We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 313 of 335 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 323 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 8355
  1. #7801
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    That's your interpretation. Rks are widely seen as lorebreakers by the vast majority of the community; your link to lightning bolt-shooting elves is quite far-fetched and not something the community would agree on. Wardens are very debated; there is no trace of wardens in LOTR or Silmarillion. The closest you will get are the Rangers of the North, and they don't look or fight as Spartans (disregarding the javelin). Wardens are inspired by Sparta, and that is a view which seems quite popular amongst community members.


    Btw, there are no elves shooting bolts of lightning from their hands in neither Beleriand, Valinor or Middle Earth.


    Anyways, you are welcome to have any opinion you like, but your view is not what public opinion agrees upon, more so for rks than wardens. (I did some google searches on this)






    That's what Eat told me. He's trying his best NOT to level quickly, trying to follow the Epic without straying off the route, but it's just impossible. He's way ahead of the Epic in level. It seems too easy.
    ok and what does the lore say about Wargs ? It's not very nice is it ?

  2. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    And again you miss the whole point.

    Edit: Sry gurb i cant log back :\, i will give you a tell when i log back again
    Says the guy who missed the point of my posts more than once few pages back and thinks that melee damage is considered a type of ranged damage and then calls me dumb..
    If you have a grain of discussion left in you you would tell me how I missed the point instead of making vague remarks ended by fullstop.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  3. #7803
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Says the guy who missed the point of my posts more than once few pages back and thinks that melee damage is considered a type of ranged damage and then calls me dumb..
    If you have a grain of discussion left in you you would tell me how I missed the point instead of making vague remarks ended by fullstop.
    According the posts i replied all of them is QQ with creep googles. (dels scene with 2 spiders,Ba MT)

    And i will explain you.

    If you want a pure realistic game according to the lore you are in the wrong game.
    Crying,Whining,Discussing about 10 or even 20 details that are not in the lore of LOTR is Psychotic, History showed turbine never cared about cryouts like those.

    And after all those replies we make and all the hate we fill the forums nothing changes. Wardens are still OP. Wargs can still sprint with nitro or dissapear somehow.

    Honestly i really like you as a player i even showed you that in a past but you should take off the creep googles you have buddy.

  4. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    According the posts i replied all of them is QQ with creep googles. (dels scene with 2 spiders,Ba MT)

    And i will explain you.

    If you want a pure realistic game according to the lore you are in the wrong game.
    Crying,Whining,Discussing about 10 or even 20 details that are not in the lore of LOTR is Psychotic, History showed turbine never cared about cryouts like those.

    And after all those replies we make and all the hate we fill the forums nothing changes. Wardens are still OP. Wargs can still sprint with nitro or dissapear somehow.

    Honestly i really like you as a player i even showed you that in a past but you should take off the creep googles you have buddy.
    I'm QQ'ing about BA MT? Why don't you go a few pages back and see who was QQ'ing and who was stating facts. Same with Spider thing.
    I never said I want a purely realistic game following the lore, you were the one who asked how can wargs sprint and disappear and I replied to you with an obvious answer.

    I appreciate your appreciation but I wish you could show that by civil discussion and not just throwing claims of cries and goggles, I wish everyone could do that the forums would be a more better place. As I said before I know every person is inclined to defend his side but (as everyone should) I try my best to defend with most civil way by stating facts & with least bigotry possible.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  5. #7805
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    I'm QQ'ing about BA MT? Why don't you go a few pages back and see who was QQ'ing and who was stating facts. Same with Spider thing.
    I never said I want a purely realistic game following the lore, you were the one who asked how can wargs sprint and disappear and I replied to you with an obvious answer.

    I appreciate your appreciation but I wish you could show that by civil discussion and not just throwing claims of cries and goggles, I wish everyone could do that the forums would be a more better place. As I said before I know every person is inclined to defend his side but (as everyone should) I try my best to defend with most civil way by stating facts & with least bigotry possible.
    I think i said any DECENT ba can win a hunter with MT.
    About spiders you were whining that delo got away.
    I wasnt speaking to you about the warg sprint but obviously to stoff and still i throw the same answer nor sprint nor hips are lore-based according to me and believe i am not the only one.

    You are wearing creep googles the fact remains or at least what i am reading through your replies/posts.

    We can keep replying to each other for years lets just end it here and admit that both of us have different opinions. It would be the best thing to do.

  6. #7806
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    i throw the same answer nor sprint nor hips are lore-based according to me
    And you are an amazing expert by the looks of it, rofl.

    Sprint just means 'run at full speed over a short distance'. Basically if you can run, you can sprint so, how exactly is that lore breaking?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  7. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    I think i said any DECENT ba can win a hunter with MT.
    About spiders you were whining that delo got away.
    I wasnt speaking to you about the warg sprint but obviously to stoff and still i throw the same answer nor sprint nor hips are lore-based according to me and believe i am not the only one.

    You are wearing creep googles the fact remains or at least what i am reading through your replies/posts.

    We can keep replying to each other for years lets just end it here and admit that both of us have different opinions. It would be the best thing to do.
    And I made no mention of hunters at all, & I wasn't talking about you when I said "QQ", go back to the very first post in the line and see for yourself who was QQ'ing and then who replied with an advice & a fact.
    EDIT: And no I wasn't whining about hunter getting away, I was stating my experience that day as I was fed up, back then, with all the cheating and exploiting in the moors and I was asking him; what was the thing he had done to escape, I don't see where is the whining in that.

    Again, for the third time I tell you, about that goggle thing, we are ALL inclined to defend our side but i try to blah blah.. you know the rest. Seriously do you reply without reading?

    If you can't comprehend my posts then don't reply to them, I reply to you only because of your incorrectness not for the sake of a reply war.
    I saw your post as a general question not a reply hence you not putting any in quotes and my answer is still the same when it come to wargs thing (they're supposed to have that speed, the end). Also according to you, you're in the wrong game if you're looking for a lore friendly game.

    I will only stop replying when you stop misinterpreting my posts and reply accordingly then turn it into a reply war instead of a simple discussion.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  8. #7808
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    Here I present you a video of a "fight" between a hunter and a BA, after the change to the MT cooldown (40s cd 30s duration)

    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  9. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Here I present you a video of a "fight" between a hunter and a BA, after the change to the MT cooldown (40s cd 30s duration)

    Does it come with the dance too?
    That would be OP

  10. #7810
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  11. #7811
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    #zergistheanswer

  12. #7812
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    ok and what does the lore say about Wargs ? It's not very nice is it ?
    Hehe, no one's going to be riding me. Wouldn't mind eating a silmarillion though.

  13. #7813
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Hehe, no one's going to be riding me. Wouldn't mind eating a silmarillion though.
    1. You mean Silmaril or book "A tale of Silmarils"?
    2. Carcharoth was a werewolf, not a warg.
    3. Silmaril burned inside Carcharoth`s belly, so I don`t think You would be very happy unless You`re masochistic

  14. #7814
    Anyone know if there will be another peace event ?

  15. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    Replies like i will stop replying ONLY when you understand are really low i can honestly say the same.


    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Shame on you for beeing so dumb and hatefull towards freepside.
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    i am calling you once more dumb.
    And the epic replies:
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    I think you should go back on hiding behind oneshotters even with double audacity. Servers #1 clown with the lowest gameplay around.
    Running with unnormal speed is not in my standards of lore. Go back to your hole in grams now and spam MT and any other escape skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    Its an opinion that doesnt agree with yours. You should socialize more. Finding a girl will help.


    Someone said low?
    And no one is preventing you from saying your opinion at all, I'm also saying mine.
    Me saying I defend my side, like most people do, is a response to you saying I have creep goggles on, nothing more.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  16. #7816
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post





    And the epic replies:





    Someone said low?
    And no one is preventing you from saying your opinion at all, I'm also saying mine.
    Me saying I defend my side, like most people do, is a response to you saying I have creep goggles on, nothing more.
    Wow sometimes i feel like i cant co-operate with you. If bother to copy paste something then do it right.

    I remember calling you dumb when you said

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Shame on you being such high rank and say that freeps ranged classes can't kill BA with evade skill on. It seems rank & experience are two totally different definitions those days..
    Why do you (players) always have to judge on EM balance in first few weeks, wait till it's full swing and we'll see if it's broken or balanced.
    You have 1 Rank 11 2 Rank 10's 2 Rank 7's and yet you still throw that #### in forums. Yes for a third time i am calling you dumb, but if you call that defending your side oh well i cant do much xD.

  17. #7817
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    Wow sometimes i feel like i cant co-operate with you. If bother to copy paste something then do it right.

    I remember calling you dumb when you said



    You have 1 Rank 11 2 Rank 10's 2 Rank 7's and yet you still throw that #### in forums. Yes for a third time i am calling you dumb, but if you call that defending your side oh well i cant do much xD.
    Why would I post my own post which have no calling names or states incorrect stuff?
    I can promise you you still don't understand what that post meant and bravo sir for proving how civil you are, I still didn't call you any names but you somehow managed to call me one three times and Juan a couple. You really do need to practice civil discussion, until then you're on ignore cause I'm tired of talking with such street attitude.
    Dam# right it took me long enough to do that.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  18. #7818
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Prymus View Post
    1. You mean Silmaril or book "A tale of Silmarils"?
    2. Carcharoth was a werewolf, not a warg.
    3. Silmaril burned inside Carcharoth`s belly, so I don`t think You would be very happy unless You`re masochistic



    1. Silmaril I got confused.
    2. Still a kind of wolf/warg though, and they are related.
    3. I can take it.

  19. #7819
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    oh yeah gonna have me some fun ....


  20. #7820
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    Its an opinion that doesnt agree with yours.
    Your opinion that wargs having the ability to sprint is lore breaking, is dumb as hell.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  21. #7821
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Your opinion that wargs having the ability to sprint is lore breaking, is dumb as hell.
    Its my opinion still and some people agree with me. You are the dumb here for not accepting others opinions.
    But after all its the hate that flow through your veins for me , I mean look at your posts all of them are trashtalking about freepside or me,alakin,bd,rest freeps. We got it juan, you creeps are angels and we freeps of gilrain a waste of breath.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Why would I post my own post which have no calling names or states incorrect stuff?
    I can promise you you still don't understand what that post meant and bravo sir for proving how civil you are, I still didn't call you any names but you somehow managed to call me one three times and Juan a couple. You really do need to practice civil discussion, until then you're on ignore cause I'm tired of talking with such street attitude.
    Dam# right it took me long enough to do that.
    Quiting it the discussion shows how much incapable you are making one.

    Really same post again. You called someone dumb and you cant understand me sniff sniff, i mean wow so many arguments, at least i bothered explaining you just keep repeating your posts.

  22. #7822
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    Really same post again. You called someone dumb and you cant understand me sniff sniff, i mean wow so many arguments, at least i bothered explaining you just keep repeating your posts.
    Maybe he thought you didn't understand it the first time. Or the second.

    In regards to ranged classes vs BAs: LMs Minstrels RKs are ranged classes. Ranged classes are split into those that deal physical damage and those that deal tactical damage. Those that deal tactical damage couldn't give two left gonads of a monkey about the changes to Moving Target.
    It's a nomenclature issue at best. You thought ranged classes are hunters and wardens only on freep side, which is incorrect.

    With regards to wargs and their sprint: It makes absolute sense that wargs can sprint from a lore point of view. I'm frankly surprised they can't move at at least the same speed as a war steed non stop like war steeds can without rest.
    The disappearing act makes little sense, but neither do a whole host of lotro's game play aspects, because, well it's a game.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  23. #7823
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    Maybe he thought you didn't understand it the first time. Or the second.

    In regards to ranged classes vs BAs: LMs Minstrels RKs are ranged classes. Ranged classes are split into those that deal physical damage and those that deal tactical damage. Those that deal tactical damage couldn't give two left gonads of a monkey about the changes to Moving Target.
    It's a nomenclature issue at best. You thought ranged classes are hunters and wardens only on freep side, which is incorrect.

    With regards to wargs and their sprint: It makes absolute sense that wargs can sprint from a lore point of view. I'm frankly surprised they can't move at at least the same speed as a war steed non stop like war steeds can without rest.
    The disappearing act makes little sense, but neither do a whole host of lotro's game play aspects, because, well it's a game.
    Well when it comes to ranged damage and we are discussing evades i think of hunters and wardens. I know you already said it but i am making sure that you understand me.

    I never said wargs shouldnt have sprint i just find that boost not accurate with the lore. How can i say it ehm really HUGE for a warg yet i never really got pissed with it except my first 2 months as PvPer.

    Though nice post you saved us from a lot of typing dude.

  24. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by paiNz View Post
    Well when it comes to ranged damage and we are discussing evades i think of hunters and wardens. I know you already said it but i am making sure that you understand me.

    I never said wargs shouldnt have sprint i just find that boost not accurate with the lore. How can i say it ehm really HUGE for a warg yet i never really got pissed with it except my first 2 months as PvPer.

    Though nice post you saved us from a lot of typing dude.
    That was the idea fella Seemed a lot of unnecessary typing. I'm glad we agree on a fixed speed warg. So again, it seems everyone agrees that wargs should be fast but not necessarily with a "sprint" aspect?

    Stoffi, If given the choice between my spider riding your backside at 200% and you being at 100% solo, which would you choose? I'm talking run speed ofc...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  25. #7825
    Maybe im weird but todays fight at lug BD was greatest fight ive had on freepside since, maybe 8 months. Ty all freeps and creeps involved.

    p.s.
    Kah i hate u
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

 

 
Page 313 of 335 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 323 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload