We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 314 of 335 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 324 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Seems to be a lot of fuss from a certain type of people, about something happening in 2 days. Is that when you become legal?
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Seems to be a lot of fuss from a certain type of people, about something happening in 2 days. Is that when you become legal?
    I'm glad about finally getting a viable 95 armour since at the moment It's only one that has set-bonuses. Also having audacity on it is great. I honestly don't know why you're always so aggressive against everyone. If you have some issues find a better target to spout your incoherent rage.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Sorry that you just don't get it , try taking those creep goggles off and you might just see what we are laughing at

See you soon

But the joke is on you guys, don't you get it? you lot just don't get humor. You are all too busy playing the victims of something that never was.

I wish I was as angry as jure imagines/says but I can't be angry when you lot make me laugh so much. Im just a cheery kind of guy I guess.

Ho, ho, ho , mutha fudgers.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

But the joke is on you guys, don't you get it? you lot just don't get humor. You are all too busy playing the victims of something that never was.

I wish I was as angry as jure imagines/says but I can't be angry when you lot make me laugh so much. Im just a cheery kind of guy I guess.

Ho, ho, ho , mutha fudgers.
    So passive aggressive.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    That was the idea fella Seemed a lot of unnecessary typing. I'm glad we agree on a fixed speed warg. So again, it seems everyone agrees that wargs should be fast but not necessarily with a "sprint" aspect?

Stoffi, If given the choice between my spider riding your backside at 200% and you being at 100% solo, which would you choose? I'm talking run speed ofc...
    Well, most animals on 4 legs can run faster than creatures on two legs, and if you look at a rl wolf, it certainly can sprint if it wants to. And that sprint is a hell of a lot faster than the running speed of a human, and most likely also hobbits, dwarves and elves as well.

Well, it depends. If both of us can attack simultaneously and I can kick you off at any time, then I'd say yes. But if I am to be merely a means of transportation for a non-warg, then no way in hell. It's the principle. But I guess maybe that principle would have to fall after a while...

Just look... look at her! so hooot..

amg elf female teen!

someone get the server back on! before vani takes his bam bam to the next level.

* ding dong *

The train for Gramsfoot will depart in 23 minutes from Platform 9 and 3/4. Make sure to check in when you enter and out again when you arrive. Have a safe trip!

* ding dong *
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Well, had some fun and got some good infamy in tonight, but my, that's a lot of freeps. You couldn't have all come in more slowly so as to not give the server a hernia could you? the lag, it burns us....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000154bec/signature.png]Grinkranark[/charsig]

Apart from the insane lag.. (so many people in the moors yesterday who aren't in the moors regulary ^^), I think this might become a not so bad expansion pvmp wise.
    But it's still hard to say as long as not everyone has his audacity yet and I am aware that on freepside there's still some bugs regarding the ettenmoors gear.

Here's to hope for more balance than we had before.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

You cannot ask for balance in a pvp environment where one side pays to play and the other is (mostly) free to play.
    Where one side is auto leveled,auto traited and auto equipped and the other has to go through all sorts of grinding (from LIs to virtues to jewelry etc) to reach its maximum potential.
    Where there is no meaningful mechanism to balance the population at any given time,a mechanism to offer a fair advantage to the losing side(if anything we have the exact opposite)

Either you love lotro pvp for what it is or hate it.No future update s gonna make you change your mind .there s no middle way,and yes Im away from home and bored, thats why I decided to visit the forum.

PS another huge cloosterfook for what was supposed to be the 'fix the moors' update.GG Turbine, well played,well played indeed.You get the best troll award 2013.Dat beta followed by dat patch notesfollowed by dat live launch of 12.1...pure gold,even Ret couldnt have done it any better.
    [IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2434/q08t.jpg[/IMG]

Delotha, AKA "Delo,AKA "Paps",AKA "Dat Nub again".Killing action since 1952

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    You cannot ask for balance in a pvp environment where one side pays to play and the other is (mostly) free to play.
    Where one side is auto leveled,auto traited and auto equipped and the other has to go through all sorts of grinding (from LIs to virtues to jewelry etc) to reach its maximum potential.
    I agree with this.

I play both sides regulary. (on freep more PvE than PvP though.) And am aware that as a freep you can make much more choices to improve your character and that in a way that should also be shown in the moors. But besides that, it is ofcourse more enjoyable for both Freeps and Creeps if the moors is close to balanced.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

"I pay so I should win" cliché.

Classic.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    "I pay so I should win" cliché.
    Classic.
    Speaking as an outsider, I don't see anything wrong with Del's comment at all. It points at the greatest failure of LOTRO PvP in that paying for play affecting items became an option in the game at all.
    People who pay for a product should not get the same quality of that product as someone who does not. Is this not logic? In the context of PvP, this concept is self-defeating ofc which is why it is ridiculed greatly. However, if you enjoy it for what it is then great but don't kid yourselves into believing PvMP will ever again be anything other than variations on a theme.

PS another huge cloosterfook for what was supposed to be the 'fix the moors' update.GG Turbine, well played,well played indeed.You get the best troll award 2013.Dat beta followed by dat patch notesfollowed by dat live launch of 12.1...pure gold,even Ret couldnt have done it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    someone get the server back on! before vani takes his bam bam to the next level.
    Yes pls bam! It's 2 good in bam!

Dat look PLS BAM!

OMG! Sooooooo hot! Look at BOOBS!!! jooooooooooooooocy!!! OMFG!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! WOW! Huge!

Freeps shouldn't have made a raid, action was pretty good for quite a few hours with all small groups going up and down between TA and TR. Let the Grams camp begin now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Freeps shouldn't have made a raid, action was pretty good for quite a few hours with all small groups going up and down between TA and TR. Let the Grams camp begin now.
    In behalf of ALL freeps, I apologise!

Creeps are welcome to have all the healers/bubbles they want, but audacityless freeps should stay solo!

We are really really sorry it won't happen again!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    In behalf of ALL freeps, I apologise!

Creeps are welcome to have all the healers/bubbles they want, but audacityless freeps should stay solo!

We are really really sorry it won't happen again!
    Thanks for acknowledging how unneccesary it was as both sides were getting loads of kills. Good to see you taking a positive point of view in stead of saying: We died just as much as Creeps so they must be OP

Creeps are OP nuff said. xD

Sounds like i logged off at the right time last night if it turned into a grams camp (Hate fighting there)

On a different note.

Feels weird having most of the creeps bypass you in fights to get to the squishier players. For once captains feel good in the moors and not just some lump of flesh that usually steams in and dies before they have got to the action lol

On another different note.

From what iv seen so far, it seems quite a level playing field (Group on Group action) For instance we had a 4 v 4 a few times yesterday evening and the fights were good, lasted a long time, felt like a case of who ever F#.@ up first lost the fights. And this is with freeps having none or very little Audacity, i hope having a full set of pvp gear doesnt tip us over the edge too far. I'd hate to see the creep numbers drop again.
    Last edited by Ludo-EU; Dec 19 2013 at 02:38 AM.
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]
    [b][center]Putting the G in Gilrain since 2008[/b][/center]
    [center][url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo-EU View Post
    Sounds like i logged off at the right time last night if it turned into a grams camp (Hate fighting there)

On a different note.

Feels weird having most of the creeps bypass you in fights to get to the squishier players. For once captains feel good in the moors and not just some lump of flesh that usually steams in and dies before they have got to the action lol

On another different note.

From what iv seen so far, it seems quite a level playing field (Group on Group action) For instance we had a 4 v 4 a few times yesterday evening and the fights were good, lasted a long time, felt like a case of who ever F#.@ up first lost the fights. And this is with freeps having none or very little Audacity, i hope having a full set of pvp gear doesnt tip us over the edge too far. I'd hate to see the creep numbers drop again.
    Where as in RoR Captains and Guards were just being saved for last they now are just being ignored really. Pretty much all Captains are in Yellow so they're one hell of a waste of time and in the time it takes to kill a Guard we could kill 2 RKs and a Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo-EU View Post
    Feels weird having most of the creeps bypass you in fights to get to the squishier players.
    Why? It's always been like that.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Page 314 of 335 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 324 ... LastLast