We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 315 of 335 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 325 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Why? It's always been like that.
    Because captains used to be one of the squishy ones.
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]
    [b][center]Putting the G in Gilrain since 2008[/b][/center]
    [center][url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo-EU View Post
    With heavy armour and 25sec last stand ... okay.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

With heavy armour and 25sec last stand ... okay.
    Seriously are we going to go down that road. lol

Last stand that could be used once every 15 minutes. Yey

And what use is heavy armour to anyone that is usually dead before they even get to the attacker?
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]

Last stand that could be used once every 15 minutes. Yey
    15minutes in Gilrain means that is available almost every time you encounter creeps. Yey.

And what use is heavy armour to anyone that is usually dead before they even get to the attacker?
    I dont know, ask any champ that dont trait blue in Helms Deep. But anyone who played captain in Rohan dont know what are you talking about.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

15minutes in Gilrain means that is available almost every time you encounter creeps. Yey.
    Wow just wow to the remark.

I dont know, ask any champ that dont trait blue in Helms Deep. But anyone who played captain in Rohan dont know what are you talking about.
    Anyone? Wow thats a pretty bold assumption. Considering it just me and you posting here.

Champ and captain are two totally different classes with different trait lines, you cant compare the two! So are you telling me that captains are just as same as they was in Rohan? lol

End of the day captains got walked all over pre helms deep, now they have some backbone and can fight/survive.

Champ and captain are two totally different classes with different trait lines, you cant compare the two! So are you telling me that captains are just as same as they was in Rohan? lol
    Not the same class, DUH!, but both heavy armour and right now champs that are not blue traited die quite quick in group fights, which is exactly what you are claiming was happening to captains in Rohan ... which is not true at all. Captains in Rohan were usually the last ones to die with guardians and wardens.

I've never said captains were the same as in Rohan, I just implied that their position in the priority list of creeps in a group fight is pretty much the same. You are the one trying to convince people that captains were pretty much cannon fodder in Rohan. Good luck with that.

Regarding Captains

Well played Captain in RoR was beastly. Just look at what Gil and I used to do.
    #zergistheanswer

I think you need to give your eyes a wipe old chap, im not trying to convince no one nothing, if anything your the only one trying to convince someone. I merely made a post saying how refreshing it was that a captain can stay in a fight longer. And it felt weird been bypassed by the creeps because iv never experienced that before, in the last 6 years of me playing this captain iv always ran in and 9/10 died before i reached my target. Iv never once felt that i was in control of the fight.

Cant believe you are putting a captain in the same league as a tank and a warden. We all know why no one wasted their time on a warden and yes tanks are tough but seriously putting a captain on same level as those lol

Just because you don't target certain classes doesn't mean no one else does. Does it

My original comment still stands, to ME the captain now feels like one of the others and can do alot more than sit at the back in HoH buffing and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    This is the thing, im not saying captains were rubbish in RoR, im saying they are alot better now. And for us not so talented pvp'ers its made the role of a captain more enjoyable in the moors.

Wait what?

I can't remember such time period.

Though captains were vulnerable without slows until RoI.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

On a different note.

Feels weird having most of the creeps bypass you in fights to get to the squishier players. For once captains feel good in the moors and not just some lump of flesh that usually steams in and dies before they have got to the action lol
    What did you expect when you go out there with 40k morale yellow traited, spoiler alert, people are gonna ignore you in the battlefield that way.

There's so many more classes squichier than the captain.

End of the day captains got walked all over pre helms deep
    Ah so that's the reason so many players started playing their captain in RoR...
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

OMG no wonder no one posts in these forums no more, why do you all feel the need to rip apart a positive post about the update we have just had? Seriously you guys are never ever happy with anything. lol Cheer up its nearly Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Wait what?

I can't remember such time period.

Though captains were vulnerable without slows until RoI.
    Look at the smiley i was clearly jesting. But like i mentioned before we was no where near on par to the other classes also mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    What did you expect when you go out there with 40k morale yellow traited, spoiler alert, people are gonna ignore you in the battlefield that way.

There's so many more classes squichier than the captain.

Ah so that's the reason so many players started playing their captain in RoR...
    1. Massively taken out of context. I was saying it felt strange as iv never played a class before thats been ignored. I know exact why im been ignored.
    2. I never said captains was the squichier out of all the classes did i.
    3.Still dont recall seeing that many captains in EM compared to all the other classes.

Wont be long before everyone is bitching about captains been OP/Fotm blah blah blah

OMG no wonder no one posts in these forums no more, why do you all feel the need to rip apart a positive post about the update we have just had? Seriously you guys are never ever happy with anything. lol Cheer up its nearly Christmas

Look at the smiley i was clearly jesting. But like i mentioned before we was no where near on par to the other classes also mentioned before.

1. Massively taken out of context. I was saying it felt strange as iv never played a class before thats been ignored. I know exact why im been ignored.
    2. I never said captains was the squichier out of all the classes did i.
    3.Still dont recall seeing that many captains in EM compared to all the other classes.

Wont be long before everyone is bitching about captains been OP/Fotm blah blah blah
    You want people to cheer up yet join in on the bitching just as much as all others.

Funny you would say that you've never seen so many captains before and point out bitching on captain's being fotm will start in one post, let's see when you'll notice they are in fact the new fotm.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    You want people to cheer up yet join in on the bitching just as much as all others.

Funny you would say that you've never seen so many captains before and point out bitching on captain's being fotm will start in one post, let's see when you'll notice they are in fact the new fotm.

I suggest you go re-read what i actually said, try and see what im actually getting at.

So much tunnel vision in here its scary.

First time in an age that Ludo posts on the forums and ya'll jump down his throat?
    For what?
    Him being happy he can actually achieve something with his class that he could not before?
    Anyone that knows how he plays, they will not judge his performances based on skill, but based on the sheer dedication to get his backside whipped, and have fun whilst doing it.
    Blame him for something he has not experienced before?
    Ya'll seriously saying captains have had it way too easy in the past have obviously got the rage goggles on after the update. Yes, I agree they was bypassed until last in a RvR, but he almost never raided, and was the first into the fray, alone or with company so this IS something new for him.
    And to say FOTM to him, now, or in the future will be mocked by the fact he's played it for 6 years as his main.

Let the cappie love cover a field of Orc blood.
    He's happy and having fun.
    Loving it. (Mc'D's anyone?)
    And not a single post you will see of his, mocking or taunting the fact that yeah, captains got a buff, but so did many others..... Like the FOTM Reavers no?

Ooooooops.

No?
    Probably?
    Probably.

Ludo, you suck man!

But I loves ya dude, and so do many others.
    Just let the babies....press keys.

Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    First time in an age that Ludo posts on the forums and ya'll jump down his throat?
    For what?
    Him being happy he can actually achieve something with his class that he could not before?
    Anyone that knows how he plays, they will not judge his performances based on skill, but based on the sheer dedication to get his backside whipped, and have fun whilst doing it.
    Blame him for something he has not experienced before?
    Ya'll seriously saying captains have had it way too easy in the past have obviously got the rage goggles on after the update. Yes, I agree they was bypassed until last in a RvR, but he almost never raided, and was the first into the fray, alone or with company so this IS something new for him.
    And to say FOTM to him, now, or in the future will be mocked by the fact he's played it for 6 years as his main.

Let the cappie love cover a field of Orc blood.
    He's happy and having fun.
    Loving it. (Mc'D's anyone?)
    And not a single post you will see of his, mocking or taunting the fact that yeah, captains got a buff, but so did many others..... Like the FOTM Reavers no?

Ooooooops.

No?
    Probably?
    Probably.

Ludo, you suck man!

But I loves ya dude, and so do many others.
    Just let the babies....press keys.

I love myself and Vani bam , nothing else matters.

gotta love 10 sec logout timer!

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    I love myself and Vani bam , nothing else matters.

gotta love 10 sec logout timer!
    Was that you that logged near Gv and then logged out while someone was trying to kill you lol

Was that you that logged near Gv and then logged out while someone was trying to kill you lol
    Yes Vani told I must or no BAM!

OMG SO HOT VANI!

You go no idea man.............

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    Yeah, you clu...... er, i mean smashed your way through those ranks like a couple of pros. Well done you 2, those freevers didnt stand a chance.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    FOTM Reavers
    You do realise that , that flavour wont even last a month. Once freeps have full audacity again, the "decent and well deserved after years of feather dusters for weapons DPS" will be halved and it will be back to square one again. all the people crying about 12k impales and such. They were rare and usually by a high ranked reaver who got lucky or on someone with shocking gear on, probably a summer dress.

This is mainly for those crying about how OP creeps are just now, which seems to be a lot of goggled up raid babies who cant believe they cant kill 2 creeps at once anymore. Dont worry, it will be here soon and you will most likely have to mash one less key too. Win win.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

I was saying it felt strange as iv never played a class before thats been ignored.
    Yes, you did. The Captain. You spent RoR mainly grouped with Aqua and Nursey. And if you guys wiped you were basically the last one to die.

iv always ran in and 9/10 died before i reached my target
    This is just not true at all unless your target was a Krahjarn Felarrow 9/10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua
    Ya'll seriously saying captains have had it way too easy in the past have obviously got the rage goggles on after the update.

Nobody said anything about captains having it easy or hard. But Ludo said that captains in Rohan were a squishie class, and thats one of the dumbest things I've ever read in this forum. And thats saying a lot. And his only argument to support captains were squishie is saying that he died before reaching the enemy 90% of the times, which is basically a lie.

So each night craid vs soloers then fraid reforms for good action , one wipe craid disbands .. the irony
    keep it up.... you sure do know the meaning of raid vs raid

Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    So each night craid vs soloers then fraid reforms for good action , one wipe craid disbands .. the irony
    Which craid?

And noone knows who you are so can start with introducing yourself.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    lol, we were 7 people and we were fighting inside your keep. Instead of coming here to ##### you could thank that we didn't hug one of our keeps like most of the people would have done in this server. And when we wiped, we were only 6 because one disconnected (and didn't come). And when we retreated two more had to leave (crazy people working and having to go to sleep at 00:00).

Thanks to all the freeps that stuck around in these fights. It was good fun for us, I hope it was the same for you.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    You do realise that , that flavour wont even last a month. Once freeps have full audacity again, the "decent and well deserved after years of feather dusters for weapons DPS" will be halved and it will be back to square one again. all the people crying about 12k impales and such. They were rare and usually by a high ranked reaver who got lucky or on someone with shocking gear on, probably a summer dress.

This is mainly for those crying about how OP creeps are just now, which seems to be a lot of goggled up raid babies who cant believe they cant kill 2 creeps at once anymore. Dont worry, it will be here soon and you will most likely have to mash one less key too. Win win.
    I actually like the changes thus far. Some serious damage from both sides, and unknown outcomes make it fun.

Yes, you did. The Captain. You spent RoR mainly grouped with Aqua and Nursey. And if you guys wiped you were basically the last one to die.

This is just not true at all unless your target was a Krahjarn Felarrow 9/10 times.

Nobody said anything about captains having it easy or hard. But Ludo said that captains in Rohan were a squishie class, and thats one of the dumbest things I've ever read in this forum. And thats saying a lot. And his only argument to support captains were squishie is saying that he died before reaching the enemy 90% of the times, which is basically a lie.
    I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious if you notice the little yellow dude with a huge tongue. Ludo, /sarcasm off dude, no-one gets you.
    Maybe saying 90% of the time was a little overkill, but in truth he did die an awful lot, chasing around 1 target in between hordes creep but that's just how he rolls. Kill or be killed, or at least try.
    Hit retreat, and try again son.

Page 315 of 335 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 325 ... LastLast