We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Thank you to all the people of Britain and throughout the commonwealth who held street parties to celebrate my r10 achievement. Also thank you gary barlow for hosting a music tribute in my honour. You served your queen well.
    Gratz, Dharmaa!
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Thank you to all the people of Britain and throughout the commonwealth who held street parties to celebrate my r10 achievement. Also thank you gary barlow for hosting a music tribute in my honour. You served your queen well.
    Ha! ty, at something about that Jubilee made me smile

Re: Commendacity.

GR with horses due around Sept time? I'm now taking bets that GRwH will be the 1st season reset...living the grind?

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    What are the cds of the champ bubbles? I just had a fight for 3 minutes and 30 seconds, and the champ I fought pulled out 4(!) bubbles out his sleave, not to mention used all heals he had including man heal. Most of the fight was about kiting away the bubbles, I had these small windows to actually do dmg.

But then, 1-2 minutes later, right after I have regenerated, I find him fighting Dharma with 2 other freeps, and I go for him thinking all his skills are on cd. But no, he pops 2 bubbles this time as well, in a fight lasting 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

I understand this guy runs in glory, but really???????

And yes, Dharma, I should have gone for that tank after his pledge ran out but I was too focused on that bloody champ. Voice ftw.
    1 bubble got cd 1 mintue if he got legacy on li second bubble is 5 minute cd but its stronger one with some extra bonusses
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    is it just me, or did a background picture appear on the site moments ago?
    It is not just you.

Lol Gratz mate. Hurry up to Rank 11, I need more cake!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000032d27/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Leader of Exiles of Numenor - Evain, Filthmonger, Tamesa, Fimbulwinter, Bellamor

So the main reason people want me to stay is cos they love saying i smell........

Filthy, Dharmski wont let me take the celebrations away from him even after 60yrs, and i miss Drogba already :'(

Uhmmm that's a big part of it yeah... Though I guess your kinda ok too, I mean for a smelly Uruk.
    [center]Retired from EM until things are kinda balanced again[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Filthy, Dharmski wont let me take the celebrations away from him even after 60yrs,
    Erm This is my day ... either tell me how great i am or gt fo.

So the main reason people want me to stay is cos they love saying i smell........

Filthy, Dharmski wont let me take the celebrations away from him even after 60yrs, and i miss Drogba already :'(
    Well I find the whole loincloth thing tired, tedious and not in the least bit funny, but I still want you to stay. Does that help? :shrug:
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

If you're gone it means I have to actually put EFFORT into thinking up insults for other people.

Not that BD will mind, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliee View Post
    Uhmmm that's a big part of it yeah... Though I guess your kinda ok too, I mean for a smelly Uruk.
    Thats not helping!

Erm This is my day ... either tell me how great i am or gt fo.
    you are ok, at a stretch....but grz mate, well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Utnac View Post
    Well I find the whole loincloth thing tired, tedious and not in the least bit funny, but I still want you to stay. Does that help? :shrug:
    Thats kinda better yes, though still umming and arring, and testing servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    If you're gone it means I have to actually put EFFORT into thinking up insults for other people.

Not that BD will mind, I'm sure.
    like i want to make things easy for you potato breath.

Thats kinda better yes, though still umming and arring, and testing servers.
    Check out Laurelin, I've always enjoyed their action and generally a mature bunch, not spent much time there though.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]

UB, seriously dude, can't force ya to stay and all jokes aside, you would be sorely missed
    [center]Retired from EM until things are kinda balanced again[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Elliee View Post
    can't force ya to stay
    Hehe....

I can.

I would just like to take a moment and thank all freeps for not zergballing the map over the last couple of days/week(s) with rediculous unplayable numbers.
    Sincerely, Peli.
    Sincere statement is sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    What are the cds of the champ bubbles? I just had a fight for 3 minutes and 30 seconds, and the champ I fought pulled out 4(!) bubbles out his sleave, not to mention used all heals he had including man heal. Most of the fight was about kiting away the bubbles, I had these small windows to actually do dmg.

But then, 1-2 minutes later, right after I have regenerated, I find him fighting Dharma with 2 other freeps, and I go for him thinking all his skills are on cd. But no, he pops 2 bubbles this time as well, in a fight lasting 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

I understand this guy runs in glory, but really???????

And yes, Dharma, I should have gone for that tank after his pledge ran out but I was too focused on that bloody champ. Voice ftw.
    judging from your discription of the fight i must conclude that the champ in your story was me and the guard you talk about was zyt.
    As you obviusly noticed i have a couple blue traits in and offten stancedance in and out glory. i do not use the full traitline just 3-4 i also dont wear my tanking/survival gear/jewellry in EM , so really you have seen nothing of what a true glory champ can survive. ( that would be troll, since i wouldnt be able to put out proper damage to even kill a decent creep )

Unlike the wanne-be-champs i actualy see the power( if not overpowerness ) of these traits ,esspecialy call of the wild confuses creeps. it reduces my sudden defence by 5 second cooldown every hit of wild attack which makes it ~40-30 seconds cooldown.
    this allong with my other defence/self heal skills is enough to prevent you from killing me. i did NOT use my bigger bubble ( true herorics ) or my big heal ( dire need ) in that fight at all, not untill we joined in Drama's fight. so i feel a bit assulted here by how you make up your post. Ow and man heal? really? i am an Elf.........

love to spar your or dharma some time though, cause those fights are awsome.

Edhun
    Last edited by Isdring; Jun 06 2012 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    judging from your discription of the fight i must conclude that the champ in your story was me and the guard you talk about was zyt.
    As you obviusly noticed i have a couple blue traits in and offten stancedance in and out glory. i do not use the full traitline just 3-4 i also dont wear my tanking/survival gear/jewellry in EM , so really you have seen nothing of what a true glory champ can survive. ( that would be troll, since i wouldnt be able to put out proper damage to even kill a decent creep )

Unlike the nargay-wanne-be-champs i actualy see the power( if not overpowerness ) of these traits ,esspecialy call of the wild confuses creeps. it reduces my sudden defence by 5 second cooldown every hit of wild attack which makes it ~40-30 seconds cooldown.
    this allong with my other defence/self heal skills is enough to prevent you from killing me. i did NOT use my bigger bubble ( true herorics ) or my big heal ( dire need ) in that fight at all, not untill we joined in Drama's fight. so i feel a bit assulted here by how you make up your post. Ow and man heal? really? i am an Elf.........

love to spar your or dharma some time though, cause those fights are awsome.

Edhun
    Hehe, remember that I see it from the receiving end. I haven't played champion since 2007 and I'm used to fighting fervour champs. You used a pretty big heal in that fight(along with a few other heals), healing yourself from 2k morale to well over 7k morale, that's when I gave up since I was at 2.something morale. Probably wasn't man heal if you aren't a man.... ^^

I did 15-17k dmg(I have the fight stored btw, all data from the fight is logged but have to log in to access it), kited through ALL bubbles without doing any dmg. Meaning if we had fought on and I had dropped you 7.5k more morale, I would have done 23-25k dmg to you WITHOUT dpsing through bubbles. And I'm sure you had more heals ready. That's sick!
    However, you did ~25k dmg to me in the same fight, that's sick too.

And spar? Why would you want to spar when we have REAL 1v1's instead? We met 1v1 late yesterday evening as well, fought for maybe a minute or two, but were interrupted by some screaming minstrel and I had to bail.

Your power pool seemed to be fine as well, so rabid bite wouldn't have changed anything. And I'm guessing silence/disarm won't block any of the heals/bubbles either?
    Last edited by stoffi; Jun 06 2012 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    You gonna teach me how to be kited for 10 minutes by a Blackarrow and lose while the BA is on 2k morale? I bet that's gotta hurt... guess what... I won from that BA.

I know how you play, I know how glory works, tho noobs gonna be noobs, and while you have loads more survivability, your rating is loads lower, Guess Glory is not all win for those who can't use it properly.
    Perhaps he doesn't run around with a bucket-load of store pots up his sleeve and perhaps he has the guts to leave GV without a minstrel and a runekeeper close behind? As if Rating makes you a better player lol.
    [center]

Quote Originally Posted by Utnac View Post
    Perhaps he doesn't run around with a bucket-load of store pots up his sleeve and perhaps he has the guts to leave GV without a minstrel and a runekeeper close behind? As if Rating makes you a better player lol.
    find me a screenie or any proof at all where I ever used a storepot, and we'll talk before that I won't talk to you, with your storepots. and indeed it does not, mr 5star warg.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

Re : Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Please remember to adhere to the community guidelines when posting in these forums. This includes refraining from name calling and flaming others.

Regards,

Isdring

Re: Re : Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Isdring View Post
    Please remember to adhere to the community guidelines when posting in these forums. This includes refraining from name calling and flaming others.

Regards,

Isdring
    Whilst I admire your resolve. This is Gilrain and you'll have your work cut out for you on these forums I'm afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    Whilst I admire your resolve. This is Gilrain and you'll have your work cut out for you on these forums I'm afraid
    I think everyone had the last mod on ignore didn't they? It just The pages just flew by without notice..

Quote Originally Posted by Isdring View Post

Regards,

Isdring
    Just a quick note to say if your going to go to the trouble of editing a post, you need to edit the quote immediately below.

Pretty thankless task its going to be keeping this thread in order; I recommend instead that you make a new on going thread yourselves each week and lock it at the end of the week, it will be a shorter read to deal with.

Else you are sitting on a beach commanding the sea not to come in >.<
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

or instead of pointlessly locking the thread over and over, give the warnings to those who need them. A new thread gets made almost as if the old one was never locked, and the whole thing starts again.

Page 3 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast