We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 287 of 335 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 297 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    this may be true
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    But you said it as it was one-side problem.
    How the hell does that imply that I believed only freeps were guilty?

How the hell does that imply that I believed only freeps were guilty?
    My bad, I just read your reply not the thing you replied to. I tend to not read reapor's bs.

I may have deleted the screenshots I had of the burg who tried to do it to me, but I'll check.

Edit: No, screenshot appears to be gone, and I can't name and shame on the forums. But it was done by numerous burgs.

Bloody hell, Olog was quicker than me to find my own screenshot xD
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Bloody hell, Olog was quicker than me to find my own screenshot xD
    I keep all my evidence of accusations safely in my documents, and a whole lot of chat logs of globallff arguments

Funnily enough, that screenshot is a screenshot of a different incident, in the same spawn, but with a different burglar.

This investigation just got re-opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Double standards, I have been in 2 Raids since around last November, and havnt led a raid for nearly a year, so actually I don't welcome anyone into my Raids, as said, I cant be responsible for what other people do, I can only be responsible for what I do, ergo I stopped raiding with clubbers and cheaters.

I don't claim Creeps do it first, I claim some Creeps are as guilty of cheating as some Freeps, its just that Freeps get the blame for everything, I don't recall you telling Creeps to stop using Freever Trains to farm lootboxes, or for them or yourself to stop using the bugged pots, did you alienate the Wargs who were inside blue spawns killing retreating Freeps for weeks, did you alienate your 3 Reaver brethren that were killing freeps in GV. No you didn't,

so yes, lets talk about double standards.
    Not in raids, so ether the raid is following you or you are following them then as i aint seen you solo, but maybe i see you at the wrong times.

As for freever trains, i wasnt here when they were happening, but im sure we could guess who was driving some of them. Alienating the wargs, then yeah I never grouped with them so consider them alienated from me at least. The 3 reavers killing freeps in GV, when was this? As i knew creeps got in there but didnt know freeps actually got killed. So I dont think i can be roped into that one ether. The pots one was a bug not an exploit and a lot of people didnt know what it did exactly till just before it was fixed, so it was hardly causing mass hysteria in EM.

So looks like im clear of double standards then.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Beggers and some friends will be playing creep tonight! This has been setup by Ger, this is for fun and most of us are noobs on creep so I hope you all respect that please, feel free to join us.

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Quote Originally Posted by yorrie View Post
    Beggers and some friends will be playing creep tonight! This has been setup by Ger, this is for fun and most of us are noobs on creep so I hope you all respect that please, feel free to join us.
    Sure, I'm in
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

15 new creeps incoming from sirannon. Rank 10 /12 /14 all classes
    Last edited by aknos; Aug 12 2013 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aknos View Post
    15 new creeps in coming form sirannon .rank 10 /12 /14 hall classes
    Welcome! enjoy your stay and can't wait for you lot to show up. been alot of talk about you lot, good talk not bashing talk.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Lets hope with the new creeps joining us in the good fight to pound the freeps doesnt back fire and those freeps who cant handle a pasting suddenly start playing their creeps like has happened in past updates. Good fights is what everyone wants and people switching to the stronger side when their renown/inf isnt flowing in will only ruin the good fights for themselves and everyone else.

Fingers crossed it makes things better for all.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Lets hope with the new creeps joining us in the good fight to pound the freeps doesnt back fire and those freeps who cant handle a pasting suddenly start playing their creeps like has happened in past updates. Good fights is what everyone wants and people switching to the stronger side when their renown/inf isnt flowing in will only ruin the good fights for themselves and everyone else.

^---What Smellybutt said
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Even with the frenchies coming I doubt Gilrain will turn into a creep dominated server. We got onbuff yesterday night
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman70 View Post
    No sinister conspiracy theories, secret agendas just after an active pvp/pve server with more consistent action. I personally try not to get massively upset over a game or any other form of entertainment so there's no hidden agenda. I don't hate anyone or any group (well maybe I hate chain stuns/slows/silences as many could attest to :P ), just a pure gaming action reason. When you see people struggling to fill 3/6 man pve instances you think maybe its time to move on
    Me, Jymmy,Steefor and Giga and a few others from River of Tears are all moving to Snowbourn. Will it be better? who knows, only time will tell. Anyone else that moves to Snowy we already have a kin set up there Exiles of Gilrain :P look us up, give us a shout and maybe see you in the moors in pastures new Would be nice to group with some familiar faces.

It will be tinged with sadness to leave as I love the banter you get from playing with people on a regular bases but I'm just an old fps gamer that loves a good ruck :P. Alas although we do get the odd good day/night they are overshadowed by the more frequent mediocre/terrible ones

And yes Arry I remember that run from Lug to Ta against 8 or so creeps with fond memories and still to this day don't know how we made it there alive with a couple of lucky kills on the way

Anyway not gone yet, no doubt Turbine are snowed under with requests from all over, why they kept it down for so long is a bit weird but hey ho I don't run an MMO so who am I to criticises. So see you in the moors for the time being.

And why has action on Gilrain declined and fewer people play...? Many people have named a certain kin as a specific reason for leaving. Others again just got tired of the game and quit. The point is that a certain kin makes action worse, they make people log off for an hour until they have left, they make people leave gilrain, they make people leave the game, they make people stop pvp'ing. When YOU login and see that action is poor and many people are gone, you are the victim of a certain kin. Perhaps 5 minutes before you logged in, creep OOC looked like this:

OOC: Bah, a certain kin is here. It's time to take a break. cya later.
    OOC: Me too, this isn't any fun.
    OOC: I'm disbanding the raid. Let's take a break, guys. No point playing now.

And then you login and discover action is poor, but you don't see the reason behind it. And then add the longterm quitters who left. I named 8 earlier, 8 active pvp'ers. And there are many more. And you can add Juregar to that list now.

And who here can say that a certain kin has NOT made their gaming experience worse at a certain point, because of their cheating and griefing? If your gaming experience is bad enough, then you are likely to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    And who here can say that a certain kin has NOT made their gaming experience worse at a certain point, because of their cheating and griefing?
    I can

/chars

http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/ -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

And why has action on Gilrain declined and fewer people play...? Many people have named a certain kin as a specific reason for leaving. Others again just got tired of the game and quit. The point is that a certain kin makes action worse, they make people log off for an hour until they have left, they make people leave gilrain, they make people leave the game, they make people stop pvp'ing. When YOU login and see that action is poor and many people are gone, you are the victim of a certain kin.
    I don't play as much as everyone else but isn't rave the only one from the certain kin who actively plays in the ettenmoors? Most the time it's just freeps flipping the whole map blue that makes people log, at least that's what I see.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by aknos View Post
    15 new creeps incoming from sirannon. Rank 10 /12 /14 all classes
    This is gonna be interesting Thanks for comming to gilrain even though many on this QQ forums have said that the action here cannot be saved.
    Let's hope for the best!

~Gloh
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

And why has action on Gilrain declined and fewer people play...? Many people have named a certain kin as a specific reason for leaving. Others again just got tired of the game and quit. The point is that a certain kin makes action worse, they make people log off for an hour until they have left, they make people leave gilrain, they make people leave the game, they make people stop pvp'ing. When YOU login and see that action is poor and many people are gone, you are the victim of a certain kin. Perhaps 5 minutes before you logged in, creep OOC looked like this:

OOC: Bah, a certain kin is here. It's time to take a break. cya later.
    OOC: Me too, this isn't any fun.
    OOC: I'm disbanding the raid. Let's take a break, guys. No point playing now.

And then you login and discover action is poor, but you don't see the reason behind it. And then add the longterm quitters who left. I named 8 earlier, 8 active pvp'ers. And there are many more. And you can add Juregar to that list now.

And who here can say that a certain kin has NOT made their gaming experience worse at a certain point, because of their cheating and griefing? If your gaming experience is bad enough, then you are likely to leave.
    Sorry Stoffi but you really are out of touch and anyone agreeing with you is ether a big wimp or is just as out of touch.

I hate their cheating and all their naughtyness, be it mostly done by one of them, but im never gonna leave this game or server cause of them. If anything I find them funny. Funny cause they strive for attention so much. Funny cause when they zerg me on mass, they still CJ me even if they didnt even get a hit on me. Funny cause they use freevers to grief. Funny cause they cant even troll well and usually end up with egg on their faces. Funny cause they are rife with clubbers. Funny cause they feel they need every buff/pot/store item going to win when in reality you shouldn't even need one.

All these things just make me laugh at them even more. But what makes it the most fun is , when you do kill them they retreat so fast and that lets you know they really, really, really, hate being killed and that just makes it all that sweeter.

So Stoffi please stop banging the "that kin" drum, these things have a habit of working out or disappearing up their own poop chute. Failing that there is things on the horizon that may change it all together too.

New high ranked creeps coming to Gilrain? Welcome

This should be intresting... Hope you speak english so you can contribute to ongoing drama as well

I honestly don't see what the big deal with Blooddrunk is and the many pages discussing them. I mean, what honestly is there they can do to make you transfer away? They can do very little to actually affect your gameplay and haven't been prominent in EM for ages. I mean everywhere has its clubbers and trolls, you can't get away from that, but you can easily ignore them. not worth the amount of discussions we've had on the imo

oh and p2w? that isn't a valid argument since many creeps and freeps use it

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    I can

/chars
    Actually, you're wrong. Your own actions hit you in the face when you log in only to find creeps logging off or staying at grams, making you unable to get any decent action. Also, longterm, you hit yourself in the face by causing fewer people to play on Gilrain, which means less fun even for you.

Sorry Stoffi but you really are out of touch and anyone agreeing with you is ether a big wimp or is just as out of touch.

I hate their cheating and all their naughtyness, be it mostly done by one of them, but im never gonna leave this game or server cause of them. If anything I find them funny. Funny cause they strive for attention so much. Funny cause when they zerg me on mass, they still CJ me even if they didnt even get a hit on me. Funny cause they use freevers to grief. Funny cause they cant even troll well and usually end up with egg on their faces. Funny cause they are rife with clubbers. Funny cause they feel they need every buff/pot/store item going to win when in reality you shouldn't even need one.

All these things just make me laugh at them even more. But what makes it the most fun is , when you do kill them they retreat so fast and that lets you know they really, really, really, hate being killed and that just makes it all that sweeter.

So Stoffi please stop banging the "that kin" drum, these things have a habit of working out or disappearing up their own poop chute. Failing that there is things on the horizon that may change it all together too.
    You say I'm wrong, yet you write a long post supporting my arguments... You're staying, but others have left long ago.

Btw, I'd edit "wimp" away as that is reportable. I was reported for using such a word in a discussion with Squelcher. I won't report you as I don't find that reportable whatsoever, but others evidently will.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    I don't play as much as everyone else but isn't rave the only one from the certain kin who actively plays in the ettenmoors? Most the time it's just freeps flipping the whole map blue that makes people log, at least that's what I see.

This has been happening for maybe 2 years now. It didn't start yesterday, and it could even have stopped 1 month ago and the damage would have been the same. I was online maybe once a week before summer vacation hit me, and the certain kin was quite prominent (dominating) then. And just before that, they were botting a lot until a thread was made, and made them (or the mods) aware of how much it was hurting the server. And quite recently, they ruined the peace event, and even made Juregar say he left. So it's not like they stopped playing ages ago if they don't play as much now, but I'm guessing it's due to summer vacation.

It's all an evil spiral, accelerated by a certain kin. It's moving on its own now, people are leaving because people left before and fewer and fewer people play here. You best hope it stops by some miracle.
    Last edited by stoffi; Aug 12 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Stoff, your absence was good for this forums. Noone gives a #### about BD and you just keep the dice rolling with your nagging, although you haven't a clue what's going on in-game at the moment. Start playing or stop talking.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Hello everyone, hopes that have will be able to really amuse while making games; could see a small outline with my rerol all weak ^^, one at summer really accommodated very well and; in thanks the monsters, one is clearly there to amuse before all the transfers are in court, so long.

ps: personally my English is very bad ^^

Hey Stoff, at least for me the reason for transfer is that I'm looking for a fresh new start and challenges but of course there are other reasons as well. I'm on the transfer queue at the moment and it will take about 2 weeks. Withywindle is my choice since small scale action is great there and lots of 1v1 etc. fights around the map. I will still keep captain and creeps on Gilrain though, just transferring burglar, I still have a finnish kinship which I feel responsible because not that many of us left.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Page 287 of 335 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 297 ... LastLast