We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 283 of 335 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    dolan.

dolan pls...
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Drop the zergtrain when you take Lug plz so we can have proper fights again.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Props to Galahad, thank you for not taking the easy renown :P 99% would have.
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

Omg it´s enough!

First of all. This is the second and last time I post on gilrain forums. To squel and others who will hate on the grammar: I don´t give a f**k.
    To the point. Gilrain has 280+ pages of QQ! ### is this? I know it´s unbalanced and yes I know I´m known as clubber, bd lover, exploiter, cheater, zerger and so on. But do u know it´s a game... If u don´t like the way it´s done and the creaters then it´s time to move on and start playing something else. I´m extremly tierd of your contant QQ + it´s always the same ppl posting here. A bunch of 20 players who just can´t keep their taughts to them self. Try to be nice for once and u´ll see that ppl will treat u better. There´s pretty much no1 in this game that I dislike so much that I´d hang him/her out on a public site where every single player can see what he/she has done. I take that ingame with my friends or with the ppl involed which is the only effective way to do it. Hanging some1 out on forums will only create more hate and more disrespect.
    To the ppl who QQ about RaidvsRaid zerg/hug. Go to an other server create a creep, join a craid. 24vs24 - no side gets zerged and why is that? bcuz the creeps actually CARE TO FIGHT BACK! This is no hate to gilrains creeps but stop runing, hugging ur preciuse rating that doesn´t matter at all. To the freeps who makes the constant hugging: give them a break, do PvE for 10 min or do some pushups or whatever ( I know i´ve been gramscamping aswell but I always try to make freeps back off and give u space). I´ve been playing less and less in EM these days cuz all I get is hate/QQ/zerg/hugging/trolling. As soon a transfers are open I´ll be gone from this s**t server which BD alone DIDN´T RUIN. Creeps helped alot aswell.

Let the fire spread and the hate begin. This is good bye from me: Lokaren, galejder, zozzle, lelgoogas, repe, lukaset, loppan and so on. My gilrain pvp days are over. Have ruining EM even more.

Peace&Love

Quote Originally Posted by fsrfsdfsdf View Post
    First of all. This is the second and last time I post on gilrain forums. To squel and others who will hate on the grammar: I don´t give a f**k.
    To the point. Gilrain has 280+ pages of QQ! ### is this? I know it´s unbalanced and yes I know I´m known as clubber, bd lover, exploiter, cheater, zerger and so on. But do u know it´s a game... If u don´t like the way it´s done and the creaters then it´s time to move on and start playing something else. I´m extremly tierd of your contant QQ + it´s always the same ppl posting here. A bunch of 20 players who just can´t keep their taughts to them self. Try to be nice for once and u´ll see that ppl will treat u better. There´s pretty much no1 in this game that I dislike so much that I´d hang him/her out on a public site where every single player can see what he/she has done. I take that ingame with my friends or with the ppl involed which is the only effective way to do it. Hanging some1 out on forums will only create more hate and more disrespect.
    To the ppl who QQ about RaidvsRaid zerg/hug. Go to an other server create a creep, join a craid. 24vs24 - no side gets zerged and why is that? bcuz the creeps actually CARE TO FIGHT BACK! This is no hate to gilrains creeps but stop runing, hugging ur preciuse rating that doesn´t matter at all. To the freeps who makes the constant hugging: give them a break, do PvE for 10 min or do some pushups or whatever ( I know i´ve been gramscamping aswell but I always try to make freeps back off and give u space). I´ve been playing less and less in EM these days cuz all I get is hate/QQ/zerg/hugging/trolling. As soon a transfers are open I´ll be gone from this s**t server which BD alone DIDN´T RUIN. Creeps helped alot aswell.

Let the fire spread and the hate begin. This is good bye from me: Lokaren, galejder, zozzle, lelgoogas, repe, lukaset, loppan and so on. My gilrain pvp days are over. Have ruining EM even more.

Peace&Love
    Grats on the biggest QQ post of the year!
    I also find it strange to see a heavy clubber telling us who is making this server bad.
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

I've barely PvP'ed in other servers, but I don't think the action in Gilrain is that bad. Especially when there aren't 2 raids hugging, pveing and playing hide & seek. And even then we have good fights, but I hate waiting. :P
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    I also find it strange to see a heavy clubber telling us who is making this server bad.
    I find it strange that you believe clubbing on this server has anything to do with the current state of it.

So what if people club, it doesn't affect gameplay a whole lot, so why should you care?
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]

[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sindaro View Post
    I find it strange that you believe clubbing on this server has anything to do with the current state of it.

So what if people club, it doesn't affect gameplay a whole lot, so why should you care?
    Then tell me why people club if it doesn't affect anything. I can name a few things from off-handers, LI's to BFP..
    Last edited by grapez; Aug 07 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Hear me bark!

It has something to do with the current state of the servers pvmp though. I am sure there are a lot of people that don't want to get involved with pvmp because why would they spend a lot of time pvmping for a certain rank if a clubber gets it in a couple of days.
    I know there are enough people playing pvmp for the fun of it and not the rank and everything you get with that rank (I am one of those people that play pvmp for the fun of it). But those other people will never come to the ettenmoors as long as there are still clubbers.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

@ mane: 1. you really think an off hand is going to matter that much in the big picture? 2: Last time i checked it was very easy to get a 2nd age weapon, and we don't have anyone who has clubbed their way to r14, so i'm not quite following you on that one. 3: Bfp, couple extra percentage of health and damage, in 1v1's sure yeah, might make a difference. In rvr? No way. The thing is, bad players will always be bad And yeah we are, saw you hipsin' last time yesterday iirc.

@ glohir: That's sort of the same thing to say as: I have to work for a year to get that new car i've always wanted. *along comes a guy who robbed a bank, and bought that new car right away* aaw shoot, since he got it so easy i'm not going to work at all.

To me it doesn't make sense why someone wouldn't come to EM (besides the fact that is sucks), just because someone got their fancy rank and shiny weapons the easy way. But hey, that's just me.
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]

[/URL]

@ mane: 1. you really think an off hand is going to matter that much in the big picture? 2: Last time i checked it was very easy to get a 2nd age weapon, and we don't have anyone who has clubbed their way to r14, so i'm not quite following you on that one. 3: Bfp, couple extra percentage of health and damage, in 1v1's sure yeah, might make a difference. In rvr? No way. The thing is, bad players will always be bad And yeah we are, saw you hipsin' last time yesterday iirc.

@ glohir: That's sort of the same thing to say as: I have to work for a year to get that new car i've always wanted. *along comes a guy who robbed a bank, and bought that new car right away* aaw shoot, since he got it so easy i'm not going to work at all.

To me it doesn't make sense why someone wouldn't come to EM (besides the fact that is sucks), just because someone got their fancy rank and shiny weapons the easy way. But hey, that's just me.
    Off-hander+BFP makes some differences. Especially in small scale fights and 1vs1. All extra numbers counts. When I am on warg I don't spend much time around big RvR fights except for some quick hit&run attacks or chasing down sprinting champs.
    SA aren't that easy to get just after an expansion and especially not on day 1.
    If I'm wrong then tell me why people club. For no reason? Because they have nothing better to do in their life? Thats even more sad. I care for such people, hence I should care about clubbing and those who spread this trend.

You saw me hips? Really? Did you SS the epic moment? The skill "Disappear" should have it's name renamed to "Anti zerg skill". Learn to work for your ranks instead of expecting all creeps to feed the train all the time.

I'm not interested to talk anymore with you on the forums since you clearly are trying to derail my posts and adding stuff that has nothing to do with anything. I don't know much about you and I don't think you know much about me either so talk to me in game if you want to bother me with something I said or did. I don't want to talk to you about clubbing tho since you fail to accept that it seems like the majority is against this kind of ranking. I will let you know when I want your opinions on this and especially when "it's just you" as you said yourself.

Hear me bark!

The thing is, bad players will always be bad And yeah we are, saw you hipsin' last time yesterday iirc.
    You still have not shown us any impressive skills and rather spend time middle of group or in group. I would not start to call others bad if you yourself aren't any special.

It's a principle.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Clubbing is cheating, it's that simple. Clubbing devalues the ranks of everyone that have properly earned theirs. People club because they want that green icon next to their portrait so badly because they think it gives them status. Clubbers want that green icon so they can start posting their ranks in the Ettenmoors Ranking List. It makes them feel part of the 'elite'. (Not to mention the goodies that might come in handy at some point.)

Accepting clubbers would be on a par with legalizing drugs in sports. It takes away all the time and effort and just turns it into a veritable 'arms race'. Clubbing may not affect gameplay a lot, but it does tear at the fabric of morality, and that is why some (if not most) of us care.
    Last edited by The_Dayraven; Aug 08 2013 at 08:14 AM.

Pathetic creeps seriously. You guys are in need of a full craid to fight 8 freeps and untill you gather those numbers you hug the backdoor with almost triple numbers.

Tbh couldnt expect more from such raid babies your community is filled with. I hope the transfers open so all those raid babies join iarzerg in snowburn.

Now please come with the basic excuse im playing warden but i never ever needed 23 to tag up with me to charge 8.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Pathetic creeps seriously. You guys are in need of a full craid to fight 8 freeps and untill you gather those numbers you hug the backdoor with almost triple numbers.

Tbh couldnt expect more from such raid babies your community is filled with. I hope the transfers open so all those raid babies join iarzerg in snowburn.

Now please come with the basic excuse im playing warden but i never ever needed 23 to tag up with me to charge 8.
    Funny you should say that because there was a fraid farming soloers in TA the other day. Not so fun when you're on the receiving end, eh? Good thing they already had the dps, heals AND numbers or they might have had to hug too.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Look who's talking...QQ more please....by full craid you mean 10 creeps then so be it, i was in that group and we werent more than 10....i guess dying hurts on freepside
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by fsrfsdfsdf View Post
    First of all.
    I couldn't care less what you want to say.

Regards,

Squelcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Makawulf View Post
    Look who's talking...QQ more please....by full craid you mean 10 creeps then so be it, i was in that group and we werent more than 10....i guess dying hurts on freepside
    Seriously? Then all of our hunters are filthy liars.

We charged you as 2 vs 10+ just about 5 mins ago and you are calling it dying hurts in freepside?

Seriously your hypocrisy makes me puke arent you the one who used the backdoor vs me with 4 creeps on your side? I am not afraid to die but constaly you guys are shouting and crying we zerg zerg and ruin the actions but when you do it everything is fine.

Seriously? Then all of our hunters are filthy liars.

We charged you as 2 vs 10+ just about 5 mins ago and you are calling it dying hurts in freepside?

Seriously your hypocrisy makes me puke arent you the one who used the backdoor vs me with 4 creeps on your side? I am not afraid to die but constaly you guys are shouting and crying we zerg zerg and ruin the actions but when you do it everything is fine.
    awwww...your lies has no bound....fraid was nuking me i jumped down and you followed me ...Doctorwolf was killing a RK and he joined the fight later...then what happened after ? whole fraid came down and zerged me ....and what a childish comment...'' you used backdoor'' lol shouldnt i use backdoor? lol please QQ more...and talking about hypocrisy, you can't even find a post where i cry like you cause i got zerged....get over it Aff....you are dying and coming here crying like a kid....

PS: I think your hunters dont know how to count...or seeing 1 as 2 ...hahahha
    Clearly you have a huge **** hurt coming here and raging like a kid...
    Last edited by Makawulf; Aug 08 2013 at 01:49 PM.

awwww...your lies has no bound....fraid was nuking me i jumped down and you followed me ...Doctorwolf was killing a RK and he joined the fight later...then what happened after ? whole fraid came down and zerged me ....and what a childish comment...'' you used backdoor'' lol shouldnt i use backdoor? lol please QQ more...and talking about hypocrisy....get over it Aff....you are dying and coming here crying like a kid....
    Aww really? When i was chasing your somehow all the creeps came by your side then freeps came ^^.

Childish? You are saying we are afraid to die while you keep hugging the backdoor with almost triple numbers.

Yes its QQ because i am sick of your sides attitude and hypocrisy that its always the freeps fault.

And please dont tell im crying because im dying i suicided more than 15 times today and you guys kept hugging and getting more for than 1 single person.

lol I'm sure you were all solo on your BA on Snowy and didnt even leech those iarzerg raids. I still remember how many times you said '' i'll leave this server , they are all mean to me...going back to Withy etc....everytime you rank up, you are leaving the server.

Aww really? When i was chasing your somehow all the creeps came by your side then freeps came ^^.

Childish? You are saying we are afraid to die while you keep hugging the backdoor with almost triple numbers.

Yes its QQ because i am sick of your sides attitude and hypocrisy that its always the freeps fault.

And please dont tell im crying because im dying i suicided more than 15 times today and you guys kept hugging and getting more for than 1 single person.
    All the creeps ? lol just a defy and another warg joined..seriously open your eyes...
    Awwww once in a while we hugged TR backdoor ...after months and you are QQing cause i didnt die there..so sweet.
    Did i blame freeps above any of my posts ? you came and started to QQ about creeps.
    You hear that boys ? '' Suiciding'' that's cute ... tell me more about wardedn's suicides...seriously stop acting like a kid.

lol I'm sure you were all solo on your BA on Snowy and didnt even leech those iarzerg raids. I still remember how many times you said '' i'll leave this server , they are all mean to me...going back to Withy etc....everytime you rank up, you are leaving the server.
    I joined his raid once and never did again when the creeps were zerging non-stop and enjoying the farming festival,

Rofl at your comments for a thought i had to return back to my server since the actions were #### mostly. I would never quit anything if some internet warriors are mean to me.

Please now go back to hugging

Please go back to farming the map or 'soloing' (sitting outside grams with 15+ freeps without a group)
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

I joined his raid once and never did again when the creeps were zerging non-stop and enjoying the farming festival,

Rofl at your comments for a thought i had to return back to my server since the actions were #### mostly. I would never quit anything if some internet warriors are mean to me.

I'll hug or fight...its up to me.Also i dont care if you go or stay..im just pointing out that you were keep crying and still you are.

Page 283 of 335 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 293 333 ... LastLast