome as with 2:2.

3 yellow cappies & burg camping soloers at grams, yep, not too "shabby".
    11 Creeps yes, and later more

11 Creeps yes, and later more
    When Rat and myself arrived we took the total to 8, you were already rolling around with 3 in yellow, and I don't see how "more" came, given we made a 5, later 6, man group to fight you away from Grams. Was probably the DPS letting the freeps down.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

3 cappies and 1 burg camping soloers? More like 3 cappies and a burg together waiting to fight whatever comes. It's not like creeps were coming out 1 by 1 to attack us. More like we fought anything that came to us. And wiped every single time. Was fun though.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

today was OP wars

Here is the difference between macro dps (my macro dps) and normal dps (my dps)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSH7...=youtube_gdata

I know alot of ppl think that I macro but I don't...maybe the video will show you that
    I did use macro before yeah, but then I got banned so ye...you can get banned for using macros

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcandy View Post
    Here is the difference between macro dps (my macro dps) and normal dps (my dps)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSH7...=youtube_gdata

I know alot of ppl think that I macro but I don't...maybe the video will show you that
    I did use macro before yeah, but then I got banned so ye...you can get banned for using macros
    Keep trying ^^
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Say as you wish as that your right to have your Opinion. However I have experience otherwise in the Moors. For as long as I have been in the Moors I was able to at least do my fair share. Now I consider myself a fraction of what I was before the update on top of Creep geeting a major beefing up. Before I could put up a fight. Now Champs get trashed so easily and I almost consider it a sad joke.
    I don't know how it is now, but you sure as hell can't complain after playing a class that has been able to rofllmao-kepow-kill every creep with the touch of a few buttons for years now. Or, if faced with superior numbers, blow a horn and use some magic, and poof, run away.

I can't help but smile when champions complain; it's so well deserved.

Champion is not that squishy anymore due to fact they removed double audacity bug and we have audacity armor now.

It was worst pre update when you had zero mitigation against Orc-Craft and Fell-Wrought.

With element of surprise , right skill rotation and some luck with critical attacks , champ is able to beat anyone except maybe very high ranked experienced reaver or healing spec WL def. Possibly with Ultra high damage and with help of store buffs.

People fail to realize difference between who is weak and strong.

Champ is one of the most powerful classes , but lacks proper defensive skills in red or yellow stance.

It has awesome destructive power , but I does not last long since they removed bubbles,dire need and nerfed bracing attack.

Guard is much stronger , but has much less DPS overall.

In 1v1s and esp in raid. Nothing gets close to champ AOE potential and attack speed.

Champ was never more powerful in terms of damage , but also weakest in term of defense ( Red stance )

P.S.

Message to Badjuanra , spider and that rank 6 spider at LC HS.

Your boast in OOC just proved that you are only strong with words not in action.

I came ( this time not with ganking in mind ) spared Destroyar and you killed me . Ok. Came back to gank that other BA, runed and cryed for help. You needed 3 to kill "squishy" teen elf? Lold hard. I could feel your fear and panic.

You are scared to fight me now ? Sup , but I will hunt you down and kill you sooner or later solo when least expected.

Tide turned.

And I will gank LC HS so hard that mine name will came to N1 search list at Lotro alt finder and Blacklisted and you will buy store tracks and QQ so much with rage quitting in process.

Going to purchase 20k TP and make warg specially designed to gank and without getting killed.

I will be your worst nightmare.

Curse of Cowardly soul - Some need that as passive buff

Oh and Yea i logged out in middle of combat .. You really think I will give you free inf with your pocket wl and def on your bam?

No thanks Jeff.

My last post on forum and in game and yes I am mad. Mad like hell. I can tolerate everything except cowards.

Oh yea and I would to thank all who are contributing to 1v1 LC HS. Without you my comm farm progress would be significantly altered.
    Last edited by Melunielsigh; Jan 03 2014 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post

7. You should really stop your childish arguing who ganked who, Even me who was ( is ) is troll and ganker don't whine about it on forums and gives no flying F*** in game.

9.One vs one area in this game does not officially exist and it's made by players only so its acceptable to kill anybody. Deal with it and stop PM my creep with your nonsense and insults anymore because two things will happen either ignore or ticket.
    Much can change in 3 days.

Page 322 of 335 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 332 ... LastLast