We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 289 of 335 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 299 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    "Guild X is a bunch of farmers" violates the guidelines, and will be infracted.
    I still think it's a bit weird you can't discuss about such things without violating the guidelines, but the actual "farming" in game is not a violation.

Welcome to all the new creep players that were on tonight, enjoyed it very much

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I still think it's a bit weird you can't discuss about such things without violating the guidelines, but the actual "farming" in game is not a violation.
    Rule number one: you do not talk about fight club!
    Guess what rule number two is.

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Don't feed the Warg after midnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Don't feed the Warg after midnight?
    Wargs in need of manicure?

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    Wargs don't need a chew/pee Shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    The fur coat and the shiny teeths makes wargs the best looking creature in this game, so no.

The fur coat and the shiny teeths makes wargs the best looking creature in this game, so no.
    *Falls out of her chair from laughter*

<3

just checking my photoshop signature i made :P

Cool

Hello everyone !!

Let me introduce to you

My name is Farkhnagash, defiler rk 11 (1/2 ) and I'm one of the frenchies who will come to Gilrain soon. As soon as possible I'm waiting, ticket is send I hope that it will not take a long time 'cause I'm exiting and still waiting the day of the transfert.

Regards.
    Last edited by playerlover; Aug 16 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by playerlover View Post
    Hello everyone !!

Let me introduce to you

My name is Farkhnagash, defiler rk 11 (1/2 ) and I'm one of the frenchies who will come to Gilrain soon. As soon as possible I'm waiting, ticket is send I hope that it will not take a long time 'cause I'm exiting and still waiting the day of the transfert.

Regards.
    Welcome! May you meet my blade and feed it with renown

Hello everyone !!

Let me introduce to you

Regards.
    So its true, frenchies are comin, nice Welcome.

Hello everyone !!

Let me introduce to you

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by CptnGlupino View Post
    Welcome! May you meet my blade and feed it with renown
    Obviously, we gonna die a lot , but make sure that we will not die alone

Looking forward to kill each other with fun

Looking forward to kill each other with fun

I like your attitude.

Welcome to the incoming creeps, I hope you will enjoy it on Gilrain, also goodbye to those who decided to leave to another server, was fun fighting with and against you.

Nice beggars banquet, must be soul-destroying to have to 1v4 to get infamy C:

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Nice beggars banquet, must be soul-destroying to have to 1v4 to get infamy C:
    Have to admit I find this comment a bit ambiguous. If we are riding around in small group and we come across a Creep of course we will kill it, like wise if im am riding around solo and a group of Creeps come across me, I do expect to be nuked. It is a PvP area.

Quote Originally Posted by Ger_Beggar View Post
    Have to admit I find this comment a bit ambiguous. If we are riding around in small group and we come across a Creep of course we will kill it, like wise if im am riding around solo and a group of Creeps come across me, I do expect to be nuked. It is a PvP area.
    Right, none of those four members had been at LCHS for spars before

Im sorry I still don't know what ur talkin about, yes we were at Spars and then we moved away, so what u mean is that if we go to spars we are not allowed to kill anything after that, is this a new rule.

Im sorry I still don't know what ur talkin about, yes we were at Spars and then we moved away, so what u mean is that if we go to spars we are not allowed to kill anything after that, is this a new rule.
    I was on freep and saw you gank Maiugh with 4 others, because he CJ'd a Guardian using P2W in spars. I also noticed you killed Ratspider for no reason

Ok if that's what the reference is to, then the Guard in question didn't want to spar cause he had store pots, but the reaver kept taunting him, the reaver then CJ'd him after the spar, (which I think personallay is the most puerile thing anybody can do and I will boot people from Raids if they do it). The reaver then kept interrupting me when I tried to revive the Guard and kept me in combat, at which point I used rally. My fellow Kin Mates were appalled at this behaviour in a spar area and the attacked him. The spider joined in the fight and as such he got killed as well. This is what happened, take my word for it or don't its up to you as I will no longer contribute to this discussion.

Ok if that's what the reference is to, then the Guard in question didn't want to spar cause he had store pots, but the reaver kept taunting him, the reaver then CJ'd him after the spar, (which I think personallay is the most puerile thing anybody can do and I will boot people from Raids if they do it). The reaver then kept interrupting me when I tried to revive the Guard and kept me in combat, at which point I used rally. My fellow Kin Mates were appalled at this behaviour in a spar area and the attacked him. The spider joined in the fight and as such he got killed as well. This is what happened, take my word for it or don't its up to you as I will no longer contribute to this discussion.
    Ok Ok, so when the guard jumped up at me, that was me taunting him? Ok.

The guard used 3 storepots, was he physically forced to use them in that spar? What is wrong with you?

I interrupted you once, not "kept interrupting you", sheesh, bunch o' liars.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Ok Ok, so when the guard jumped up at me, that was me taunting him? Ok.

The guard used 3 storepots, was he physically forced to use them in that spar? What is wrong with you?

I interrupted you once, not "kept interrupting you", sheesh, bunch o' liars.
    What is funny is we were commenting on vent at how well we thought you had played, the store buffs were on the guard prior to the fight and he had even said that he didn't want to spar because he knew someone (this bit is very relevant to you) would head straight to the forums about it.

As has been mentioned you won and played really well shame you couldnt be a good winner, ho hum hey

To ratpoisen - sorry fella, was nothing personal

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrytt View Post
    What is funny is we were commenting on vent at how well we thought you had played, the store buffs were on the guard prior to the fight and he had even said that he didn't want to spar because he knew someone (this bit is very relevant to you) would head straight to the forums about it.

As has been mentioned you won and played really well shame you couldnt be a good winner, ho hum hey

To ratpoisen - sorry fella, was nothing personal
    I believe the comment was made at the store morale potions, rather than the buffs

Page 289 of 335 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 299 ... LastLast