We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 310 of 335 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 320 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 8355

The current 'moors situation

When I saw my reavers morale

Face it, the 'moors is toasted until some sort of balance is restored, pleading for freeps to come back at this stage so you can get some easy kills is ludicrous.
    #zergistheanswer

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    The balance in this game has been a mess since ... well, ever. And people kept playing so, what is the problem exactly now?

Oh wait yeah, now freeps are the ones clearly underpowered. So lets pretend the times when wardens could tank a craid, RKs outheal large group of creeps or hunters 1 shot creeps didnt exist and lets complain just now about the balance in the game.

Now wardens and hunters are roflstomped by reavers and BAs almost anytime anywhere .... but just now the game is f.ucked up apparently.
    Did you even play before RoI? ... "ever" is a big word from someone saying wardens were one the greatest issue on the moors since the game was out. (Considering wardens became "OP" after the update 6.2 and the change to the defiant challenge), which is 4 years after the game's release.

But anyways, ask any veteran you want, he will tell you moors were NEVER like this mess.

I was just explaining the situation on the moors, and you kinda attack me, saying that all I care is that freeps are not OP anymore. It shows you are just a frustrated kid who had enough beating on the moors, and does not care for ballance or nice pvp, but only revenge.

I won't let you drag me to your level. Cyas
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Did you even play before RoI? ... "ever" is a big word from someone saying wardens were one the greatest issue on the moors since the game was out. (Considering wardens became "OP" after the update 6.2 and the change to the defiant challenge), which is 4 years after the game's release.

But anyways, ask any veteran you want, he will tell you moors were NEVER like this mess.

I was just explaining the situation on the moors, and you kinda attack me, saying that all I care is that freeps are not OP anymore. It shows you are just a frustrated kid who had enough beating on the moors, and does not care for ballance or nice pvp, but only revenge.

When you start calling other people a kid over the internet you are already at the bottom.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    When I saw my reavers morale
    64k and only r8 hitting 10 impales Awesome isnt it?

Tho i wonder why do you guys even argue about balance its a new expansion just enjoy another game and wait for a good update.

Comments from creeps asking for fights or by freeps qqing about balance are pointless, unless both sides are friends and they wanna have some arranged pvp fun.

But its Gilrain soOooOoOooOoO...keep arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirathalad View Post
    [I]

until some sort of balance is restored

LoL, double LoL when a person who cheated ranks to get gear and better stats to make them even more unbalanced is posting this stuff. lololololololololol

Please stop, my sides are aching here.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

You need to improve your reading comprehension. I didnt say anything about wardens being OP since ever. I said the balance in the game (PVP) has always been a mess, but apparently some people only noticed now.

P.S: Revenge in a videogame? LOL, just LOL.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Judging on LoTRO PVP couple weeks after expansion release, based on a few fights which you got zerged in, clacket 190th time..
    Wait till the update people, I'm pretty sure everything will be back to the normal and it's your precious grams camp again.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Dont forget there are also freeps with fulltime jobs. I just dont have time to go to the moors a lot atm.
    Dailly battles and levelling keep me quite busy and i'm not yet willing to give up my regular pub visits for the moors.

So i havent been in the moors a lot yet, but from what i saw wargs werent that OP, reavers are another story though (12k impales are ouch :s).
    Once the new damage types will be mitigated i imagine it wont be that bad.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Let me get this straight, the moors has been broken for the past 6 years in favour of the freeps, but now it's broken in favour of the creeps. Instantly this becomes an issue that needs to be addressed, and freeps are refusing to come to the Moors until it's fixed?

Why am I not surprised?

The mentality of popular belief, or if you will, stereotyping.
    This is a no no.

Freep here.

Been in the moors almost every night since expansion release.

So, ner ner.
    Tag, your it.
    *Raspberry*

Giggeddy.

and does not care for ballance or nice pvp
    Anyone who seriously cared about these two have been gone a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    Freep here.

Been in the moors almost every night since expansion release.
    Aqua: You and a few others are the exception who confirm the rule about freeps now Sadly 95% or more of the SOA players quit game or quit playing their freeps with visible consequences in game and forum for those who know.

P.S. Mach: My understanding to those who have a busy life/work/family as main reason to stay out off EM. But that is a different issue out of topic and you don´t need to adress it here

Cya
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

For your information, wardens have NEVER been weak (though you never claimed they were). I remember well when wardens claimed wardens were broken. They were never broken. They still tanked heaps of creeps, they were still toe-to-toe in spear mode 1v1 with everyone. Wardens have NEVER felt how it is to be weak, or even average. Wardens have always been amongst the strongest classes in the moors.

As for the situation now, I have no idea as I don't play.

When rks and wardens could tank entire raids, the game was broken. When a group of 3, including an rk, could get kills(and survive) against a creep raid of 24, the game was broken. If that is the case now, that a group of 3 creeps can take on an entire freep raid, then you may say it is as broken as it was before. If not, then you've seen worse than now.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    For your information, wardens have NEVER been weak (though you never claimed they were). I remember well when wardens claimed wardens were broken. They were never broken. They still tanked heaps of creeps, they were still toe-to-toe in spear mode 1v1 with everyone. Wardens have NEVER felt how it is to be weak, or even average. Wardens have always been amongst the strongest classes in the moors.

When rks and wardens could tank entire raids, the game was broken. When a group of 3, including an rk, could get kills(and survive) against a creep raid of 24, the game was broken. If that is the case now, that a group of 3 creeps can take on an entire freep raid, then you may say it is as broken as it was before. If not, then you've seen worse than now.
    Not defending wardens, but at one point they were so broken some people just didn't take them to groups as tanks and just asked for guardians, there were some exceptions though. There was only one short period of time when wardens were bit weak on moors, since then they have been OP as heck.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Nrober View Post
    Let me get this straight, the moors has been broken for the past 6 years in favour of the freeps, but now it's broken in favour of the creeps. Instantly this becomes an issue that needs to be addressed, and freeps are refusing to come to the Moors until it's fixed?

Why am I not surprised?
    None cares what QQ'ers with 1 post count have to say!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    Anyone who seriously cared about these two have been gone a long time.
    Gone where exactly ? ;P Things in other games are not much better, some are actually worse.

Wardens were not always among the stongest freep classes. You played back in SoM, you remember guards, burgs, hunts ...

Also after RoI release, wardens were the most broken class (freep or creep). Heals were not scaled and dps was far too weak. (which of course went to the other extreme two updates later and stayed this way ever since...)

I do agree that after RoI launch the game went to hell though. The store was the #1 problem. It messed up any kind of ballance was left in game.

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Not defending wardens, but at one point they were so broken some people just didn't take them to groups as tanks and just asked for guardians, there were some exceptions though. There was only one short period of time when wardens were bit weak on moors, since then they have been OP as heck.
    They are not in a good place now but hopefully this will be addressed .

Good to see you bro today, have you aged that quickly your hair has turned grey lol ? Has 10 levels done that to you ? I hope to see posts from you on the gambler line , I've put my concerns about HIPS I'm so disappointed I can't begin to say but today was fun , psycho reavers in 65k morale hitting like trains !!! BAs on permanent MT being healed by defilers , all on 60 % audacity !!!! ( is that the bug ?) It won't last (hope not anyway) but we shall see .

Live long and prosper all

Wardens were not always among the stongest freep classes. You played back in SoM, you remember guards, burgs, hunts ...

Also after RoI release, wardens were the most broken class (freep or creep). Heals were not scaled and dps was far too weak. (which of course went to the other extreme two updates later and stayed this way ever since...)

I do agree that after RoI launch the game went to hell though. The store was the #1 problem. It messed up any kind of ballance was left in game.

Wardens were not the strongest class back then, no. But weak in PvP terms, never have been. A broken class according to their role, they definitively were. (I just realised this sounds a bit like Yoda )

RoI was the start of PvP extreme misery. Before that, you had a somewhat balanced game without the extremes, without godmode classes, without p2w buying you everything.

But who knows, maybe the future is brighter... I'm coming back for Minas Tirith, but probably only PvE. I need to see the White City.

Btw, anyone ever played LOTR Risk? Brilliant game. I wish it was an online game so that I could protect Minas Tirith online too.

Wardens were not the strongest class back then, no. But weak in PvP terms, never have been. A broken class according to their role, they definitively were. (I just realised this sounds a bit like Yoda )

RoI was the start of PvP extreme misery. Before that, you had a somewhat balanced game without the extremes, without godmode classes, without p2w buying you everything.

But who knows, maybe the future is brighter... I'm coming back for Minas Tirith, but probably only PvE. I need to see the White City.

Btw, anyone ever played LOTR Risk? Brilliant game. I wish it was an online game so that I could protect Minas Tirith online too.

Speaking about extremes and god mode classes? May I remind you at period from December 2008 until April 2009.

Early MOM was start of Extreme PVP misery.

Remember hunters 1 shooting you from stealth?

Last edited by Melunielsigh; Dec 06 2013 at 06:47 AM.

Wardens were not the strongest class back then, no. But weak in PvP terms, never have been.
    You are simply wrong. They were broken.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

I remember how wardens were in early RoI. Turbine introduced something called "finesse" and thought it was a good idea Unfortunately wardens defences were based on B/P/E.. Wardens still had one thing they could do, if they traited blue line they were almost unkillable in moors but nobody wanted them in pve no matter what they did. Turbine panicked since they didn't expect finesse to break up some game mecanics so they gave wardens some desperate changes in u6 (like defiant challenge, which was a laughable skill). It's true wardens have never been weak in pvp but in early RoI they were almost forced to trait blue line while all other freep classes were having a walk in the park.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Decent action tonight. Thank you freeps and creeps
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Wardens still had one thing they could do, if they traited blue line they were almost unkillable in moors
    Nop. That happened one update later. Warden heals were not scaled when RoI launched. Actually I remember a warden in my kin telling me the heals were on par with a defiler's dps.

When RoI launched I could tank draigoch on my warden, with a healer on my a$$, and still there were times where spike damage could get me to like 4k. After U6, I could tank draigoch, completelly solo while afk...

~Eralwen R10 hunter

None cares what QQ'ers with 1 post count have to say!

Ouch. The burn from a Bloodskank.

Atleast my opinions are valid.

On top of that, we have
    -No audacity armour for lvl cap
    -An un-mitigated damage type
    -Some creeps have double audacity bonuses
    I just remembered that you ''forgot'' to add in that ''list of things that are wrong in this expansion and need to be fixed asap'', that wardens bleeds cant be mitigated either. I wonder why did you omit that ... *looks at his class*.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    I just remembered that you ''forgot'' to add in that ''list of things that are wrong in this expansion and need to be fixed asap'', that wardens bleeds cant be mitigated either. I wonder why did you omit that ... *looks at his class*.
    My warden is lvl 85 (with 75 gear), sitting on Snowbourn (server), and I have no intention of either playing it anytime soon, or paying money to Turbine to re-transfer it. But anyways it's much more important to fix the damage type of a whole side, than one class. (Even though warden dots should be fixed as well).

Plus there are creep "bugs" that have priority, if we look at all classes. MT on 40s cd <---- lol, Wrath, burrow, sprint n' hips,

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Page 310 of 335 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 320 ... LastLast