We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 291 of 335 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 301 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I bet they'll just buff existing skills, or combine existing skills into one to technically reduce the total number of skills while maintaining utility.

Here's how I see things going:

RKs: Wondrous Epic Foreshadowing Conclusion: -50% incoming damage, +40% incoming healing applied to player, lolwut amount of damage applied to enemy.
    Champ: Sprint Horn: +45% run speed, immunity to slows, every time you blow the horn, you get an extra +20% run speed. Stacks idk lol amount of times.
    Hunter: Desperate Heartseeker: The hunter is allowed to flee the battlefield and, upon reaching safety, launch a surgical strike upon his opponent using satellite targeting. Hits for 100000000000 halp I got a bo-bo damage.
    Guardian: Overpower Charge. You forgo your defensive tactics, using your shield instead as a surfboard to increase movement speed to 500%, also automatically applies the buffs of the old Overpower stance.
    Warden: We didn't know what to do so we just combined every single skill into one mega skill. Enjoy.
    You really need to turn off your computer and go outside in the sun, your posts are depressing.................... ......

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrytt View Post
    You really need to turn off your computer and go outside in the sun, your posts are depressing.................... ......
    A. It's Ireland. Sun is scarce.
    B. I spend a lot of time outside.
    C. They have reason to be depressing.
    D. It was a sarcastic joke.
    E. Why would I take life advice from someone I never met?

Hate to get involved again but your posts are no better. Maybe you need to get some sun.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Thought Hobbits only knew how to make sandwiches.
    I'm sure jure hid a croque monsieur machine in there as well
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Your post about burglars depressed me even more tbh

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Your post about burglars depressed me even more tbh
    Still crying?

SQ was also a joke, never mind eh!

SQ was also a joke, never mind eh!
    PVP for as long as I have, as consistently as I have, and tolerated the same insults to the human race that we call players as I have, and you start to lose a lot of your emotion and your ability to perceive jokes.

Sorry to Squelcher for set swapping. Was just trying out new set, without a huge risk of failure, won't happen again

Sorry to Squelcher for set swapping. Was just trying out new set, without a huge risk of failure, won't happen again
    The risk proved to be too great.

The risk proved to be too great.
    hardly, all I need is practice with my new silence and I shall not be beat.. maybe

or at least i'll almost not be beat

hardly, all I need is practice with my new silence and I shall not be beat.. maybe
    Jure tried it a lot and it didn't work for him (I didn't tell him he's just a noob, no need to add insult to excessive injury). I only lost to one burg in a spar since RoR and that was before I started using my crit setup.

Jure tried it a lot and it didn't work for him (I didn't tell him he's just a noob, no need to add insult to excessive injury). I only lost to one burg in a spar since RoR and that was before I started using my crit setup.
    I came to a conclusion that silence set is not as viable against warleaders as devastate set. I was succesful with it against all other wl's but not against you nub Squelch I want my 12th rematch soon.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    I was succesful with it against all other wl's but not against you nub Squelch I want my 12th rematch soon.
    Please don't feed my ego. Don't want it getting too greedy.

12th rematch? What is that then? 12-1 to me? I know I always say to never pity a freep, but this is getting ridiculous.

Please don't feed my ego. Don't want it getting too greedy.

12th rematch? What is that then? 12-1 to me? I know I always say to never pity a freep, but this is getting ridiculous.
    12-2 But I will have my revenge.

Let's have couple of spars tomorrow.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Let's have couple of spars tomorrow.
    You'll see no mercy from a Clegane.

So, creeps. You decide to group up to farm 2 freeps earlier this morning, proceed to get bigger, farm freeps at lug GY, until... Guess what? Rave appears, you run to River Outpost without fighting, wipe, map to grams, and log. You're why action is bad, not anyone else.

Enjoy being farmed

lol crying freep on Gilrain
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/1/0/0/1/111001UtEFA.png[/IMG][/URL]

So, creeps. You decide to group up to farm 2 freeps earlier this morning, proceed to get bigger, farm freeps at lug GY, until... Guess what? Rave appears, you run to River Outpost without fighting, wipe, map to grams, and log. You're why action is bad, not anyone else.

Enjoy being farmed
    Yday was more fun 12 were hugging the gy vs me and eth xD
    Last edited by affected7; Aug 26 2013 at 09:28 AM.

Enjoy being farmed

Errh ... nobody was grouped there. Maybe there was a couple duoing, like you and Rat, but thats about it. If you think the 7-8 creeps at ROP were all grouped thats not what happened at all. And I dont understand why you say freeps were farmed there bacause you guys were at the spawn (so you had a place to go and be safe) and you had similar numbers ish (andomahi, machaggis, olog, rat, lyran, antybard ...) those are the ones that i remember and im probably missing someone. How exactly is that a farm?

P.S: I believe Rave appeared with the bot. Is this again ok for freeps as long as he helps with the renown?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Yday was more fun 12 were hugging the gy vs me xD
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Errh ... nobody was grouped there. Maybe there was a couple duoing, like you and Rat, but thats about it. If you think the 7-8 creeps at ROP were all grouped thats not what happened at all. And I dont understand why you say freeps were farmed there bacause you guys were at the spawn (so you had a place to go and be safe) and you had similar numbers ish (andomahi, machaggis, olog, rat, lyran, antybard ...) those are the ones that i remember and im probably missing someone. How exactly is that a farm?

P.S: I believe Rave appeared with the bot. Is this again ok for freeps as long as he helps with the renown?
    Whilst me and Rat were duoing, Guinedis, Ikitomi, Tarmak and Badnog got 6 people together to kill me and Rat, before you were there.

And the Lug GY camp? No I wasn't angry about dying too much, I have way to many deaths to care, what annoyed me was that you all ran to River OP without fighting because Rave came, wiped then all logged for an hour until another group was formed to run from tr to GV now and then.

Rave and his bot rubbish is invalid as his multi-boxed captain is no more effective than it would be if Retarius duoed with him, in fact it's less effective as there's many skills that can't be used just while on follow. Just get a warg to flayer root him in blight and then nuke him, so he can't be healed

Rave and his bot rubbish is invalid as his multi-boxed captain is no more effective than it would be if Retarius duoed with him
    There is only one of Retarius. I've seen up to three seperate bots being used.

I'm sure freeps would show the same level of calm if I came into the Moors one day with two or three defiler bots and used them to take DoF bosses.

Rave and his bot rubbish is invalid as his multi-boxed captain is no more effective than it would be if Retarius duoed with him, in fact it's less effective as there's many skills that can't be used just while on follow. Just get a warg to flayer root him in blight and then nuke him, so he can't be healed
    I have discussed this bit with you a few months back, i'm too lazy to write the same right now but you can search for it and read what I said about that subject.
    Yes Rave (w/ bot) is beatable, but you have to get your creep side of view back again (creep goggles if you wanna call it), creeps mostly don't want to give a cheater his fun and renown so they try to map away and find more fair & better fights or log all-together, it's all a matter of principal instead of cowardliness as you make it seem to be..
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

There is only one of Retarius. I've seen up to three seperate bots being used.

I'm sure freeps would show the same level of calm if I came into the Moors one day with two or three defiler bots and used them to take DoF bosses.
    i can guarantee you that freeps would nuke u and those bots Cod. It would be like

[To OOC]:Squelch taking dof buffs with defi bots
    [OOC]:Coming

No ideai why Creeps cant do the same
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    i can guarantee you that freeps would nuke u and those bots Cod. It would be like

[To OOC]:Squelch taking dof buffs with defi bots

No ideai why Creeps cant do the same
    Well then I guess the freeps wouldn't mind if I had a 24-man creep raid assisting me at all times.

And we do that a lot of the time but having someone watching the DoF 24/7 is difficult. Unlike you we don't have dedicated spies sitting all over the map all day long.

Page 291 of 335 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 301 ... LastLast