We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 290 of 335 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 300 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 8355
    I know I wasn't present for the spar mentioned above, but this is just what I imagined happened to the guard (no offense intended, as I have no idea what really happened):

Store pot number one: Oh dear, hit store pot by accident in a spar.

Store pot number two: Damn it, finger slipped again.

Store pot number three: HELP ME PLEASE I CAN'T STOP MYSELF.

Thanks for a fun night creeps!
    After you took TA we tried our best with low numbers to bring the fight to you guy's.

@Squelcher its the interrupting bit we was not happy with, chidish behavior in front of myself and two other kin members, bit like your post!

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

If you don't know how to spar or can't handle spar rules then don't spar.Simply leave the area.Community approved LCHS as spar area, if you wanna kill creeps then do it on another area, btw I don't see anyone taunting me for spars.What did Shak do to that guy ? Pulled his pants down ? Took his swords away ?
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    If you don't know how to spar or can't handle spar rules then don't spar.Simply leave the area.Community approved LCHS as spar area, if you wanna kill creeps then do it on another area, btw I don't see anyone taunting me for spars.What did Shak do to that guy ? Pulled his pants down ? Took his swords away ?
    As much as i agree on this1 i think it might sound a bit weird "if you wanna kill creeps then do it on another area" he came to EM to kill creeps and we cant tell to some1 dont kill me "here". Sounds a bit funny.

But i know what u mean and for me LC is spar area as well, but its only for me and some others, not evry1 has to approve lchs as spar area and we cant force any1 to think that way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000f8048/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    As much as i agree on this1 i think it might sound a bit weird "if you wanna kill creeps then do it on another area" he came to EM to kill creeps and we cant tell to some1 dont kill me "here". Sounds a bit funny.

But i know what u mean and for me LC is spar area as well, but its only for me and some others, not evry1 has to approve lchs as spar area and we cant force any1 to think that way.
    yes i know but these guys ( gankers ) keep using LCHS as spar area and they were there to spar at some point...thats what im talking about.

basicaly they are using that excuse ( we can kill creeps there ) and when they want to spar calling creeps to LCHS area...also it's not cool to using store stuff in spars
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    we cant force any1 to think that way.
    No, but we can make it be in their best interests to respect the general consensus of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    No, but we can make it be in their best interests to respect the general consensus of the community.
    The problem is that you hear so many conflicting and contradictory statements as what the rules are. If you attempt to formulate a rule by word of mouth you are heading for trouble . I may be wrong but I've never seen an attempt to reduce these so called rules to written form .Maybe it's worth a try so if anyone wants to state either one if these rules or even all of them it would help as a starter or perhaps demonstrate the actual problem .

I wasn't present to see the so called breach so I can't comment but Shak complaining about being ganked seems a bit rich regardless as to whether it was legit or otherwise .

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    The problem is that you hear so many conflicting and contradictory statements as what the rules are. If you attempt to formulate a rule by word of mouth you are heading for trouble . I may be wrong but I've never seen an attempt to reduce these so called rules to written form .Maybe it's worth a try so if anyone wants to state either one if these rules or even all of them it would help as a starter or perhaps demonstrate the actual problem .

I wasn't present to see the so called breach so I can't comment but Shak complaining about being ganked seems a bit rich regardless as to whether it was legit or otherwise .
    Rule 1 - You dont talk about Fight Club.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Freeps complaining about creeps making them lag in TA. I lol'ed at that one.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    I was on freep and saw you gank Maiugh with 4 others, because he CJ'd a Guardian using P2W in spars. I also noticed you killed Ratspider for no reason
    I wonder how many of the more quiet player's, or player's that don't post on the forum's much get ganked at spar's 'cough cough' for no REASON. Reading one of the name's involved here though it seem's that indeed what come's around goes around
    Last edited by Phalangite; Aug 20 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    [IMG]http://images.gs-cdn.net/static/users/120_20150233.jpg[/IMG] Numenos/Champ

Good to see a certain RK still struggling to master this game and therefor has reverted to using his Bot cappy to duo/follow/illegal macro? with him everywhere. Also heartening to see freeps still welcome him in and join forces to squash the real "evil" in this game that is creeps.

Death to all creeps, long live the cheaters, clubbers and their lovers!

Hmmmm ,*Rolls eyes*
    Last edited by Romper; Aug 20 2013 at 08:14 AM.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Do not bring in-game disputes to the forums. I've had to clean up the thread again. I realize this thread's been around for some time, but if this continues the thread will be closed.
    I've not been able to actually log into game for quite some time now due to illness, but one of the things that keeps me going through all the therapies, ops, etc etc is this particular forum. Shutting it down will be detramental to my well-being and health.

This thread has me in tears of laughter! the worse it gets the more i laugh, the better i feel, the more i can cope! It really has helped carry me through the worst of times lately.
    can't help it <evil elf girl

So i have to get my 2 pennies worth in for what i believe to be what needs to be said to defend our server, our pvp community (they hate to admit it but they do need each other!)
    and this thread!

Yes, there are ingame wars between creep/freep players, tribes and kins, as well as the love to hate 'certains' lots of flaming, accusations, sarcasm, banter, tongue in cheek comments and all out slander, but that is Gilrain through and through.
    I think we'd all be totally horrified and at a loss if it was any other way. This is as much a part of our community dynamics as its not to other servers. - Did that make sense?

Gilrain is a much smaller community than most other servers, with a totally different outlook to the game than players on the larger servers have because of that.
    So ofc our ingame and forum relationships will be different, the people here have been around for years and years, with a large number of pvp'rs having been around since launch and our low numbers means that things are more personal in certain ways which is why there is much more passion in our written words.

Other servers pvp forums are boring in comparison to this one. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Way i see it, our enemies enemy is our friend, bringing down this thread with all its history of things past will enrage creeps and freeps alike.
    Gilrains pvp community does have its opposing sides, but in one thing i truly believe it will unite in ourtrage and dissapointment against an enemy far crueler than Sauron himself!
    THE THREAD MODERATORS and closure of this thread.

So please just leave it be, and enjoy it for what it really actually is at face value.
    A place in which disgruntled freep/creeps vent their views, to get it out their systems so they can then go back to give and receive more abuse.

That's our way, its how we are, its what we know.
    Our PVP threads have been closed before for the same reason, but that hasn't changed our community. What does that say about our community dynamics?
    Another thread closure will not achieve that end again. Gilrain is what it is. A love/hate community. We love to hate and hate to love.

Imho, despite being abit ott at times, taking this from us again will not achieve that goal.

And anyhoooos. IF it was a nice clean thread, you wouldn't have to check it n clean it up, n that's what keeps you paid!!!!!!!!!
    So Blah
    xx

And i would like to end this post with a quote which, from the passion and conviction in which it was voiced, instilled a ferocity that gave way to a legendary stand from which tyranny was abated.
    Picture the scene setting...
    Leonidas, face to face with the emissary of the all powerful Persian tyrant Xerxes, is being counselled by him to speak with care, as his next words will determine the fate of his kingdom of Sparta, its people and the fates of Greece overall!
    Head bowed in contemplation, he looks to his Queen, she gives him the slightest nod, knowing her husband and kings mind.. imparting with that gesture the undeniable truth.. we are Spartan, We are born to this end
    He turns to Xerxes emissary...
    "Madness" he says, echoing the last word of the emissary's council.
    Leaonidas grows in stature, conviction, pride and intent and shouts,

THIS IS SPARTA

I say... THIS IS GILRAIN!

did y'all like my little story! ????
    Last edited by Caladrea; Aug 20 2013 at 12:23 PM.
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="plum"][B][I]My fingers are in plasters, my instruments broken, as for my drumsticks! ask the CBR'd champ who's having them surgically removed![/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000c3cec/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Bye bye Gilrain, transfer complete, good luck to everyone its been emotional :P

Geror
    [IMG]http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/MrSandman70/media/110693KthQe.jpg.html[/IMG]

[url]http://exilesofgilrain.guildlaunch.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman70 View Post

Geror
    Nooooooooooes! Don't leave me here with the Norbogs! *Hugs Geror's leg*
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Geror

Will miss you... Good luck Geror

Geror
    Good luck Geror, will miss ya
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Sad when players leave to be replaced by healbots.

Our goal, and it isn’t the same across the board, is for all classes to have around 20 skills after spending all their points.
    Sounds like freep classes are gonna be seeing quite a few skills go

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Sounds like freep classes are gonna be seeing quite a few skills go
    I bet they'll just buff existing skills, or combine existing skills into one to technically reduce the total number of skills while maintaining utility.

Here's how I see things going:

RKs: Wondrous Epic Foreshadowing Conclusion: -50% incoming damage, +40% incoming healing applied to player, lolwut amount of damage applied to enemy.
    Champ: Sprint Horn: +45% run speed, immunity to slows, every time you blow the horn, you get an extra +20% run speed. Stacks idk lol amount of times.
    Hunter: Desperate Heartseeker: The hunter is allowed to flee the battlefield and, upon reaching safety, launch a surgical strike upon his opponent using satellite targeting. Hits for 100000000000 halp I got a bo-bo damage.
    Guardian: Overpower Charge. You forgo your defensive tactics, using your shield instead as a surfboard to increase movement speed to 500%, also automatically applies the buffs of the old Overpower stance.
    Warden: We didn't know what to do so we just combined every single skill into one mega skill. Enjoy.

, using your shield instead as a surfboard to increase movement speed to 500%, also automatically applies the buffs of the old Overpower stance.
    I'm gonna surfboard around the Moors chasing after bunnies then.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    I'm gonna surfboard around the Moors chasing after bunnies then.
    Forgot to mention: LOTRO Store only. Only available after making a purchase of 50,00000 TP or more.

Forgot to mention: LOTRO Store only. Only available after making a purchase of 50,00000 TP or more.
    Awwwwwwww.

we will be seeing norbogs with machine guns around ta xD

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    we will be seeing norbogs with machine guns around ta xD
    I have been prepared for norbog apocalypse for 6 years now.. You might remember me speaking of creating a Norbog shell powersuit some time ago. To fight these monsters I had to create a monster of my own. Behold!....

NORBOG POWERSUIT MK1
    Equipped with:
    -0.5m thick Norbog shell armour
    -Epic conclusion generator
    -Stunmachine 50 stuns/min
    -Double heartseeker repeater
    -Rocketboots
    -UB loincloth; fear every 2sec for ??
    -Permahips field generator
    -Athelas pipesystem pumping selfheals every 3 seconds

This is the masterpiece of hobbit engineering.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post

NORBOG POWERSUIT MK1
    Equipped with:
    -0.5m thick Norbog shell armour
    -Epic conclusion generator
    -Stunmachine 50 stuns/min
    -Double heartseeker repeater
    -Rocketboots
    -UB loincloth; fear every 2sec for ??
    -Permahips field generator
    -Athelas pipesystem pumping selfheals every 3 seconds
    I'll take three!

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    This is the masterpiece of hobbit engineering.
    Thought Hobbits only knew how to make sandwiches.

Page 290 of 335 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 300 ... LastLast