We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 317 of 335 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 327 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    I've hit for 30k and seem to hit 10k without breaking sweat .
    but I can assure you I didn't roll her to be fotm.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    oh I do so miss your infantile fascination with memes . Thanks for this one and taking the time to move away from your armchair in grams , if you've been a good boy Santa won't forget you . You may even get that train set you have been longing for .

On a completely non fotm related note; There's more cappies and mini's in the moors right now then there's creeps.

Thanks for this one and taking the time to move away from your armchair in grams

Thats really funny coming from a guy who didnt want to play during the times freeps were underpowered, and didnt enter in the moors til he was told which classes are fotm.

Thats really funny coming from a guy who didnt want to play during the times freeps were underpowered, and didnt enter in the moors til he was told which classes are fotm.
    listen carefully as I will say this only once ... I was in the moors long before you and I'll still be there long after you have finally managed to complete the final Jack & Jill book . All of my alts have been through the good and the bad times whilst you sit at the back of your raid doing what you always do . My mini was here at the very start , as were all , other than my LM which I recently levelled shortly before HD . I think I'm R5 or maybe 6 managed that in a few days with no audacity when I get time I will also level her to 10. You will still be crying no matter what I run with but I am not in the slightest bit concerned or interested in what you think .

I was in the moors long before you and I'll still be there long after you have finally managed to complete the final Jack & Jill book .
    If by 'being in the moors' you actually mean 'writing in the forums and not entering in Ettenmoors', then you are damn right.

You are barely active in EM, and when you show up you are always gruoped. Then you have the balls to call other people raidbabies xD.

All of my alts have been through the good and the bad times
    Your alts yeah, but you just turn the fotm class of that expansion into your main for EM, and problem solved. You have always claimed to be a burglar, but yet i havent seen you more than once or twice on your '''''main''''' in the last year and a half, wonder why.

I feel sorry for your warden, so many hopes shattered, so many hopes.

what´s up with all the hate and fotm speak? Play the game and have fun or go find something else to do

(yes mini is fotm, doing 25k crits on r19 audacity creeps.. wooooaaaah)

just wanted to say that even still a big noob on both creep and freep, yesterday i had rly good 2-3h fun with 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 fights!
    Was nice,keep it up!

Why did they removed my pic of Vani in tight red outift?

ffs..

Funny how you can really only die if you get macro deep fried by Rave in RvR

If by 'being in the moors' you actually mean 'writing in the forums and not entering in Ettenmoors', then you are damn right.

You are barely active in EM, and when you show up you are always gruoped. Then you have the balls to call other people raidbabies xD.

Your alts yeah, but you just turn the fotm class of that expansion into your main for EM, and problem solved. You have always claimed to be a burglar, but yet i havent seen you more than once or twice on your '''''main''''' in the last year and a half, wonder why.

I feel sorry for your warden, so many hopes shattered, so many hopes.
    its "grouped" actually, just as it's "inigo" .

My stats show my "activity" in the moors and your comment merely demonstrates your inability to string a few coherent sentences together demonstrating your lack of logic coupled with your complete , utter , indifference to reality.

Don't feel sorry for my warden , he will be paying you a visit shortly .

Now please try to close your mouth , you are dribbling terribly again .

Don't feel sorry for my warden , he will be paying you a visit shortly .
    This quote would be more effective if you were able to actually kill something with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    Why did they removed my pic of Vani in tight red outift?

ffs..
    Too much hotness the forum couldn't handle it.

This quote would be more effective if you were able to actually kill something with him.
    oh it's effective as you will soon find out now go play tiddlywinks , you will be more effective at that

Apparently I'm accused of skill macroing or so goes the word on creepside. False information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Apparently I'm accused of skill macroing or so goes the word on creepside. False information.
    Half the wargs are being accused of macroing aswell. Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Half the wargs are being accused of macroing aswell. Haters gonna hate.
    At least 2 wargs are now macroing. Fought one today, didn't bring me much trouble but I can see why some people are upset. Turbine not doing anything to it as always.

At least 2 wargs are now macroing. Fought one today, didn't bring me much trouble but I can see why some people are upset. Turbine not doing anything to it as always.
    And some burgs were macroing at least pre-HD. My point is, people just like accusing others of everything, you should feel honored that they are making up stuff about your!

It was just brought to my attention that I am the one who accused you of macroing. False information.

When creeps were discussing macroing (at the time the fight was at lug spawn ~5pm gmt), this very subject came up in OOC. I defended you by saying I fought you 5-6 times that day, and it was clear you were not using macros.

It was also brought to my attention that you accused me of being a macro user on warg, and that you beat me no problem despite this. I have experimented with macros on the dummies in Grams, but the dps is for sure exploitative - you would be dead before the initial stun wore off, and I would be subjecting myself to a high chance of getting reported and banned. Having a dps roation =/= macroing. And as for the you beating me no problem - well it's easy to say that when you use multiple evades, but I still got you a few times nonetheless.

Dirac

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    It was just brought to my attention that I am the one who accused you of macroing. False information.
    And it was Daenmin who told me that you were saying so so again false information on his part. Nonetheless, those fights were good fun. About your macroing, It's just my word against yours. All I'm saying that you launched off 5 skills between the initial stun and my find footing and the time cap between those were roughly 0.5 seconds. Of course you won't admit using macros but your opponent can easily see when you use them.
    Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Jureon; Dec 24 2013 at 05:27 AM.

Happy Xmas freeps and creeps from Vani!

Dat look, so hot! Wants in bam!

Last edited by Melunielsigh; Dec 24 2013 at 05:34 AM.

There is a small difference between DPS rotation and macroing. Wargs using it got reported along with screens/video.
    Epic joke are certain creeps saying RK's exploiting fire skills.

R****** (4.7s); Alakin - Taken: 17,860 (22 attacks)
    R****** (2.3s); Alakin - Taken: 13,242 (15 attacks)
    D***** (5,1s); Alakin - Taken: 14,270 (17 attacks)

Anyways, im sure mud will be thrown to us whatever we say. Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Dec 24 2013 at 08:09 AM.

Can't remember who was, but it really matters not.

He/she was complaining how creep damage is low esp critical to come freeps.

Well there is way to get massive crtic defense with 2 pieces of each armor 3x +3350crtic + full audacity + store defense scroll ( - 10% inc dm ) This is without any group buffs.

Crtic defense relics and crtic def jewels , you can easily reach go over 15k+

With enormous vitality stats and tactical mitigation rating any class even light armor can reach over 70% with right setup which makes fire/shadow/acid attacks miserable. Yes 70% cap has been removed. Common damage is pretty much useless. Which puts weaver class is worst position atm.

And what is even worse they still won't lose a lot of mastery rating so you good balance between survival and DPS.

Luckily Orc-craft and Fell-wrought are saving creeps from absolute annihilation. Without that implementation it would be Early MOM period again since all freeps would be running with both insane defensive and offensive capabilities. Devs prob realized that and introduce it to counter freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    There is a small difference between DPS rotation and macroing. Wargs using it got reported along with screens/video.
    Epic joke are certain creeps saying RK's exploiting fire skills.

R****** (4.7s); Alakin - Taken: 17,860 (22 attacks)
    R****** (2.3s); Alakin - Taken: 13,242 (15 attacks)
    D***** (5,1s); Alakin - Taken: 14,270 (17 attacks)

Anyways, im sure mud will be thrown to us whatever we say. Merry Christmas.
    *Something about festival quest exploit*

Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    Happy Xmas freeps and creeps from Vani!

Dat look, so hot! Wants in bam!

Sexy!

Wanna hang out?

Page 317 of 335 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 327 ... LastLast