We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 309 of 335 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 319 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Answer this:
    Whats the point for freeps to go EM right now to encounter the elite of gilrain creeps running like scared sheeps inside a red TA to tyrant room with MT almost like a toggle skill, bugged non-mitigated damage and 60k morale (with 85 armour even)? In RoR period they came GV at least, so why not return the favour of grams camping? Easy answer: Gilrain creepside. (not all are meant, there are some exceptions). And the video shows the average warg level of our server, a SINGLE slow would have been enough. Now let the flame war (since it's the best mature way to not answer the question above) begin!
    I'll try answer your question. Creeps are not returning the favour because they, contrary to Freeps, understand that GV/Grams camping just leads to everyone being frustrated with the #### action and taking it out on eachother. They give the few Freeps that want to come to EM now the room to explore the map a bit and grab 2 Outposts. They wait for Freeps to initiate a fight because they know they'll probably win and don't want to be called out here by the hypocrite Freeps who have been doing that for the past years, like you. You seem to blame Creeps for using their much needed CD reduced skills which they'll need badly later in this expansion and the updated morale Turbine gave them and have no power over lowering.

I agree with your point on the warg though, very bad play on his part.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

anyone know roughly when the new pvmp armour coming ?

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    anyone know roughly when the new pvmp armour coming ?
    They will come with update 12.1, which is a matter of weeks, rather than a matter of months.

Edit: As for the action last couple weeks, I have no idea how it's been, only freeps I fought were spars the first 2 days when I tried out my WL for HD. I'm likely to stay out of the moors until some kind of balance is back.
    Last edited by Glohir; Dec 01 2013 at 08:08 AM.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Wow that story is like a mirror image of creep life for the last how many years?
    This.

Thats why I said there are no valid excuses. But we all know that the meaning of the word "fun" is very subjective. It varies between challenge/balance/faceroll.

And freeps can always get a group to have more chances if they feel undepowered 1v1. Or try to avoid MTs/BAs if they are too much OP atm and cant kill them. There are many ways to play imo.

If freeps only go to EM when they finally get their top gear to have more balance or to have the usual chances to faceroll, we will need to wait for next update or a couple of weeks more at least.

Well. Good luck for all grinding HD battles.

Cya.
    Last edited by Corlindel-; Dec 01 2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

I find it sad that theres almost no freeps in moors these days. It's annoying with the mitigation bug, no new pvmp armour and some skills having laughable short cd's. Yet I saw lot's of creeps playing after RoI and u10. Remember where you got your shiny ranks from, so there should be no excuse for freeps to not come and get ganked by low ranks.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Are you ******* serious guys? Bashing players for not being on the moors 1 week after HD release?

Even if all the players were 95 by now, and had the best possible gear they can get, the moors are unfinished. To those that were not in beta, things were like: average creep health 25k. It resulted to a moria 2.0 (several one-shots). For 5 rounds of beta this was not changed. The last moment before release, with no other testing, Turbine decided to just double + the creep health, just to "buy some time" to "sort things out". This is why regeneration is not scaled, healing is not scaled, and a solo reaver can pull a whole keep and kill the marshals with the CG in no time. WHy would anyone want to play in this mess?

On top of that, we have
    -No audacity armour for lvl cap
    -An un-mitigated damage type
    -Some creeps have double audacity bonuses

~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

It's not as bad as some people make out, we just need a bit of co-operation from creeps to agree to let freeps have all the OP's to even it up.
    Wishful thinking i know but Gilrain was once a fairly reasonable place
    Anything to get some action going after the utter drivel they served up as an expansion pve wise.
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

like alakin said probably gv might be the only chance for small pvp action until the next update, open fight is near enough impossible at this stage even with 4 blue OP's and nimo said is right. It's not the players fault for this update. my few cents *flips coin and walks away*

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    If you think hunter melee damage can make a difference then sorry i am calling you once more dumb.

Btw i posted as a ba and not as a freep.
    Oh! God! You don't understand my posts TWICE and you call ME dumb... the irony.
    I'm not reporting you just yet so all people witness how civilized of a person you are, instead of trying to prove a point or state facts or even an opinion you reply with dumb dumb bell. Notice I've never called you any names & you're the one who started.

What you just said there is that melee damage is a type of ranged damage (you called me dumb ).
    There is this thing called Tactical ranged damage, I had to go through all those metaphors thinking there were people here with good old brains to understand them but eventually I'll have to explain everything I said because there are, well, "dumb" people.

I seriously hope this was a (vain) troll attempt.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    WHy would anyone want to play in this mess?
    The balance in this game has been a mess since ... well, ever. And people kept playing so, what is the problem exactly now?

Oh wait yeah, now freeps are the ones clearly underpowered. So lets pretend the times when wardens could tank a craid, RKs outheal large group of creeps or hunters 1 shot creeps didnt exist and lets complain just now about the balance in the game.

Now wardens and hunters are roflstomped by reavers and BAs almost anytime anywhere .... but just now the game is f.ucked up apparently.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    The balance in this game has been a mess since ... well, ever. And people kept playing so, what is the problem exactly now?

Oh wait yeah, now freeps are the ones clearly underpowered. So lets pretend the times when wardens could tank a craid, RKs outheal large group of creeps or hunters 1 shot creeps didnt exist and lets complain just now about the balance in the game.

Now wardens and hunters are roflstomped by reavers and BAs almost anytime anywhere .... but just now the game is f.ucked up apparently.
    Couldn't say it any better.
    Not to mention that freeps, as they always do after each expansion, will complain to turbine about the balance before even making sure it's not balanced or waiting for the next update but no make their judgement before all the smoke clears; first few weeks where creeps are obviously overpowered cause of low geared freeps & no hotfixes yet.
    & off-course Turbine will answer the cries & they're op again & we won't hear those cries of imbalanced from them ever again until the next time.

To be fair an expansion as never been this screwed in EM.
    Creeps may not be OP when freeps get on level audacity, and creeps aren't bugged in so many ways.
    This nonsense about freeps not being geared, doesn't cut it. Gotten the best gear that are possible to get at current date and still have no fightning chance against any decent warg.
    But yeah, when creeps aren't bugged out and we get audacity again the freeps are prolly gonna be very OP, Captains in yellow line will atleast.

As I said ("& no hotfixes yet. ") I know about the gear issue and it's going to be fixed soon enough if you have patience with the update, after it you can complain all you want I won't blame you if the new gear doesn't fix the problem. But right now all the complaints are gonna cause turbine or WBs to roll back the buffs they made to creeps or whatever they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    As I said ("& no hotfixes yet. ") I know about the gear issue and it's going to be fixed soon enough if you have patience with the update, after it you can complain all you want I won't blame you if the new gear doesn't fix the problem. But right now all the complaints are gonna cause turbine or WBs to roll back the buffs they made to creeps or whatever they'll do.
    The buffs will be taken back sooner or later in HD, since they are doing a class tree change later on. Doubt they will bother with much before that no matter what happens before then.
    I think a complaint from freepside is justified, seeing as this is gotta be worst expansion to date with several bugs and i dear say broken moors, which understandable can be hard for creeps to see.
    Honestly i have a hard time bothering to log in now, with no endgame or moors to go to. Think this is the case for many freeps.

The main point is creeps are not unkillable. As has been said in other servers, freeps playing grouped or in duo can kill creeps . In fact freeps need less numbers to kill a creep now than creeps needed before HD to kill a healing rk, or less numbers to kill a creep now than creeps needed to kill a warden before HD, or a champ/cappy duo, or others duo/trio combos, etc etc.
    Its udnerstandable to freeps to avoid EM now but why not give it a try. Just that.
    Many freeps are well experimented to have more chances now than low level creeps ever had. Actually there are more freeps playing in other servers than Gilrain aside being more populated servers or not. And yes EM is broken as ever without any balance, the news are freeps are the underdogs for a couple of weeks at least due to the huge amount of morale post beta. Freeps should be happy to have a chance to play the lotro endgame without changing pvmp faction forced to play a r0 creep Yes. this would be terrible for freep players. But. Ok. Lets wait for the EM fixing.
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Gotten the best gear that are possible to get at current date and still have no fightning chance against any decent warg.
    Wargs didnt have a fighting chance in Rohan against decent lore masters, minstrels or wardens. So, why is different now? why now is awful if 1 class cant kill another but that was ok a couple of months ago?

To be fair an expansion as never been this screwed in EM.
    For freeps sure.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

I'm currently quite happy for the challenge.
    Been wasted a few times, but also got kills.
    Freep players are growing stronger and stronger, and after update to EM, things will revert as per the norm no doubt.

In short, do the following.......
    Stop crying.
    Enjoy the challenge as it is.
    Wait for update and rolfolopter EM once again.

Just hope not too much......

Quote Originally Posted by Corlindel- View Post
    The main point is creeps are not unkillable. As has been said in other servers, freeps playing grouped or in duo can kill creeps . In fact freeps need less numbers to kill a creep now than creeps needed before HD to kill a healing rk, or less numbers to kill a creep now than creeps needed to kill a warden before HD, or a champ/cappy duo, or others duo/trio combos, etc etc.
    Actually there are more freeps playing in other servers than Gilrain aside being more populated servers or not.
    In most of this cases the player (healing rk) couldn't kill anything else either, same with blue warden. And yes i agree freeps can fight back if they force themself to grp/raid.
    Can't talk for alot of the other servers but i can say that BW have barely any freeps at all in EM, and it's mosty 1v1 infront of gv.

Wargs didnt have a fighting chance in Rohan against decent lore masters, minstrels or wardens. So, why is different now? why now is awful if 1 class cant kill another but that was ok a couple of months ago?
    Hmm haven't played much at all on gilrain since RoI.
    I will however say that wardens and loremaster are very beatable, ministrels being the hardest in my eyes.
    Wargs always had a chance against any class since moria. (argueable not ministrels in rohan).

Hmm haven't played much at all on gilrain since RoI.
    I will however say that wardens and loremaster are very beatable, ministrels being the hardest in my eyes.
    Wargs always had a chance against any class since moria. (argueable not ministrels in rohan).
    Yes, its pretty well known that during Rohan a warg could easily outdps the heals of 3 water lores casted on a LM with SoP:R on all the time, and having to move on the tar.

Wardens during Rohan could just spam restoration and let the bleeds do their job. Not to mention NS and DC or the change to determination if needed.

Wargs, during RoR, didnt stand a chance against these classes played at full potential. Not at single chance.

same with blue warden
    Yeah, no...
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Yes, its pretty well known that during Rohan a warg could easily outdps the heals of 3 water lores casted on a LM with SoP:R on all the time, and having to move on the tar.

Wardens during Rohan could just spam restoration and let the bleeds do their job. Not to mention NS and DC or the change to determination if needed.

Wargs, during RoR, didnt stand a chance against these classes played at full potential. Not at single chance.
    Yeah Waterlore can easily be interrupted.
    Anyhow it doesn't matter what you think is possible or not.
    I know things are different here and freeps on bw doesn't heal in a 1v1. So you are right that creeps where way more reliant on wether or not freeps decided to use this skills.
    But this as nothing to do with current live. you tought it was unfair then, and it's the other way around now so it's now ok? No wonder we have war in the world

Yeah Waterlore can easily be interrupted.
    Since the CD of the interrupted skill is way shorter than your interrupt, i wonder how are you gonna prevent the LM from stacking water lores.

I get it, if those classes during Rohan didnt play at full potential using all their skills, there was a chance for the warg to win. Now the tables have turned, and im pretty sure you will have your chances to win wargs right now if they dont play at full potential using everything they have. So, again, why is this the worst expansion ever?

So, again, why is this the worst expansion ever?
    Cause my statement was based on PvE endgame(or rather lack of), gear(lack of), Audacity bug and new orc damage type, and not from change of powers (mostly from the bugs).
    Honestly i'd rather creeps was underdogs again so freeps would come out so i could continue ranking my defiler, but all in all it doesn't really matter to me what what fraction is OP.

Freeps crying on here is making me laugh, a lot! In the beta freeps were still smashing the hell out of creeps, so what did they do to fix it.? They actually nerfed a couple of creep skills, sorted a few broken freep skills and gave 20k extra morale to creeps. Since freeps were smashing creeps in 3 seconds with 30k, so how come an extra 2 seconds/20k is such a problem? All the freeps in beta had the same problems you lot are crying about yet they still came and smashed creeps to pieces. Quite frankly I think most are scared to die/dont know what to do when there isnt a fraid within shouting distance or are now getting found out to be the bad players they most probably are.

You kids have had it too easy for too long, you need to crawl out of the shadow of the fraid mentality and man up. You never know it might actually make you a better player now you actually have a challenge on your hands. Dont Worry you will get your toys back soon then you can go back to zerging solo's with raids.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Page 309 of 335 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 319 ... LastLast