We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 285 of 335 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 295 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman70 View Post
    Bol said he will stand in as my hobbit double and you can horse wall him when needed
    Wont be the same. :/

Thank you for your World Character Transfer Request. This automated Email has been sent to let you know that we have received this request. You will receive a response from a Turbine Support Representative shortly.

If you wish to cancel this request, please reply to this email and we will be happy to close your ticket without charge.

Currently, responses typically take 1 to 2 weeks to process.

Well I have enjoyed my time playing on Gilrain mainly freep side and have had more than my share of laughs and giggles but the time has come to move on. No other reason than the action is just not consistently good enough and I want a busier server for pvp and pve.
    Big thanks to all that have fought along side me and against me for the time I have been here. Good luck everyone wherever you may end up playing

Geror Rank 11 Mini
    Cya geror ill miss your ooc jokes :c

Thank you for your World Character Transfer Request. This automated Email has been sent to let you know that we have received this request. You will receive a response from a Turbine Support Representative shortly.

If you wish to cancel this request, please reply to this email and we will be happy to close your ticket without charge.

Well I have enjoyed my time playing on Gilrain mainly freep side and have had more than my share of laughs and giggles but the time has come to move on. No other reason than the action is just not consistently good enough and I want a busier server for pvp and pve.
    Big thanks to all that have fought along side me and against me for the time I have been here. Good luck everyone wherever you may end up playing

Geror Rank 11 Mini
    gonna miss those group battles we once had on gilrain geror or was it we used to call it creepbusters
    good all times - running down from lug to TA and grouping up with you, steef, short and jymmy also lyran, best moments on gilrain

Many will leave, and half of them will be back here again in months or years.

And I'll be there on that day.

Transfer is in, goodbye Gilrain (on my Hunter anyway), thanks to those that made my PvP on Gilrain enjoyable.

Special mention to Loop, Short and Jymmy for taking over the mantle of Fraid leading when I got disillusioned with it, and to the raid leaders on both sides-well done, its not easy-.

I hope PvP on Gilrain survives, although I cant see it, maybe you will see one of my other chars kicking about, good luck and goodbye Gilrian.

PS I maaaaaaay still post on here now and again.....................fair warning

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Transfer is in, goodbye Gilrain (on my Hunter anyway), thanks to those that made my PvP on Gilrain enjoyable.

Special mention to Loop, Short and Jymmy for taking over the mantle of Fraid leading when I got disillusioned with it, and to the raid leaders on both sides-well done, its not easy-.

I hope PvP on Gilrain survives, although I cant see it, maybe you will see one of my other chars kicking about, good luck and goodbye Gilrian.

PS I maaaaaaay still post on here now and again.....................fair warning
    I know we had our moments but goodluck wherever you go reapor.

Geror Rank 11 Mini
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post

Where are you two going? I guess many others will follow, given that this server has been defiled for so long by a certain kin. The grass IS greener on the other side when it comes to massive cheating and griefing, and thereby server action.

Edit: Lol, what's up with my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Where are you two going? I guess many others will follow, given that this server has been defiled for so long by a certain kin. The grass IS greener on the other side when it comes to massive cheating and griefing, and thereby server action.

You assume that Geror and Reapor are leaving because of cheating and BD. I doubt it.

Also, yours isn't the only signature that has been changed. I think that anyone who hasn't filled up all the space in their signature gets a link to the Dragon Slayer Awards.

Talking

Sad to see people leaving for whatever reason . Good luck to all I hope you find your pot of gold , your Elysium , your "happy place" most of us will keep the home fire burning for you but when all looks grim , when all looks bleak , it's just too much to bear .....

http://youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo

Just remember , when you figure out the grass is just as brown all you have to do is click those little red heels and before you know it ....

Sapience thought it would be a good idea for advertisement. There's a thread for complaining somewhere in General I think.

EDIT: nvm it's been removed.

Lol, what's up with my signature?
    All old signature's had broken code in them so they wouldn't work on the new forums, sapience changed the code so everybody who hadn't removed the old code ended up with the hot pink signature you see.

Sorry to see people moving servers, you have your reasons, I know some of you have been wanting to do this for a long time. Gilrain is loosing some top people to transfers, lets hope you find what you are looking for over at snowy or where ever you go.

We can only hope things will improve come HD but unlikely, im not very active in moors much myself lately so i wish all who still fight there the best. I pop on now and then.

Cya out there whenever i am about

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Sapience thought it would be a good idea for advertisement. There's a thread for complaining somewhere in General I think.

EDIT: nvm it's been removed.
    ssshhh he doesn't realise this , don't spoil his fun , the treatment has only just started !

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You assume that Geror and Reapor are leaving because of cheating and BD. I doubt it.

Also, yours isn't the only signature that has been changed. I think that anyone who hasn't filled up all the space in their signature gets a link to the Dragon Slayer Awards.

Sapience isn't getting my vote.

Yes, I assume and know that Geror and Reapor are victims of cheating and a certain kin. Reapor has said that earlier that he limited his playing because of cheating. But I am not suggesting that they leave for that cause alone, or it even being a direct reason. It's an indirect reason. So many people have left because of a certain kin, and they have intentionally made Gilrain a worse place to be, both directly and indirectly. As a result, fewer people play on Gilrain and action may be quite bad (at least earlier) at times. This makes people leave, because action is worse than before. So, a certain kin is most definitively an important indirect cause for many people leaving, and even a direct cause for many people, as I have shown in the past, and Jureon confirmed some weeks ago.

Yes, I assume and know that Geror and Reapor are victims of cheating and a certain kin. Reapor has said that earlier that he limited his playing because of cheating. But I am not suggesting that they leave for that cause alone, or it even being a direct reason. It's an indirect reason. So many people have left because of a certain kin, and they have intentionally made Gilrain a worse place to be, both directly and indirectly. As a result, fewer people play on Gilrain and action may be quite bad (at least earlier) at times. This makes people leave, because action is worse than before. So, a certain kin is most definitively an important indirect cause for many people leaving, and even a direct cause for many people, as I have shown in the past, and Jureon confirmed some weeks ago.
    Of course not.

Maybe you're right, maybe not. Only the people themselves can tell us what reasons they have for leaving.

I believe that Futurama has a hidden message on how to defeat the one-shotters at GV. I ought to test this with a raid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowPka21BNc

I believe that Futurama has a hidden message on how to defeat the one-shotters at GV. I ought to test this with a raid:

Sounds like a plan! I will be standing a bit at the back, looking if it's working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Sounds like a plan! I will be standing a bit at the back, looking if it's working or not.
    You can hold my medal.

I'll sit on the steps of GV with a cold beer while watching the show! Anyone wanna join me?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    I'll sit on the steps of GV with a cold beer while watching the show! Anyone wanna join me?
    And... If it works?

Might spill the beer pretty fast.

And... If it works?

Might spill the beer pretty fast.
    If it by some chance it DOES work, I can just run past the "magical" gateway and be safe since Creeps can't get past it. Then I shall laugh at you by doing ./mock ./kiss ./hug ./cheer! <3

No sinister conspiracy theories, secret agendas just after an active pvp/pve server with more consistent action. I personally try not to get massively upset over a game or any other form of entertainment so there's no hidden agenda. I don't hate anyone or any group (well maybe I hate chain stuns/slows/silences as many could attest to :P ), just a pure gaming action reason. When you see people struggling to fill 3/6 man pve instances you think maybe its time to move on
    Me, Jymmy,Steefor and Giga and a few others from River of Tears are all moving to Snowbourn. Will it be better? who knows, only time will tell. Anyone else that moves to Snowy we already have a kin set up there Exiles of Gilrain :P look us up, give us a shout and maybe see you in the moors in pastures new Would be nice to group with some familiar faces.

It will be tinged with sadness to leave as I love the banter you get from playing with people on a regular bases but I'm just an old fps gamer that loves a good ruck :P. Alas although we do get the odd good day/night they are overshadowed by the more frequent mediocre/terrible ones

And yes Arry I remember that run from Lug to Ta against 8 or so creeps with fond memories and still to this day don't know how we made it there alive with a couple of lucky kills on the way

Anyway not gone yet, no doubt Turbine are snowed under with requests from all over, why they kept it down for so long is a bit weird but hey ho I don't run an MMO so who am I to criticises. So see you in the moors for the time being.

Big Gratz to WAOLAS for getting rank 13 so quickly after the leaderboards were taken down keep up the good work well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by woofyy View Post
    Big Gratz to WAOLAS for getting rank 13 so quickly after the leaderboards were taken down keep up the good work well deserved!
    Find it funny you had to create a new account just to troll without revealing who you are, keyboard warrior at its finest. I happen to know waolas can make a lot of reknown in short space of time, I've been around when he has done it.

Not defending him IF he did do it (unlikely) just more laughing at the pathetic post you made about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    I happen to know waolas can make a lot of reknown in short space of time, I've been around when he has done it..
    300k since leaderboards went down^^ really shows how much you know!!!!!! i have screenshots of gilrain leaderboards before they went down so i can name and shame

Quote Originally Posted by woofyy View Post
    300k since leaderboards went down^^ really shows how much you know!!!!!! i have screenshots of gilrain leaderboards before they went down so i can name and shame
    No need of screenshots ^^, the last day still available here:

http://www.lotro-companion.com/chara...ily_stats/35/0

Page 285 of 335 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 295 ... LastLast