We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 282 of 335 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 292 332 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Are people seriously not accepting Dirac in raids? That's hilarious.
    Lol, romper has no idea what's going on creep side, what about freepside...

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Lol, romper has no idea what's going on creep side, what about freepside...
    Oh, it's Romper, I thought it was Reapor. Never mind, then.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Some good action last night was nice to be about the map away from grams and keeps. Numbers seemed to ebb and flow and each side seemed to take turns at having the upper hand. Good charges and counter charges from both. Some more nights like that would be just peachy

Was good to see comms buffs about the same level and ops 2-2 I'm sure that probably had a bit to do with the sustained fighting
    [IMG]http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/MrSandman70/media/110693KthQe.jpg.html[/IMG]

[url]http://exilesofgilrain.guildlaunch.com[/url]

All im doing is highlighting how cheats are welcomed on one side. You seem to think im stomping my feet whilst I typed the last message, but in all reality I was laughing , I ment to put a lol at the start but must have forgotten in all the excitment.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    This is funny to read from the guy who once raged at me, referring mostly to the size of my manhood and my lack of skills, simply because I killed you. You raged at length about how bad I was, yet you refused to spar me to determine who would be victorious in a 1v1.

It seems that back then you took no deep breaths or consideration for your words.
    It's true that I accused you of having a tiny appendage but I never accused you of committing an "evil crime" you and your goon squad thought it big and hard of you to map in to kill one burg . If you still think that's cool to bring half your tribe in to Groth then I'm fine with it . Hardly sporting with npcs crawling all over me , then you track me . You must have needed the infamy and kill badly . I had my rant/rage at the time but I've long since got over it , clearly you haven't . So I'm delighted to provide you with more amusement in my condemnation of a ludicrous assertion .

Fun night all round, rk hit rank 6 aswell thx guys

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    It's true that I accused you of having a tiny appendage but I never accused you of committing an "evil crime" you and your goon squad thought it big and hard of you to map in to kill one burg . If you still think that's cool to bring half your tribe in to Groth then I'm fine with it . Hardly sporting with npcs crawling all over me , then you track me . You must have needed the infamy and kill badly . I had my rant/rage at the time but I've long since got over it , clearly you haven't . So I'm delighted to provide you with more amusement in my condemnation of a ludicrous assertion .
    You were infamy, nothing more.

I never had to 'get over it', I was amused by it. I just bring it up in the light that telling someone else to take a deep breath seems rather hypocritical of you.

Me and my 'goon squad' didn't think anything of it. As I said, you were infamy, simple as that. I'd like to point out that I did not need a squad of creeps to kill your burg, it just assured that you would not escape.

Despite your accusations of me having a 'tiny appendage', I defeated you 3-0 in the following spars, despite your excessive use of store pots. I seem to remember you said on freep OOC 'bow b****' after I didn't bow to you.

Take a deep breath.

I've seen more hate on this forums in the past year then I have ever encountered in my whole life so I'll just go ahead and say: BD, you guys are epic. Affwyn, epic Warden, Alakin, epic Hunter, Razzy, I love your shieldwalls. Del, Short and Jymmy for being most consistent Fraid leaders. Squelcher, Criz, Rougue and Wiley for Craids. I do certainly love you all half as much as you probably deserve. And of course all Creeps who still come to the moors after all this time and all the Freeps for still making #### tough on us. <3

No ####.

And against all times Squelcher has told me hope has forsaken this server I'm still rooting for Helm's Deep to be most epic expansion since MoM.

/peace out
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I've seen more hate on this forums in the past year then I have ever encountered in my whole life so I'll just go ahead and say: BD, you guys are epic. Affwyn, epic Warden, Alakin, epic Hunter, Razzy, I love your shieldwalls. Del, Short and Jymmy for being most consistent Fraid leaders. Squelcher, Criz, Rougue and Wiley for Craids. I do certainly love you all half as much as you probably deserve. And of course all Creeps who still come to the moors after all this time and all the Freeps for still making #### tough on us. <3

No ####.

And against all times Squelcher has told me hope has forsaken this server I'm still rooting for Helm's Deep to be most epic expansion since MoM.

/peace out
    Oh, how you remind me of the Codemasters era Squelcher.

You were infamy, nothing more.

I never had to 'get over it', I was amused by it. I just bring it up in the light that telling someone else to take a deep breath seems rather hypocritical of you.

Me and my 'goon squad' didn't think anything of it. As I said, you were infamy, simple as that. I'd like to point out that I did not need a squad of creeps to kill your burg, it just assured that you would not escape.

Despite your accusations of me having a 'tiny appendage', I defeated you 3-0 in the following spars, despite your excessive use of store pots. I seem to remember you said on freep OOC 'bow b****' after I didn't bow to you.

Take a deep breath.
    After 8 pints of Landlord I really didn't care , I have never asked anyone let anyone you to "bow" . At least you concede that without your clowns in tow you would not have caught my Burg , their presence was as you say necessary to ensure I didn't escape . No matter I have seen you on your knees plenty of times since and I dare say I will see you that way plenty of times in days to come .You too are simply renown. You cannot compare calling you out to someone accusing people of committing "evil crimes" . If Im being hypocritical in your book then again I don't care . In mine Im being honest .

After 8 pints of Landlord I really didn't care , I have never asked anyone let anyone you to "bow" . At least you concede that without your clowns in tow you would not have caught my Burg , their presence was as you say necessary to ensure I didn't escape . No matter I have seen you on your knees plenty of times since and I dare say I will see you that way plenty of times in days to come .You too are simply renown. You cannot compare calling you out to someone accusing people of committing "evil crimes" . If Im being hypocritical in your book then again I don't care . In mine Im being honest .
    Of course I wouldn't have caught you. I'm a WL. We're not exactly notorious CC machines. Also, if I remember correctly, I did not call you out on OOC. I answered a call that a burg was at Grothum and mapped there.

Who is accusing anyone of evil crimes?

I have over 5,000 deaths. Dying is of little concern to me when I want infamy. But, unfortunately for you, without playing a godmode class such as warden, you probably couldn't bring me down by yourself.

Being hypocritical and being honest are not mutually exclusive.

Razzy, I love your shieldwalls
    /peace out
    ...*Holds arms out*....Hug? <3
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Be careful, he's rather stoned right now.

Be careful, he's rather stoned right now.
    You forget I hang around with Shewolf Squel, I know how to deal with a Stonner:P
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

You forget I hang around with Shewolf Squel, I know how to deal with a Stonner:P
    He's so stoned he believes that HD is going to be good. That brings stoned to a new level.

He's so stoned he believes that HD is going to be good. That brings stoned to a new level.
    I'm going to wait until Beta before I say my word on it, but yeah my hopes are not that high yet. But who knows.

I'm scared of caves and anything living in them!

But who knows.
    I do. They've disappointed us time and time again. I may be depressingly cynical, but at this stage we have no evidence to suggest that the coming expansion will be at all superior to its recent predecessors.

Behold people of Gilrain: Squelcher talking like a normal mmorpg player:

[Tribe] Rawrosaurus: tanks nefuu its np i r reely pro i cn trun all fite to all flavrus

Behold people of Gilrain: Squelcher talking like a normal mmorpg player:

[Tribe] Rawrosaurus: tanks nefuu its np i r reely pro i cn trun all fite to all flavrus
    dolan.

dolan pls...

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    Oh, it's Romper, I thought it was Reapor. Never mind, then.
    FYI, I have never turned anyone away from my raids.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

Obviously you're not from Scotland and know what a "stonner" is...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000003f069/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Of course I wouldn't have caught you. I'm a WL. We're not exactly notorious CC machines. Also, if I remember correctly, I did not call you out on OOC. I answered a call that a burg was at Grothum and mapped there.

Who is accusing anyone of evil crimes?

I have over 5,000 deaths. Dying is of little concern to me when I want infamy. But, unfortunately for you, without playing a godmode class such as warden, you probably couldn't bring me down by yourself.

Being hypocritical and being honest are not mutually exclusive.
    "yet a certain RK who stars on a popular video site clubbing away in DoF( as well as all his other evil crimes) is still welcomed into raids even being given RA too. I guess Dirac's real crime on freepside was not being a God-mode healer or being valuable enough to other freeps renown gain.

Like has been said before, all who grp with said RK and welcome him are just as guilty of all his crimes he gets upto as he is, as you all know exactly who and what he does."
    just to remind you about what the original post was about . I take it that you agree with what was said then ? Just what "crimes" let alone "evil" ones have actually been committed has been left out of this drivel . You can comment on it or sidestep it by referring to my post as amusing and or hypocritical . You didn't actually say what your view was on this . I didn't really ask for your jaundiced view on what constitutes a god mode class , it may be correct but we each have a choice as did you when you rolled a WL and BA and then whinge on about how weak they really are compared to freeps especially the godmoders. So I cant win here really , well "probably" not anyway .

"yet a certain RK who stars on a popular video site clubbing away in DoF( as well as all his other evil crimes) is still welcomed into raids even being given RA too. I guess Dirac's real crime on freepside was not being a God-mode healer or being valuable enough to other freeps renown gain.

Like has been said before, all who grp with said RK and welcome him are just as guilty of all his crimes he gets upto as he is, as you all know exactly who and what he does."
    just to remind you about what the original post was about . I take it that you agree with what was said then ? Just what "crimes" let alone "evil" ones have actually been committed has been left out of this drivel . You can comment on it or sidestep it by referring to my post as amusing and or hypocritical . You didn't actually say what your view was on this . I didn't really ask for your jaundiced view on what constitutes a god mode class , it may be correct but we each have a choice as did you when you rolled a WL and BA and then whinge on about how weak they really are compared to freeps especially the godmoders. So I cant win here really , well "probably" not anyway .
    Tirn I think you need to take your own advice and take a step back. I said "evil crimes" as an exaggerated joke. Plus im not going to mention every rule he has broken, all his exploiting and every naughty antic he does as his fan boys report almost all my posts. I was just stating that I laugh at how he is still welcomed with open legs on freepside. If you lot cant handle the truth then dont read it.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Tirn I think you need to take your own advice and take a step back. I said "evil crimes" as an exaggerated joke. Plus im not going to mention every rule he has broken, all his exploiting and every naughty antic he does as his fan boys report almost all my posts. I was just stating that I laugh at how he is still welcomed with open legs on freepside. If you lot cant handle the truth then dont read it.
    Ok I will accept that this was an "exaggerated joke" but you could have put this a different way . Whatever he may have or indeed has done doesn't warrant an allegation that he has committed any "crime" nor indeed that anyone who has ever grouped with him . Accuse someone of cheating fair enough but the joke was in poor taste . I certainly don't mind the truth , Veritas has a funny old way of coming out in the end . Nuff said on this then , back step taken .

Page 282 of 335 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 292 332 ... LastLast