We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 308 of 335 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 318 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 8355
  1. #7676
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    128
    Somebody was happy to see me last night :kiss:



    Had a good blast last night at spars, well apart some a silly BA that kept sticking in sly attacks when we was sparing others..

    Anyways best be off i need 8 more levels lol
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]
    [b][center]Putting the G in Gilrain since 2008[/b][/center]
    [center][url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url][/center]

  2. #7677
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Has there been any kind of action in these last few days?
    I've been too busy in PvE land to check the moors since I thought the moors is broken anyway and there's likely to be no action..
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  3. #7678
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Has there been any kind of action in these last few days?
    I've been too busy in PvE land to check the moors since I thought the moors is broken anyway and there's likely to be no action..
    No action, people are getting their gear, though i have tried going moors a bit with my freeps, so a there have been a few fights, short ones though.

  4. #7679
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by undervo View Post
    No action, people are getting their gear, though i have tried going moors a bit with my freeps, so a there have been a few fights, short ones though.
    I can imagine most of those fights turned out a little like this:



    :P
    #zergistheanswer

  5. #7680
    its impossible for range class (freep) to kill a BA these days when the evasion skill Cooldown is short. looks EM is broken until the next update.

  6. #7681
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Varda
    Posts
    302
    It's not broken. It is doomed.

    It cannot sink lower.

  7. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    its impossible for range class (freep) to kill a BA these days when the evasion skill Cooldown is short. looks EM is broken until the next update.
    Shame on you being such high rank and say that freeps ranged classes can't kill BA with evade skill on. It seems rank & experience are two totally different definitions those days..
    Why do you (players) always have to judge on EM balance in first few weeks, wait till it's full swing and we'll see if it's broken or balanced.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  8. #7683
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Shame on you being such high rank and say that freeps ranged classes can't kill BA with evade skill on. It seems rank & experience are two totally different definitions those days..
    Why do you (players) always have to judge on EM balance in first few weeks, wait till it's full swing and we'll see if it's broken or balanced.
    I'm saying evasion is now spammable.

    *discuss* *grabs nachos & salsa sauce *

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Why do you (players) always have to judge on EM balance in first few weeks
    because players have their own rights to discuss their experience? *jeez, somone pushed your buttons*

  9. #7684
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    *jeez, somone pushed your buttons*
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    its impossible for range class (freep) to kill a BA these days when the evasion skill Cooldown is short. looks EM is broken until the next update.
    I think you're the one who got his buttons pushed first mate.
    I have just seen the cooldown of BA's Moving Target today after my post, & I too don't agree with that change.. for now.
    You see we don't know anything yet about how freeps will be in the Ettenmoors in few months to come and after, so you just don't judge how balance is when you go in the moors geared with low quality gear and not in your best form yet.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  10. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    judge how balance is when you go in the moors geared with low quality gear and not in your best form yet.
    Let me simplify this the best i can, freeps pvmp armour(level 95 + audacity) has not been introduced yet the current armour still sits as it is (level 85 ones), so by means we ARE waiting for these in the next update. It's not about low geared its the case of turbine havent introduced it yet in the release of the expansion.

    Does this make sense now?

  11. #7686
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    Let me simplify this the best i can, freeps pvmp armour(level 95 + audacity) has not been introduced yet the current armour still sits as it is (level 85 ones), so by means we ARE waiting for these in the next update. It's not about low geared its the case of turbine havent introduced it yet in the release of the expansion.

    Does this make sense now?
    I'm not stupid I can read thanks.
    I already know this fact & I'm fairly certain it's gonna be added in a soon enough update, after which you can know how balanced it is but right now there are barely any freeps who enter Ettens with or without new audacity gear.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  12. #7687
    These last couple of posts reminded me of this
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]


    [/URL]

  13. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindaro View Post
    Except it didn't start with a giggle, quite the opposite actually.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  14. #7689
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Shame on you being such high rank and say that freeps ranged classes can't kill BA with evade skill on. It seems rank & experience are two totally different definitions those days..
    Why do you (players) always have to judge on EM balance in first few weeks, wait till it's full swing and we'll see if it's broken or balanced.
    I cant believe theres such a bad ba that will lose with evade. Shame on you for beeing so dumb and hatefull towards freepside.
    Though i agree with the 2nd part.

  15. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I cant believe theres such a bad ba that will lose with evade. Shame on you for beeing so dumb and hatefull towards freepside.
    Though i agree with the 2nd part.
    The main point in that post is that not all ranged is physical damage but it seems you're not getting that meaning. Please be sure you understand posts before calling people dumb. I can also say the same about many freeps who are hateful towards creepside including yourself (depending on what server you're playing) but it's just the way it is, you are more inclined to defend the side you're on but I try my best to make my defense with the least bigotry as possible, by making sure I state facts, as should all people.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

    Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

  16. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    The main point in that post is that not all ranged is physical damage but it seems you're not getting that meaning. Please be sure you understand posts before calling people dumb. I can also say the same about many freeps who are hateful towards creepside including yourself (depending on what server you're playing) but it's just the way it is, you are more inclined to defend the side you're on but I try my best to make my defense with the least bigotry as possible, by making sure I state facts, as should all people.
    Theres no need to over react. Chill and relax.....


  17. #7692
    1 week after HD launch and no sign of a single freep in half an hour of play yesterday night? Come on guys. Is it necessary to log on and travel to EM with my lvl 85 freep to give creeps a chance of play pvp and get a kill? No top gear is not a valid excuse. I've seen many freep players in pve land wearing good stuff already. So, what are you waiting for?

    Cya.
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

  18. #7693
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlindel- View Post
    1 week after HD launch and no sign of a single freep in half an hour of play yesterday night? Come on guys. Is it necessary to log on and travel to EM with my lvl 85 freep to give creeps a chance of play pvp and get a kill? No top gear is not a valid excuse. I've seen many freep players in pve land wearing good stuff already. So, what are you waiting for?

    Cya.
    If creeps are so desperate for some action and want more freeps in EM, maybe it would help if you didn't just zerg anyone you set eyes on. I'll give you an example:

    I go to TA3, with absolute #### gear, 85 second ager, and see a spider. he then burrows, calls for help on OOC, war leader comes bubbles, get jumped by 3 wargs and then I'm dead. how about the time at GV where me and someone else I was duoing with were both level 90, not even max level, 2v2, we almost kill a warg, then it uses hips, war leader and deffy come in, then reaver, then we're dead. oh and lets not forget the people who are switching to unmitigated orc-craft and fell-wrought damage, hitting my cappy for 9k, that in itself is a reason not to play

    thought i'd also add of certain person raging on OOC because he died 3 times then switching to BA

    these are all valid excuses

  19. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlindel- View Post
    1 week after HD launch and no sign of a single freep in half an hour of play yesterday night? Come on guys. Is it necessary to log on and travel to EM with my lvl 85 freep to give creeps a chance of play pvp and get a kill? No top gear is not a valid excuse. I've seen many freep players in pve land wearing good stuff already. So, what are you waiting for?

    Cya.
    Freeps have not got their level 95 pvmp audacity armour yet, yes, thats right. the only Armour available in GV is the level 85 armour which is useless now, since creeps can single shot freeps now because the old armour is not scaled to a level 95 where as a level 95 freep having the only option to come out with level 85 armour is not fun for any freeps. If turbine gives freeps level 95 audacity armour then the answer to that will be yes we will come out to pvp but frankly we cant pvp at this point. Its the fact that freeps right now are low mitigated espeically the light and medium armour classes.

    conclusion to this is there will be no pvp activity until turbine have released the level 95 audacity Armour to freeps.

  20. #7695
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    If creeps are so desperate for some action and want more freeps in EM, maybe it would help if you didn't just zerg anyone you set eyes on. I'll give you an example:

    I go to TA3, with absolute #### gear, 85 second ager, and see a spider. he then burrows, calls for help on OOC, war leader comes bubbles, get jumped by 3 wargs and then I'm dead. how about the time at GV where me and someone else I was duoing with were both level 90, not even max level, 2v2, we almost kill a warg, then it uses hips, war leader and deffy come in, then reaver, then we're dead. oh and lets not forget the people who are switching to unmitigated orc-craft and fell-wrought damage, hitting my cappy for 9k, that in itself is a reason not to play

    thought i'd also add of certain person raging on OOC because he died 3 times then switching to BA

    these are all valid excuses
    Wow that story is like a mirror image of creep life for the last how many years? 1 week you guys have had of it.......................it must make you want to delete all your toons in a rage quit you have had it so tough.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  21. #7696
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Wow that story is like a mirror image of creep life for the last how many years? 1 week you guys have had of it.......................it must make you want to delete all your toons in a rage quit you have had it so tough.
    You speak as if my main isn't a creep

    It's worse for freeps right now than it has been for creeps in a good while

  22. #7697
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackleNackle View Post
    Freeps have not got their level 95 pvmp audacity armour yet, yes, thats right. the only Armour available in GV is the level 85 armour which is useless now, since creeps can single shot freeps now because the old armour is not scaled to a level 95 where as a level 95 freep having the only option to come out with level 85 armour is not fun for any freeps. If turbine gives freeps level 95 audacity armour then the answer to that will be yes we will come out to pvp but frankly we cant pvp at this point. Its the fact that freeps right now are low mitigated espeically the light and medium armour classes.

    conclusion to this is there will be no pvp activity until turbine have released the level 95 audacity Armour to freeps.
    Seems nice, but if that warg had used his slows wisely you would have been owned.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 Hunter , HeavyHaggis R10 Guard, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain Cappy
    Haggisbash R8 Reaver , Haggisgash R7 WL

  23. #7698
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    Seems nice, but if that warg had used his slows wisely you would have been owned.
    This warg is hardly competent so yeah...

  24. #7699
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    The main point in that post is that not all ranged is physical damage but it seems you're not getting that meaning. Please be sure you understand posts before calling people dumb. I can also say the same about many freeps who are hateful towards creepside including yourself (depending on what server you're playing) but it's just the way it is, you are more inclined to defend the side you're on but I try my best to make my defense with the least bigotry as possible, by making sure I state facts, as should all people.
    If you think hunter melee damage can make a difference then sorry i am calling you once more dumb.

    Btw i posted as a ba and not as a freep.

  25. #7700
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlindel- View Post
    1 week after HD launch and no sign of a single freep in half an hour of play yesterday night? Come on guys. Is it necessary to log on and travel to EM with my lvl 85 freep to give creeps a chance of play pvp and get a kill? No top gear is not a valid excuse. I've seen many freep players in pve land wearing good stuff already. So, what are you waiting for?
    Cya.
    Answer this:
    Whats the point for freeps to go EM right now to encounter the elite of gilrain creeps running like scared sheeps inside a red TA to tyrant room with MT almost like a toggle skill, bugged non-mitigated damage and 60k morale (with 85 armour even)? In RoR period they came GV at least, so why not return the favour of grams camping? Easy answer: Gilrain creepside. (not all are meant, there are some exceptions). And the video shows the average warg level of our server, a SINGLE slow would have been enough. Now let the flame war (since it's the best mature way to not answer the question above) begin!
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

 

 
Page 308 of 335 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload